Create your own wishlists!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Earn NP from playing games!

Half Price Items Alert!
Today is Half Price Day in all of the official Neopian Shops! Enjoy restocking items for half of their restock price until midnight NST tonight. [Close Alerts]
Legends and Letters: Crossover Week Returns
  • Posted on March 8, 2020, 5:49 pm NST

The sixth Crossover Week has begun in the Legends and Letters mobile app! That means that for this week, rewards will also be available on Neopets.com.

You must complete each challenge daily from now through next Sunday (or pay some gems to complete the daily challenge after it finishes), and then complete the final weekend challenge.

Special Note: Happy Daylight Savings Time! As of today, March 8th, clocks have sprung forward in NST. If you're in the United States, that means that the Challenge of Challenges quests now refresh daily at 5:00 PM instead of 4:00 PM.

On Neopets.com, you will receive different sets of openable item chests, along with an avatar and trophy upgrades for your userlookup.

For a rundown of the challenges and prizes...

View Our Challenge of Challenges Guide »
sixtygirl, 03/8/2020, 8:37 pm NST
I wish they would add there apps to Microsoft store. I have a question to ask Can I move a pet to my main so I can paint it with my rainbow fountain faerie reward?

biediep, 03/9/2020, 9:34 am NST
I sent in a ticket requesting to either make the items trade-able or add the stamp to the album of those who literally cannot download their game and therefor can't win it themselves.
I'm tired of feeling discriminated against. I get that it's not their fault that we can't download the app but it was their choice to make the prizes no-trade and it was their choice to make one of them a stamp, and I wouldn't be surprised if they added another stamp to the prize pool sooner or later. Stamp collecting is my one and only hobby on Neo and knowing there's at least one Stamp out there I'll literally never be able to get makes me want to stop collecting, and with that, stop playing altogether.

diamondjirachi, 03/9/2020, 11:26 am NST
If they ever make the items sellable they NEED to nerf the tablet.... i hope they keep it the way it is now, or maybe only make the Stamp tradeable

inkpot, 03/9/2020, 5:56 pm NST
of course you can, sixtygirl. ^^

i would also still like for the items to become trade-able. i really want to use some of the wearables for pets on my sides...

rosi, 03/9/2020, 7:16 pm NST
Anybody else having troubles not being able to spin Trudy's surprise? It apparently reset this morning (and I was a few days shy of 100k !) and it hasn't been fixed by now that the day is almost over I use Firefox 73

1jediboy, 03/9/2020, 7:56 pm NST
^I had the same problem! It's not just you.

rosi, 03/9/2020, 8:00 pm NST
Teheehee here's what I've thought: in an attempt to fix the Faerie quests requirement, TNT broke another feature

dave - JN Staff, 03/9/2020, 8:39 pm NST
@Rosi: Trudy always resets on the start of US Daylight Savings Time. I forget if it happens in the fall or not as well.

rosi, 03/9/2020, 8:48 pm NST
Oh, thank you Dave! I didn't know about this reset. But does this include that we cannot spin it? And to be precise, yesterday -the actual starting day- it worked fine

Come to think of DST, ours will start in a couple of weeks .. NOOOOOOOO !

dave - JN Staff, 03/11/2020, 11:14 am NST
@rosi: Yea, it's just been a "bug" forever. I don't think it's an intentional thing.

You need not worry about DST starting in your timezone/country. It's only when NST/US Pacific time makes the switch.