Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Help us model your pets!
Create your own wishlists!

Legends and Letters: Crossover Week Returns
  • Posted on April 6, 2020, 11:22 am NST

The seventh Crossover Week has begun in the Legends and Letters mobile app! That means that for this week, rewards will also be available on Neopets.com.

You must complete each challenge daily from now through next Sunday (or pay some gems to complete the daily challenge after it finishes), and then complete the final weekend challenge.

Special Note: Don't forget: Daylight Savings Time began last month, so if you're in the United States, that means that the Challenge of Challenges quests now refresh daily at 5:00 PM instead of 4:00 PM.

On Neopets.com, you will receive the usual openable item chests, along with an avatar and trophy upgrades for your userlookup.

For a rundown of the challenges and prizes...

View Our Challenge of Challenges Guide »
sliced_ramen, 04/6/2020, 12:00 pm NST
I DIDN'T GET MY TROPHIES LAST WEEK

diamondjirachi, 04/6/2020, 12:01 pm NST
you are actually right... my trophy didnt update either

herdy - JN Staff, 04/6/2020, 1:11 pm NST
Yeah, they forgot to run the script completely this time instead of just late. Hope that the data of who qualifies isn't wiped each time and we can actually get our upgrades since they've refused to allow L&L to award anything else of value.

terrih, 04/6/2020, 2:53 pm NST
Mine either. I've done all 6 challenges and only have a x5 on my trophy.

tycooncorb, 04/6/2020, 5:49 pm NST
I remember when I thought this was great, then I just got repeat items I can't do anything with so I stopped playing *shrug*

mamsmelk_jr, 04/7/2020, 8:26 am NST
I remember thinking this was a nice way to earn some extra items, but then my country decided the game wasn't allowed here so I never got to play in the first place.

nikkifele, 04/7/2020, 8:54 am NST
why we should play if they don't update the trophy??

dave - JN Staff, 04/7/2020, 9:34 am NST
I suspect the lack of trophies may be due to them moving offices and that action just getting lost in the shuffle of things. Hopefully it doesn't become the norm...

terragainsborough, 04/8/2020, 9:03 pm NST
The data cleared itself just before the script ran. I checked in on my progress and it said I hadn't done any of the challenges that week, even though I'd done them all. It did graciously offer to let me pay 50 gems per day to complete them.

zixianna, 04/9/2020, 10:25 am NST
-Yeah, they forgot to run the script completely this time instead of just late.-

Hmm, wonder if they've ever heard of Cronjobbia?
The lack of fixes for the game (logging in has been buggy for how many months?), makes me hope I can get all the items I want before they just decide to scrap the game... Too bad I have many duplicates of no-trade items I don't need/want.