The Advent Calendar is here for all of December!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Create your own wishlists!
A searchable database of Neopets images

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Advent

Legends and Letters Crossover Week Returns
  • Posted on November 18, 2019, 5:50 am NST

The second Crossover Week has begun in Legends and Letters! That means that for this week, rewards will also be available on Neopets.com. This appears to confirm that Crossover Week will be working on a fixed rotation of every 4 weeks in the game, meaning the next one should be due on the week beginning the 16th of December.

All prizes remain the same as last time, including the fact that the avatar and two trophies will be awarded after the week concludes. All prizes remain no trade.

View Our Legends and Letters Guide »

Note: This week no new Monster Battle has so far started, meaning Challenge of Challenges quests that require you to defeat or damage them cannot be completed. You can attempt to refresh these quests once per day to try and get a different quest.

On a related note, you may have noticed since Thursday some extreme lag preventing you from properly playing Legends and Letters. Although this typically only starts late morning NST, on Saturday it appears to have reset the progress of many players and prevented them logging in -- you can tell if this has happened to you because your Legends and Letters username will no longer be being displayed in relevant locations (like leaderboards or friends lists). Instead, the default 'Neopian-########' (where # is a string of numbers) will appear. If this has happened to you, we advise you submit a ticket.
sketch, 11/18/2019, 6:17 am NST
I can't even get past the loading screen

bennyw, 11/18/2019, 6:48 am NST
The app hasn't loaded for me since Saturday. This would be amusing if this app didn't have in-app purchasing options. Sad for the people that spent money on this for it not to work.

protovolve, 11/18/2019, 6:55 am NST
@sketch

Same here Been like this since yesterday morning for me

unvile, 11/18/2019, 8:37 am NST
So I assume we won't be getting duplicates then?? Cause if so I'll be pissed

tycooncorb, 11/18/2019, 10:10 am NST
I couldn't play at all that day and then lost my log in bonus...I was almost at the 30 days...

yasmin_sb, 11/18/2019, 11:39 am NST
I'm in the same boat as you guys, I haven't got past the loading screen for 3 days now. And before that all my achievements disappeared. I've tried reinstalling the app twice but that made no difference. At this point I've just given up with L&L.

rodgerflint, 11/18/2019, 2:36 pm NST
Wish account linking *worked*...

ailsac, 11/18/2019, 4:19 pm NST
I'll play if L&L allow it, but like the others I just can't even get past the loading screen

bennyw, 11/18/2019, 6:20 pm NST
tbh I'm embarrassed on behalf of JS. They promote the event in the news but have not addressed the issue where a number of people cannot play and therefore cannot fill their coffers. What a business.

ducky - JN Staff, 11/18/2019, 9:34 pm NST
There shouldn't be any account linking issues anymore should there?

What version of the game you guys have? (and system). I have nad no troubles running a game, sometimes it freezes tho.

bennyw, 11/19/2019, 2:48 am NST
Bottom says 1.11.0

It's not account linking. The game just won't load at all.

sky15919, 11/19/2019, 3:02 am NST
Regarding the login bonus, I thought Day 29 & 30 give the Legendary Chests since it shows those chest images. However I got 10000 coins/gold on Day 29 and a Light Trooper Material (Rare, 3 stars max level) on day 30. It's kinda misleading

ailsac, 11/19/2019, 5:41 am NST
Same version here: 1.11.0

jannykay, 11/19/2019, 7:28 am NST
same here. game won't load. I tried un-installing and re-installing because that worked for me in the past. not this time. I'm over it. I don't need this kind of frustration in my life.

shakespeareofborg, 11/20/2019, 5:41 am NST
Duplicate items already

shakespeareofborg, 11/20/2019, 7:32 am NST
I'm going to have an SDB full of Magmavipor Action Figures soon!

ducky - JN Staff, 11/20/2019, 10:49 am NST
..I wonder if it's something to do with os. Really strange - have you guys been sending any tickets?

bennyw, 11/20/2019, 10:55 am NST
I use an Android device. I received a reply via email and Twitter (they're "looking into it". It's now been 5 days.

krasavitsa, 11/20/2019, 12:30 pm NST
I Wish they'd change their minds about making these items tradeable. I'm tired of this glitchy app. I've lost my 30 day log in bonus, I can't play at all. Even when the game is reacting "normally", it's still glitchy & takes several tries to get pass the loading screen. I just want to buy the items I want & be done.

ailsac, 11/22/2019, 12:36 pm NST
Nothing new about it ?

escrainus, 11/26/2019, 11:30 am NST
Last day my app glitched and missed the last challenge that was already half done, not touching that game again in a looong time