Altador Cup VII
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Create your own wishlists!
Earn NP from playing games!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Half Price Items Alert!
Today is Half Price Day in all of the official Neopian Shops! Enjoy restocking items for half of their restock price until midnight NST tonight. [Close Alerts]
Lenny Day Roundup
  • Posted on February 12, 2020, 3:12 pm NST

Lenny Day is set to be celebrated today, and Lennies are receiving a new colour option at the Rainbow Pool:

Relic

A new athletic set of duds have also been activated for Lennies across Neopia:

gotchi, February 12, 2020 3:16 PM NST
purplebin, February 12, 2020 3:24 PM NST
I was hoping for a fancy new color, but actually I kind of like this! The tail is lovely. The image in the rainbow pool is still a cog, I'm guessing that it's not completely activated yet.
remy, February 12, 2020 3:25 PM NST
Love it! Exactly what Relic is and strives to be. Tasteful touches with the moss and the tail feather plant growth is a great touch. Looks like a real statue aged by time.
themeepit32, February 12, 2020 3:40 PM NST
I love this relic pet! it makes me actually want one and I'll gladly zap or morph a pet to a lenny for this.
purplebin, February 12, 2020 3:47 PM NST
The outfit is much less amazing. Lenny Athlete.

Lenny Athlete Wig
Lenny Athlete Shorts
Lenny Athlete Jersey
Lenny Athlete Gym Shoes & Socks
Lenny Athlete Sweatband
sketch, February 12, 2020 4:15 PM NST
Not sure if the tail are chillies or flower buds but i like it either way
roshchodesh, February 13, 2020 1:23 PM NST
*shake a tail feather*
mavegibson, February 13, 2020 1:40 PM NST
I'm not a huge Lenny fan but this color looks amazing.
adventurer262, February 13, 2020 2:48 PM NST
I dont normally like lennies, but this pet color kinda makes me want one!
lucen, February 13, 2020 2:50 PM NST
I really like the details on this! Relics are sometimes kinda bland but this one is pretty!
inkpot, February 13, 2020 4:14 PM NST
i feel like by adding more of the tail flowers in somewhere, like maybe ONE by the feet or something would have better tied it in.

only because at first glance i thought they were the regular red tail feathers and the artist missed coloring them in.
cat, February 16, 2020 8:47 PM NST
It’s nice, I love the tail feathers.