The Advent Calendar is here for all of December!
A searchable database of Neopets images
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Advent

Rylon
Wardrobe Wars - Round 72 Results!
  • Posted by Rylon
  • Posted on November 20, 2019, 2:24 pm NST

The results of the latest Wardrobe Wars competition are finally here! Did your entry make it on to our Wardrobe Hub? Winners, keep an eye on your cabinets as you'll be receiving the Wardrobe Wars Champion! trophy in the next few days! We'll be back in December with the next round!

While you're in our Wardrobe, why not check out our Modeling Department to see if you can lend a hand with any of the item previews we're missing. We'll give you points and trophies for your jnAccount while you're there!
maknaetani, 11/20/2019, 2:35 pm NST
Congrats to all winners! These are some cool customisations (if you'll forgive me the pun).
I absolutely love the Jubjub. Some other favourites are the Shoyru and Hissi. c:
Y'all did a good job! ^^

1jediboy, 11/20/2019, 4:23 pm NST
Finn: ICE KIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!

petitehirondelline, 11/20/2019, 5:50 pm NST
I'm going to say it again: when results to a Wardrobe War is posted, please also state the theme! Thanks!

purplebin, 11/20/2019, 7:38 pm NST
The Frozen Thief JubJub and Ice King Techo are hilarious and wonderful. And I can really appreciate the Bruce melting in the hot sun more in the larger wardrobe image. All of them, really.

aleu1986, 11/21/2019, 11:52 am NST
The Frozen Thief Jubjub is mine, thanks for picking it, and I`m glad people like it!

coolmusic_girl, 11/21/2019, 12:51 pm NST
I got a trophy?! That's a great early birthday present! (21st is my b-day)
I am so happy one of my creations (Ruki) was liked!
*Dances around squealing*

coolmusic_girl, 11/21/2019, 12:52 pm NST
I got a trophy?! That's a great early birthday present! (21st is my b-day)
I am so happy one of my creations (Ruki) was liked!
*Dances around squealing*

coolmusic_girl, 11/21/2019, 12:52 pm NST
I got a trophy?! That's a great early birthday present! (21st is my b-day)
I am so happy one of my creations (Ruki) was liked!
*Dances around squealing*

jaudaran, 11/21/2019, 3:43 pm NST
:O My first time entering and mine was picked! Thank you!! (also I'm sure the order they're in is random, but it's cool that mine ended up being the very first, lol) These are all great, but I think the frozen jubjub and ice king are my favorites, they both cracked me up. The bruce is such a creative idea, too!

This was a lot of fun, I'm looking forward to the next one!

1jediboy, 11/22/2019, 10:28 am NST