Altador Cup VII
A searchable database of Neopets images
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Half Price Items Alert!
Today is Half Price Day in all of the official Neopian Shops! Enjoy restocking items for half of their restock price until midnight NST tonight. [Close Alerts]
New Dyeworks
  • Posted on January 24, 2020, 3:23 pm NST

A selection of new wintery Dyeworks items have been released at the NC Mall! These items will be available until February 16th.

For the full details, see our Dyeworks guide:

The Dyeworks Celebration Hue Brew Potion given out during this past Advent Calendar has also been fixed as of a few weeks ago—now's a great time to use it!

sakeru187, January 24, 2020 3:56 PM NST
I Love most of these omg!! Especially the contacts <3
faellie_ridiculous, January 24, 2020 4:41 PM NST
Not the items I would have chosen for Winter DWs batch, but they are mostly well done. I got all of them. Let's see how many I actually use?

The cape would have been better for Halloween!

Surprised nothing for baby, mara, mutant pets.

I hope they release some new Valentine ones next month.
mortychichi, January 24, 2020 10:41 PM NST
Not 1 item was from the Dyeworks poll the NC chat had like 2 months ago, literally no one asked for these items to be dyed lol
ducky - JN Staff, January 25, 2020 12:02 AM NST
Surprised nothing for baby, mara, mutant pets.
Thank FYORA for that. Nightmare to get those modeled

Items are quite nice, wig is maybe bit ...bit.. flat. Gown looks awful on every species I own so I can save on that.

So happy we got male wig/jacket/shirt DW! ...no wait. We did not.
mzlish, January 25, 2020 8:44 AM NST
UGH, they NEED to have the Emo Wig be dyeable!! WHY HAVEN'T THEY DONE THIS YET??

I like the White Nightmare Bristle Cape way more than the original! The Red one would be good for a pet doing a Vincent Valentine cosplay xD

The contacts are freaking lovely. I wish I owned the OG Snowflake Shower.. sigh.. I suppose the dyes will do.

But yeah, I would like to see more masculine items be dyed. I would rather like to see TNT keep releasing new Baby/Mutant/Maraquan wearables rather than dying existing ones.
anomally, January 25, 2020 10:04 AM NST
Want more male wigs kthanks.

But I'll still go for some hood dyeing and the foreground.
chocolatjellopudding, January 25, 2020 3:29 PM NST
Contacts are on point
sketch, January 25, 2020 4:27 PM NST
Love those contacts, i can use those dyes in lots of outfits, don't care about the rest.

And yeah i've been asking for so long to get Playful Tousled Wig dyed, it's one of the best male wigs maybe like blonde, black and a like silver or something could be cool
ducky - JN Staff, January 26, 2020 12:29 AM NST
I like Kell Wig...at least on my Chomby :p

I'd like them to release maraquan/mutant/baby also as Neopoints. I think there are less than 10 items for each special body in Neopoints
mistyraider, January 26, 2020 4:19 AM NST
I love the hoods, they look so nice on my zafaras. The wig however is entirely too flat for my taste. Oh well, I save not wanting more!
anomally, January 26, 2020 8:31 AM NST
That hood would have looked nice in a dark forest green.
purplebin, January 26, 2020 8:53 AM NST
I'm surprised they didn't do the Hood in red. It would have been better than black.
It's nice that they made the Snowflake Showers static, so they can even be used with the original.
phenixia, January 26, 2020 9:56 AM NST
OMG! So many pretty items! I'M so happy the used the holiday contacts! It's one of my favorite item!
sliced_ramen, January 26, 2020 10:35 AM NST
It kinda sucks that the Snow Showers are Static, since Static items make UCs Invisible, but I do love layering on converteds.
stacysummers, January 26, 2020 10:42 AM NST
The contacts don't look the same as the original on Jubjubs. WHYYYYY
bennyw, January 27, 2020 8:28 AM NST
Thank FYORA for that. Nightmare to get those modeled

^ lol who cares if they are unable to be modeled? Maras and Mutants get very little to begin with, they are always left out.

As a Baby owner, upset that there is nothing here but I'll live.
invader_of_worlds, January 27, 2020 11:27 AM NST
I dont think I have any of these
escrainus, January 27, 2020 11:22 PM NST
Wish someday they also include a wide variety of male stuff
rosi, January 28, 2020 8:00 PM NST
Oh no! The validation is back!
ducky - JN Staff, January 29, 2020 12:11 AM NST
I do.
sliced_ramen, January 29, 2020 12:26 AM NST
Mutants/Maraquans deserve to be loved too. <3
elphapa_the_wicked, January 29, 2020 8:25 PM NST
Probably a dumb question, but when is gift of nc over? aren't we due some nc?
ducky - JN Staff, January 30, 2020 12:07 AM NST
Probably a dumb question, but when is gift of nc over? aren't we due some nc?
Yes, got it few weeks ago.
bennyw, January 30, 2020 11:38 AM NST
I do.

^ ok, good for you.

mutant/mara/baby owners still like to see items, not the end of the world if they cannot be modeled on this website.
elphapa_the_wicked, January 30, 2020 7:45 PM NST
Yes, got it few weeks ago.
-------

Weird. I spent like 1200 NC, and not a thing from TNT. Huh. Well, thanks for your response!