Snowager alert!

Altador Cup VII
A searchable database of Neopets images
Help us model your pets!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Ducky
Happy 20th Birthday, Neopets!
  • Posted by Ducky
  • Posted on November 15, 2019, 12:41 pm NST

It's Neopets 20th birthday! Hooray! The site is sporting the very festive Happy Birthday site theme, which is said to increase your chance of receiving a random event!

You can now claim new free NC goodie bag at NC Mall!

You can claim this bag also on your sides.

You can purchase The 20th Anniversary Mystery Capsule at NC Mall

An NP goodie bag is also now restocking at the Toy Shop:

Also this is last day to participate in minievent Hannah and the Lost Time Capsules. Getting all 20 capsules during these past five days will also grant you the 20th birthday avatar!

Edit:This avatar now counts to towards your avatar count.

Other activities:
  • Visit the New Features page to obtain the "Happy Birthday!" avatar, if you do not already have it.
  • Train your pet(s) at the Swashbuckling Academy for free for the rest of the day.
  • Play Treasure of the Black Pawkeet, which is free today and will cost 150NP for the rest of November.
  • Increased chances of a good result at Coltzan's Shrine today.
  • The number of tickets for sale at the Ticket Booth has been increased today.
  • From now through November 17th, send up to 5 scores in regular Flash games.

catsrnice, November 15, 2019 1:42 PM NST
| The number of tickets for sale at the Ticket Booth has been increased today.

YEEEESSSSS OHMIGOSH THANK YOU TNT!
catsrnice, November 15, 2019 1:43 PM NST
Oh and happy birthday Neopia
mzlish, November 15, 2019 2:09 PM NST
Happy birthday Neopets and Neopians! Been a fun ride. And the items from the caps and goodie bag are so pretty *_*
sliced_ramen, November 15, 2019 2:16 PM NST
This was the Free NC Goodie bag given out to celebrate Neopets 20th Birthday! And while youre at the mall, make sure to use the limited time Discount Code! Only available through November 22nd, type the code Y21BIRTHDAY into the discount box at checkout and receive 150NC off any purchase of 1000NC or more! Happy Birthday Neopets!
lopiditty, November 15, 2019 4:33 PM NST
"Attention Neopians, YOU get a NEW PET SLOT, YOU get a new pet slot, EVERYONE gets a new pet slot! That's right, starting next week you will be getting a new pet slot so start thinking of which pet you'd like to adopt! The possibilities are endless!"

We got another pet slot!
escrainus, November 15, 2019 8:54 PM NST
Yay, pet slots ^^ now we can have 30 total with sides counted. You know, they could increase to 30 slots but make a rule that you can't own more than 30 pets in whatever way they are distributed in your accounts, so no more pet slots would be needed in a long time and would give tons of flexibility to themed accounts.
remy, November 16, 2019 12:39 AM NST
I think I might go on hiatus now, I was only holding out for this and it was the most deflated thing I've seen all year, I'm so used to TNT disappointment with every event now and the excuse is always "but they're busy converting the flash stuff" I'm done with it.

Really thought this was going to be something big but thanks for the sparkles in the goodie bag and the avatar that doesn't count. The one-click event was charming.

I guess we can wait another 10 years for the next one. Hopefully they'll have sold the company to a competent team of actual fans of Neopets by then and the age of bad avatars, year-long plots and low-effort editorials will be over.
jweb, November 16, 2019 2:28 AM NST
I can not claim the new free NC goodie bag at NC Mall!
(http: / / ncmall.neopets.com/mall/shop.phtml?page=&cat=) is emty
yerimiese, November 16, 2019 5:15 AM NST
The 20th avatar appears to be counting in the scores now, I had 159 after claiming it yesterday and now I have 160 this morning? I checked and the last one in my list is the 20th anniversary.
yerimiese, November 16, 2019 5:17 AM NST
To clarify, I had 158 before checking the New Features, received the Happy Birthday! one, then completed the clues and received the 20th, checked my count and it was 159. Now today it's 160.
purplebin, November 16, 2019 9:01 AM NST
Yes, the new 20th avatar does count now, since it's available to everyone. Before it was just for people who were at Comic Con.
ducky - JN Staff, November 16, 2019 10:23 AM NST
I edited the post stating that avatar now counts, as does our guide and it was also stated in editorial.

ALSO MORE PETSLOTS! MORE GNORBUS FOR EVERYONE!
1jediboy, November 16, 2019 9:48 PM NST
@ Ducky - Yeh sure yer not biased?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NEOPETS!!!
May the next years to come on Neopets do nothing but bring us together! ๐Ÿงก
ducky - JN Staff, November 16, 2019 10:06 PM NST
......no?

Actually I have plans for only one gnorbu so far, because transparent chombs and maractite hissi are something I want. And maybe robo vanda. Or maybe marble chia.

I know I have pretty weird pets.
1jediboy, November 16, 2019 10:17 PM NST
Well may you be happy with all of your Neopets! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ˜„
mistyraider, November 17, 2019 4:37 AM NST
@Ducky, I love that people have weird pets. I mostly like pets that stand on 2 legs and are painted in people colors, but that's probably boring for some.

I'm wondering if I should consolidate my pets in fewer account . . . it's just I've gotten used to having themes -- pirates, castle, under the sea. I wish I didn't feel I was abandoning the old accounts, tho I'm pretty sure they won't feel a thing if I do!
inkpot, November 17, 2019 3:09 PM NST
i love the birthday slorg and am definitely planning on buying buuuuuuut...... why did they use a plushie slorg and not a regular slorg as base....... like the stitching is mildly annoying me. ;O; otherwise it's adorable.

like how do you make a mistake like this? you type in slorg and the first thing that pops up is a regular slorg is it not??
jaudaran, November 17, 2019 5:49 PM NST
@inkpot I'm so glad I'm not the only one bothered by this! What was the thought process, how did it happen?? I'm trying so hard to figure it out, and the fact that I can't is way more annoying than the stitching itself.
ducky - JN Staff, November 18, 2019 2:01 AM NST
Slorgs are always adorable

@mistyraider

2 legged pets are easier to customise for sure. Tonus are nightmare for their mane, same with gnorbus. Also most of the dresses look silly on them because those are so short. Goes with kaus, chombys, gnorbus and tonus. My gnorbus mostly have their pb clothing if paint has one, Marble gnorbu is one I customise most.
combustibles, November 18, 2019 5:33 AM NST
the birthday slorg is a plushie slorg...

seriously, where is the quality checking on the items.
sixtygirl, November 18, 2019 7:50 PM NST
has anyone tried the new pet slot
alex, November 18, 2019 8:34 PM NST
I think the new pet slot isn't active yet
ducky - JN Staff, November 18, 2019 9:35 PM NST
the birthday slorg is a plushie slorg...
Not a plushie slorg, yet slorg plushie
escrainus, November 21, 2019 7:14 AM NST
Pretty sure that slorg was meant to be a regular plushie item and not a petpet