Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Help us model your pets!

Premium Game Beta Test
  • Posted on April 8, 2020, 5:43 pm NST

A new beta test relating to Igloo Garage Sale has appeared for Premium users on their Premium bar:

Beta Testing Underway!
Beta testing is currently taking place for the site release(s) listed below. Please take a look and tell us what you think. Your feedback really matters, and it's a huge help!

Currently, the test leads to a missing 404 page, but we hope that TNT will roll out the actual beta test soon. This may be the first of many game tests coming for the Flash-free mobile version of Neopets.com.
sky15919, 04/8/2020, 6:00 pm NST
still 404 for all above but excited

rosi, 04/8/2020, 6:16 pm NST
Thank you for the update Dave and Sky.
Are they (finally!) starting to convert into HTML5 some of the most popular games?

Also, any hints as to when the Festival of Neggs will start? I'm afraid of missing out on the first day :-/

sky15919, 04/8/2020, 6:38 pm NST
And one more

I believe Festival of Neggs is starting tmr :3

rosi, 04/8/2020, 7:03 pm NST
Thanks

purplebin, 04/8/2020, 8:12 pm NST
Fashion Fever? Really?

1jediboy, 04/8/2020, 11:35 pm NST
Igloo Garage Sale was the first Flash game I won a gold trophy on!

I really hope all of the flash-free games will upgrade our existing bronze and silver trophies. *paw digits crossed*

apophis324, 04/9/2020, 1:47 am NST
I do hope they don't go through all the trouble of updating the art.. Surely they can find the original assets and use those, instead of re-drawing everything so it runs less smooth on an older PC...

yasmin_sb, 04/9/2020, 6:18 am NST
Oh so Fashion Fever is one. Has this got anything to do with why I'm suddenly receiving the neogreetings again? I play it everyday and send the cards to get the NPs but haven't received one in my emails in months. A few days ago they started being sent again, but I'm getting them in Spanish?? I'm British so it makes no sense to me.

clockworkcrypt, 04/9/2020, 10:10 am NST
Negg Festival is Here!

jessalynn, 04/9/2020, 1:35 pm NST
The game beta test section for Premium members is gone. It's nowhere on my Premium bar.

yasmin_sb, 04/10/2020, 2:37 pm NST
@jessalynn I just noticed that too! I was looking forward to trying out the games once they got it working. Hopefully they've just taken away the icon for now as none of the links worked anyway.

cunucu, 04/24/2020, 7:35 am NST