Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Earn NP from playing games!

Half Price Items Alert!
Today is Half Price Day in all of the official Neopian Shops! Enjoy restocking items for half of their restock price until midnight NST tonight. [Close Alerts]
20th Anniversary Merchandise Test Roundup
  • Posted on March 13, 2020, 5:29 pm NST

As of yesterday, anyone who purchased either the rug or pillow that TNT produced as part of their 20th Anniversary merchandise test has received a Rare Item Code via email! (If you didn't, reach out to support.)

And thanks to our very own June, we have some photos to share of the actual merchandise!

For a full rundown of photos, along with a list of the Rare Item Code prizes handed out, check out our:

Merchandise Test Roundup »
foxycleopatra, 03/13/2020, 5:49 pm NST
Ferocious Snowager Plushie

^^ Received this for my virtual prize

dolchay, 03/13/2020, 11:32 pm NST
Bridge to the Orchard Background

Recieved this with my code ♡

peirigill - JN Staff, 03/14/2020, 12:15 am NST
I got The Green Bruce Who Got Caught In The Rain. Looks rare...

inkpot, 03/14/2020, 2:56 am NST
people seemed mixed on this but i personally like that they chose to reward existing/previously unreleased rare item codes.

june_scarlet - JN Staff, 03/14/2020, 7:32 am NST
Exciting to see this released now!

katina_choovanski, 03/15/2020, 10:22 pm NST
NOT happy with STUFF! I have no use for 'items' unless they can be used-WORN, to be specific.

The BG's and wearable codes from comic-con that are now in the TP that are over 1M NP's are REAL prizes.
This stuff--it's a farce.
I don't care about any books, or items that just sit there and do nothing.
Is it just me?
I know we all have our turn of griping about this or that. But for the price of the pillow AND the rug-I had been expecting something unique that can be worn by the pet. Like the comic-con prize codes.

1jediboy, 03/15/2020, 10:30 pm NST
"existing/previously unreleased rare item codes."

OMG! YES! 🤩

That's what I was hoping would happen!!!

noty0urwaifue, 04/2/2020, 9:06 pm NST
Late to the party but my code barely arrived a few days ago. I got a Baby Fluffy Cap!!