Snowager alert!

Altador Cup VII
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Half Price Items Alert!
Today is Half Price Day in all of the official Neopian Shops! Enjoy restocking items for half of their restock price until midnight NST tonight. [Close Alerts]
New Neopets Merchandise
  • Posted on February 7, 2020, 11:48 am NST

Neopets has posted on Twitter (and other social media) advertising some new official merchandise for sale.

Currently, two items are for sale: a throw pillow and a rug.

You can find the merchandise in the below online store:

We have reached out to Neopets to clarify who exactly selling the merchandise—we believe it is Neopets themselves, but we'd like to verify and will update when we hear back!

UPDATE: This merchandise shop is in fact being run directly by the Neopets team! We have far more faith in TNT to produce, more package up, and ship out all orders, so we’d recommend ordering if you’re interested in this first batch!

jawsch, February 7, 2020 11:50 AM NST
I was order #4 So excited to add these to my neopets themed office
josh_m, February 7, 2020 11:55 AM NST
Neopets
@Neopets
6m
This time we are not working with a third party. We are packing and shipping everything directly from NP headquarters and we will make sure everything gets sent out! We hope we can regain your trust and make everything right
jawsch, February 7, 2020 12:01 PM NST
Also, TNT confirmed on Twitter that these items will have rare item codes If you want to add that to the post
biediep, February 7, 2020 12:43 PM NST
After TNT scammed my mom out of her real money by triple charging her for Premium, only to take the Premium away from her account the same day and never replying to our tickets (we had to open disputes and claims through Paypal to get the money refunded), I have zero faith in TNT and will not be ordering any merch. No matter how epic that rug is ;l
tyuio_k50, February 7, 2020 2:20 PM NST
i.ytimg.com/vi/HA1mbZ_MMh8/hqdefault.jpg

^me rn

mr. wallet says no my heart says yes
joe, February 7, 2020 2:51 PM NST
did I really just buy a neopets rug for my bedroom? yes, yes I did.
(also I was order number 1)
1jediboy, February 7, 2020 3:13 PM NST
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

SO GOTTA BUY THAT!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME THE CODES WILL GIVE US EXISTING ITEM CODE ITEMS!!!

(Discussion): What kind of merchandise would you like for TNT to make next? Be spontanuous! What I'd like? Neopets Underwear and Neopets Socks! Preferably stuff that looks like existing Neopets Items!

More specifically:
For underwear: Anything with historical Neopian figures or the existing item "Pant Devil Pants,"
For socks: https://items.jellyneo.net/search/?name=sock&limit=75&not_in_cat[]=18
purplebin, February 7, 2020 3:41 PM NST
I wonder how and why they picked a Purple Kougra to represent Neopets at 20 years? and an angry one at that.
beyondelsewhere, February 7, 2020 3:50 PM NST
I ordered the bundle, too, and I am so nerdy excited!!
contessa, February 7, 2020 4:37 PM NST
I love Kougras and the pillow is really cute but too bad it is not in my budget right now
lucky300 - JN Staff, February 7, 2020 5:19 PM NST
I'm really glad that there is new merch, but I have no interest in buying a Neopets themed rug or throw pillow. I hope they announce other types of things soon.
artemisaltori, February 7, 2020 6:02 PM NST
Kind of wish the art on these products was a little more.... Inspired. But oh well
sinavarice, February 7, 2020 6:43 PM NST
^
rosi, February 7, 2020 6:57 PM NST
Please bring back the plushies!
mzlish, February 7, 2020 6:59 PM NST
PLUSHIE AND A VINYL FIGURE LINE, PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

The Rug and Pillow look really good though! :O
bennyw, February 7, 2020 7:15 PM NST
Tacky.
anomally, February 7, 2020 8:40 PM NST
I'd buy the throw if it was square/rectangular, but ah well.
mavegibson, February 7, 2020 8:52 PM NST
Very child-like, not reflective of the bulk of long-term Neopets players. I hope they come up with some cooler art/items next round. I am eager to buy, but it has to be something I will actually use.
inkpot, February 7, 2020 8:53 PM NST
a RUG?
i can see maybe a BLANKET but i just don't feel that item is going to be too popular.

i'd be interested in stickers to slap on my laptop and phonecase, keychains, smoll figurines maybe? idk something small is my ideal type of neo merch, lol.

the pillow is cute though. i like the image they choose...
inkpot, February 7, 2020 8:55 PM NST
they should have held a poll...
mavegibson, February 7, 2020 8:55 PM NST
Next round:

1] Socks
2] Framable poster/picture that doesn't have a massive logo on it but is more 'art'-like
3] Figurines of some of my favourite pets
4] Mug
5] Pencil case/stationery/greeting cards
katina_choovanski, February 7, 2020 9:49 PM NST
tyuio_k50 *LOL* I'm crying!!

@ 1jediboy ooo, I would love to see, like mavegibson said in #2, framable art, such as our pets in any given customization of our choice. T-shirts, hoodies, duffel bags, those are the ones off the top of my head that I'd like to see next.
katina_choovanski, February 7, 2020 9:54 PM NST
OOF! Lots of ppl. have already ordered! I'm Order #1109, wow.
Congrats to the other buyers for being #1 and 3! That's epic.
katina_choovanski, February 7, 2020 10:06 PM NST
@ 1jediboy-I friended you on L&L. Player name MAYBORN. I know, I know, it's off topic. Apologies. Just wanted to let him know.
ducky - JN Staff, February 7, 2020 11:30 PM NST
Rug. That is. Interesting choice.

