Vonroo alert!

Create your own wishlists!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Help us model your pets!

Bruce Day Roundup
  • Posted on December 5, 2019, 12:59 pm NST

Bruce Day is now here, and to celebrate there's a new colour available for them!

Clay

Bruces also received an Archer-themed outfit this year:

dave - JN Staff, 12/5/2019, 1:36 pm NST
Poor Bruces--not even getting Custard as a second option!

1jediboy, 12/5/2019, 2:08 pm NST
I guess this artist was "Clay Achin'" *rim shot*

purplebin, 12/5/2019, 2:15 pm NST
The outfit is Bruce Archer, and it looks quite good! Not wishable, unfortunately.

purplebin, 12/5/2019, 2:16 pm NST
Bruce Archer Bow Arrow

Bruce Archer Wig

Bruce Archer Shoes

Bruce Archer Dress

roshchodesh, 12/5/2019, 4:30 pm NST
Is it me, or does that look like acne? Maybe the Clay is actually a topical facial treatment for acne.

sbjorklund, 12/5/2019, 6:18 pm NST
My poor bruces, only one color and its kind of lame imo

alessia, 12/6/2019, 12:27 am NST
Please HELP! Are you able to play games? It's two days that no game is loading... I have noscript and adblock, maybe we should change some settings? (Happy Bruce day! My Bruce loves the outfit )

themeepit32, 12/6/2019, 4:29 am NST
Jumpstart Staff: Let's make the game only playable with ads! that way it's so dang laggy barely anything works

diamondjirachi, 12/6/2019, 4:39 am NST
games are loading fine for me, and im using addblock all the time

recklesse, 12/6/2019, 10:28 am NST
All of a sudden games aren't loading for me on Firefox either. I notice NoScript is blocking a couple of new, unfamiliar domains, powerad.ai and intergient.com. Neither of them looks all that trustworthy to me, so I'd rather not allow them if I don't have to.

I believe powerad was the one causing problems a few weeks ago? TNT managed to fix that and games were working with it blocked, so I'm guessing intergient is the culprit this time. Guess I wont be playing games for a while.

alessia, 12/9/2019, 2:00 am NST
I'm on Firefox too and today (after 3 days) games are still not loading. I don't want to allow unsafe scripts but if I can't play any more and since the customise isn't loading either I don't know what I can do on Neopets

rosi, 12/9/2019, 6:06 pm NST
Games are working now (no action required on our part).