Create your own wishlists!
A searchable database of Neopets images
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!

Skeith Day Roundup
  • Posted on September 25, 2019, 9:31 am NST

It's finally the day: Skeith Day, that is! Below are the new colours and outfit for Skeiths.

Relic | Candy

Skeiths are also getting a new jester themed outfit:

sliced_ramen, 09/25/2019, 9:50 am NST
Disappointed at the colors, but I do like the outfit.

Just in time for the Joker movie. q:

insane000illusions, 09/25/2019, 9:51 am NST
Why does the candy look like glitter to me. Looks like he's been doing arts and crafts and made a mess.

trista, 09/25/2019, 9:56 am NST
No i want Burlap color

floppytart99, 09/25/2019, 10:21 am NST
The shading on the Relic colour actually looks really nice. Disappointed with the candy.

apophis324, 09/25/2019, 10:47 am NST
It looks like someone forgot to properly align the Relic Skeith and his pedestal..

jazbay, 09/25/2019, 10:59 am NST
I wish the Relic was centered on his stone. That little bit jutting out awkwardly in front of his feet when his tail has nothing to support it bothers me greatly.

Candy as a color seems to be a joke they only occasionally take seriously. This was not one of those times.

The outfit is pretty cool! I especially love the face paint. This trend of them making the top/bottom/shoes all one item is kind of not cool but maybe nobody would want to mix and match this particular set.

cherriterri, 09/25/2019, 11:17 am NST
The Candy is appears amateurish; its like someone got really lazy. just took a normal skeith and changed the color. Reminds me of a picture that doesnt transfer properly.

There's no detail that enhances the color - this candy Skeith is very very disappointing and an eyesore. Not up to Neopets normal artwork.

Again I think someone did not put in much work on it.

dave - JN Staff, 09/25/2019, 11:17 am NST
@insane000illusions: The "glittery" candy Neopets we get are supposed to look like sugared candies, like these peach gummy rings:

It's not my favorite Candy style either, but I can at least see what they're going for.

sam_bow1, 09/25/2019, 12:13 pm NST
I actually like the candy Skeith

lopiditty, 09/25/2019, 1:17 pm NST
is it wrong i REALLY wanna eat the candy skeith?

1jediboy, 09/25/2019, 1:54 pm NST
Schwaaaaaaahhhh!?!? How’d you get an image on a post!? I wanna do that with gifs that reflect my unstable and excessive nerdy energy!!!

*insert gif of Ron Weasley frantically flicking his wand to perform “Wingardium Leviosa”*

rosi, 09/25/2019, 2:57 pm NST
I think it's a "privilege" limited to the admin only. It would be a mess if everybody could post images here in the comments as they cannot be controlled all the time. Just post a link to the image instead.

maple_snow, 09/25/2019, 2:57 pm NST
Candy Skeith actually looks quite lovely!

mistyraider, 09/25/2019, 3:44 pm NST
It doesn't look like candy to me, but I like it a lot!

chrissy, 09/25/2019, 4:38 pm NST
I love the outfit, especially the makeup. I wish that makeup was available for all pets

windish, 09/25/2019, 6:38 pm NST
I was waiting for today until I painted my Skeith... don't think I'll be painting him either of those two colours . I like the colouration of candy but I wish it wasn't so glitter-y!

The outfit is cool though. I like that facepaint!

stormmonarch, 09/25/2019, 7:23 pm NST
They didn't photoshop the moss properly, especially the one at the feet and hand. Candy is like applying a filter to basic Skeith. Both are poorly done colours.

themeepit32, 09/25/2019, 9:33 pm NST
I wish they'd pick more custom candies rather than being lazy

una, 09/26/2019, 6:24 am NST
I think it's all nice, they are doing some good work lately.

insane000illusions, 09/26/2019, 7:13 am NST
@Dave Oh I know what kind of candy look they are going for but the candy zaf or the candy roo, or lutari are much much better done. the skeef here just looks like he made a mess doing arts and crafts to me

kischako, 09/26/2019, 6:13 pm NST
I love this Candy! And Relic is well done.

cat, 09/27/2019, 8:34 pm NST
I prefer the striped candy, but I do like the blue and purple combo.