Snowager alert!

Altador Cup VII
Help us model your pets!
Earn NP from playing games!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Wocky Day Roundup
  • Posted on December 12, 2019, 1:42 pm NST

To celebrate Wocky Day, a new colour is now available!

Maractite

A new set of clothing is also now active:

marichanblood, December 12, 2019 2:17 PM NST
Ugh just one colour. So close, yet so far... my favourite species
aviagua, December 12, 2019 2:57 PM NST
I was hoping for Stealthy or Burlap, but Maractite is sure is pretty so I'm not disappointed!

I'd love to see how the dress fits as it seems quite promising; hopefully it isn't r90+.
poppykat, December 12, 2019 3:04 PM NST
This is... Not as nice as the other Maractite pets
The stripes are too big and clunky. It really makes me miss the former artists
sketch, December 12, 2019 3:28 PM NST
Maractite is really nice, nice colours, gradient, shading...but i do wish we got 2 colours
purplebin, December 12, 2019 3:41 PM NST
The December pets, Bruce, Wocky, and Ogrin, all got only one color last year, too.
And all of this outfit is r79 or lower!
zeelink, December 12, 2019 4:09 PM NST
I like it a lot, but I was so hoping for two colours
dave - JN Staff, December 12, 2019 4:27 PM NST
Wonder if the December 1 colour pets correspond to them spending their art budget on creating Advent Calendar animations instead 🤔
aviagua, December 12, 2019 11:08 PM NST
Thanks Purplebin! Hopefully I can snag some of these at restock or the wishing well
zeelink, December 13, 2019 1:36 AM NST
You're probably correct, Dave!
arkusho, December 13, 2019 7:56 AM NST
I'm fairly happy with the style of that Wocky. Still wish they had two colours though!
masterdeals, December 14, 2019 1:35 PM NST
@Dave There is a new post on neopets twitter, Something about being in a neopets podcast. It might be revealing some news about HTML5 or not, Can you guys follow that case when it airs?
apophis324, December 16, 2019 12:20 AM NST
If Dave was indeed correct, why are the animations of such poor quality then? I mean.. Gorix can change his facial expression, you know..
TNT knows when things should go live, they should work to get it done way ahead of time. Draw up two new Wocky colours in March and you don't have to worry about that in December.