Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!

Rylon
Wardrobe Wars: Ice Pets
  • Posted by Rylon
  • Posted on November 10, 2019, 5:15 am NST

Wardrobe Wars is back - and better than ever! If you're not familiar, Wardrobe Wars is a monthly themed customization contest, with the winners receiving a trophy and being featured in the Wardrobe Hub!

What do I need to do?
  • Register for a jnAccount on our main site.
  • Head on over to our Wardrobe App, and start customising a pet to the theme!
  • When finished, save the outfit, using the appropriately-named "Save Outfit" button and copy the link for the next step. (And rename your outfit to match the theme.)
  • Visit the Wardrobe Wars entry submission form and fill out the three required fields. (via Google forms)

Submissions will be open until the 17th at 11:59PM NST, after which the entries will be reviewed, and those selected will be uploaded to our carousel on the 20th! Winners also receive the shiny trophy at the top of this post. You may submit as many outfits as you'd like.

Submit your entry! (via Google forms) »

This month's theme is titled Ice Pets! Neopets have been frozen by incoming winter winds! Take this chance to customise your favourite ice-coloured pets!

We're also taking suggestions of themes for future rounds of Wardrobe Wars, so please submit any ideas you may have alongside your entry.

If you happen to come across an item that should be in Wardrobe but doesn't appear, please submit a bug report so we can look into it.

Best of luck!
1jediboy, 11/10/2019, 9:49 pm NST
Question: MUST it be "Ice" colour or can it be Ice themed?

rylon - JN Staff, 11/10/2019, 10:49 pm NST
Ice colour only, please!

1jediboy, 11/10/2019, 11:58 pm NST
😯 I’m sorry. I’ll try to think of something else. Please disregard my existing entry. 😰

jaudaran, 11/11/2019, 3:08 am NST
I think I'm going to enter one of these for the first time! :o

I have a question though--I know we can submit multiple outfits, but do they have to be completely different, or is it okay to submit two variations of the same one (as long as more than one or two items are changed)? I assume they're probably meant to be totally different...but I just can't choose which version of my entry I like better! I will if I must, though.

rylon - JN Staff, 11/11/2019, 1:30 pm NST
Ideally if there's only going to be small differences, we'd prefer you pick one. It makes judging easier for us having to decide, as well! Keep in mind we will never choose more than one entry from a user, so multiple entries doesn't always work in your favour...!

jaudaran, 11/11/2019, 1:42 pm NST
Okay, thanks! The difference is mainly the background/foreground/objects and stuff, rather than the clothes, so maybe I'd better just pick one. And then maybe make a second, totally different one, because this is fun.

rylon - JN Staff, 11/11/2019, 3:55 pm NST
Glad you’re enjoying making different outfits! I always find wearables I swear never existed before so it’s fun to use new things!