Altador Cup VII
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Earn NP from playing games!
A searchable database of Neopets images

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Bruce Day Roundup
  • Posted on December 5, 2019, 12:59 pm NST

Bruce Day is now here, and to celebrate there's a new colour available for them!

Clay

Bruces also received an Archer-themed outfit this year:

dave - JN Staff, December 5, 2019 1:36 PM NST
Poor Bruces--not even getting Custard as a second option!
1jediboy, December 5, 2019 2:08 PM NST
I guess this artist was "Clay Achin'" *rim shot*
purplebin, December 5, 2019 2:15 PM NST
The outfit is Bruce Archer, and it looks quite good! Not wishable, unfortunately.
purplebin, December 5, 2019 2:16 PM NST
Bruce Archer Bow Arrow

Bruce Archer Wig

Bruce Archer Shoes

Bruce Archer Dress
roshchodesh, December 5, 2019 4:30 PM NST
Is it me, or does that look like acne? Maybe the Clay is actually a topical facial treatment for acne.
sbjorklund, December 5, 2019 6:18 PM NST
My poor bruces, only one color and its kind of lame imo
alessia, December 6, 2019 12:27 AM NST
Please HELP! Are you able to play games? It's two days that no game is loading... I have noscript and adblock, maybe we should change some settings? (Happy Bruce day! My Bruce loves the outfit )
themeepit32, December 6, 2019 4:29 AM NST
Jumpstart Staff: Let's make the game only playable with ads! that way it's so dang laggy barely anything works
diamondjirachi, December 6, 2019 4:39 AM NST
games are loading fine for me, and im using addblock all the time
recklesse, December 6, 2019 10:28 AM NST
All of a sudden games aren't loading for me on Firefox either. I notice NoScript is blocking a couple of new, unfamiliar domains, powerad.ai and intergient.com. Neither of them looks all that trustworthy to me, so I'd rather not allow them if I don't have to.

I believe powerad was the one causing problems a few weeks ago? TNT managed to fix that and games were working with it blocked, so I'm guessing intergient is the culprit this time. Guess I wont be playing games for a while.
alessia, December 9, 2019 2:00 AM NST
I'm on Firefox too and today (after 3 days) games are still not loading. I don't want to allow unsafe scripts but if I can't play any more and since the customise isn't loading either I don't know what I can do on Neopets
rosi, December 9, 2019 6:06 PM NST
Games are working now (no action required on our part).