OOH IF ONLY SOCKS.

Also. Is this US people only? No mentions about it anywhere.
1jediboy, February 7, 2020 11:48 PM NST
@inkpot - Blanket, stickers, YES!

@maveginson - YES!!! AC action figure of my pet! Kiki! Mug! Yes! GREETING CARDS!!!!! YES!!!!! I WANT THAT SOOOOOO BADLY!!!!!

@katina_choovanski - Yes! T-shirts, hoodies and duffel bags! More wearable Merch! I wanna wear my Neopets fandom on my sleeve!!!
fennox, February 8, 2020 12:07 AM NST
Shipping is killing me on this (obscure country) ... same as the product costs... mr wallet doesn't know what to do!!
apophis324, February 8, 2020 1:44 AM NST
Funny how everyone is scrambling to get these. Must be nice to have $40 dollars to spend (excluding shipping) on something silly like a pretty rug.
ducky - JN Staff, February 8, 2020 4:18 AM NST
Yeah I was wondering that shipping probably doubles the cost
shakespeareofborg, February 8, 2020 4:28 AM NST
I'd rather buy the Neopets blankets on Etsy than these...plus then I won't have to pay extortionate amounts for shipping!
gigiamore, February 8, 2020 5:14 AM NST
I wonder why they left out Neopia Central on the rug
rejecteddounut, February 8, 2020 10:40 AM NST
Give me SOCKS and I will buy every pair.
1jediboy, February 8, 2020 11:50 AM NST
I don’t even LIKE socks, but if they’re Neopets themed I would wear them EVERY DAY!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆
surferaj, February 8, 2020 11:52 AM NST
Good ideas, Mave, but don't hold your breath! -- I would not trust buying these knowing TNT is directly handling the merchandise.
herdy - JN Staff, February 8, 2020 12:14 PM NST
Yeah, I would have been happy with the socks from SDCC to be honest.
felicity1169, February 8, 2020 12:51 PM NST
I would love more neopets merch but I'm too keen on either of these products. Hopefully the next back is something I'd use.
felicity1169, February 8, 2020 12:51 PM NST
I should have mentioned in my last comment that the rug design would make a killer mousepad, that's actually what I though it was at first.
herdy - JN Staff, February 8, 2020 2:17 PM NST
Eh, personally if they make any more map-based products they use a better map than the Legends and Letters one, which has landmasses moved/removed. If you're going to the trouble of making something be a map, at least use a map that's right.
pikachu315111, February 8, 2020 3:00 PM NST
Throw Pillow: Why just a a Purple Kougra? Why not use the group shot of Neopets they had on the shirt they sold at Comic Con for the 20th Anniversary?

Rug: Herdy beat me to it, but yeah, use the Legend & Letters version of Neopia as it's a far more dynamic image.

If I were to recommend some merch idea, how about a pin collection of all the Altador Cup team logos?
pikachu315111, February 8, 2020 3:01 PM NST
BTW this is the best image of the Legend & Letters Neopia that I can find. Meant to put it in my post above:
inkpot, February 8, 2020 8:41 PM NST
omg y'know something i would totally drop cash on is... some sort of poster, keychain or mousepad with the scanned images of those huge neopet paintings TNT had/has in their office?

but mostly i'm just a kanrik fangirl. lel
and that painting is beautiful. ;o; i've always wanted iiit
1jediboy, February 8, 2020 10:19 PM NST
@felicity1169 - MOUSEPAD! YES!

@inkpot - https://78.media.tumblr.com/5a474a285154900c3e739296266bba52/tumblr_ojsl8bdROb1ra5bcgo6_500.gif
zeelink, February 9, 2020 2:07 AM NST
@inkpot: No, I totally agree! That Kanrik painting is my favourite piece of Neopet art.
joe, February 9, 2020 5:50 AM NST
all that I want is this:
apophis324, February 9, 2020 5:53 AM NST
I wouldn't mind owning that picture of King Altador. And one of Mr. Insane, for old-time's sake :3
themeepit32, February 9, 2020 7:06 AM NST
I'd love some real life prints of the plot comics if it's possible
dave - JN Staff, February 9, 2020 3:50 PM NST
You can tell that Neopets is still a desktop browser based game when mousepads are being requested.
ferinsy, February 9, 2020 5:05 PM NST
Oof, I'm so disappointed with those items, omg... A poll was really needed, even if just for the image to be printed on the items. Even though I'd rather buy a pillow over a rug, the rug art is waaay better than an angry purple Kougra lol.
ferinsy, February 9, 2020 5:07 PM NST
I double @themeepit32 's suggestion of plot comics prints, because that's something we know they can do (let's be honest, new TNT probably can't afford making plushies and figures -- both because it's an expensive project and it wouldn't sell as much as in 2005 or so).
kiriska, February 10, 2020 7:27 PM NST
I'm a little bit ?? at TNT not bothering to spring for a domain or subdomain instead of just going with the myshopify URL lol....
mlp_joy, February 11, 2020 10:47 AM NST
I want to purchase the set but it's not accepting Paypal.
noty0urwaifue, February 19, 2020 3:54 PM NST
I purchased it but lost my confirmation number.
I keep looking for the e-mail confirmation and I can't find it either. I do see the purchase on my bank account. Does anyone know who I can contact?