Altador Cup VII
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Half Price Items Alert!
Today is Half Price Day in all of the official Neopian Shops! Enjoy restocking items for half of their restock price until midnight NST tonight. [Close Alerts]
Belated Ogrin Day Roundup
  • Posted on January 13, 2020, 4:43 pm NST

Ogrins have finally been paid their due. A new colour is now active:

Burlap

Along with Burlap, a new Cowgirl-themed clothing set is also now active:

kreyrie, January 13, 2020 5:34 PM NST
Oh, word! It's about time, and I'm very much in need of that outfit! The shirt is giving me mad "Sarah from Labyrinth" vibes.
mogster, January 13, 2020 6:40 PM NST
Hum...were they inspired by a certain newish video game about puppets maybe?
inkpot, January 13, 2020 7:12 PM NST
burlap is as creepy as ever i see.

what game are we talking about, mogster?
the color always reminds me the animated movie "9".
rosi, January 13, 2020 8:26 PM NST
Burlap is meant to be creepy, but the shading and the highlighting here is very well done. It is more noticeable in the small preview than in the large image, though.
I'm not saying I'm going to re-paint my Stealthy Ogrin, but this one belated colour is not disappointing.
mogster, January 13, 2020 9:17 PM NST
Showdown Bandit.
1jediboy, January 13, 2020 9:38 PM NST
^Not Little Big Planet?

Dear Fyora! This is stunningly gorgeous!
The tail, the eyes, the feet, the mouth... the sewing needle mane! IMO: Worth the wait!
apophis324, January 14, 2020 12:37 AM NST
And again TNT doesn't seem to have any idea how ears and manes work if you put a hat over them.
escrainus, January 14, 2020 12:47 PM NST
For me burlap has vibes of "9", Coraline/Identity V and little world planet.

And I just adore Burlap, for me is better than plushie.
stacysummers, January 14, 2020 3:12 PM NST
Wow... I think they really outdid themselves with this colour. Even compared to other burlaps, with the different material for the mane and the ruff, and the broom tail! It's so good ❤️
faellie_ridiculous, January 15, 2020 7:08 AM NST
Interesting how most of the pets they chose to give Burlap as an option are not super popular species. I was hoping for a Burlap Aisha to no avail. Some of my nfs are hoping for a Burlap Blumaroo, Ruki, Mynci, Draik. I mean c'mon take the pulse of Neopia.

Congrats to Ogrin fans. It was a good day albeit a late one.