Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Create your own wishlists!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.

Costume Contest: Entries Now Open!
  • Posted on September 27, 2019, 11:53 am NST

Happy almost October! Jellyneo's Thirteenth Annual Halloween Costume Contest is now open for entries! You have until October 7th at 11:59PM NST to submit your pet dressed up for Halloween.

Just like last year, we will be accepting as many entries as we can for round one of voting. (Barring any rules violations of course, and we also won't be accepting 50 vampires, so be creative!) 75 of the top rated pets from round one will move on to round two, and from there the top 30 will compete for a gold trophy.

For a full list of rules and dates, please see our Costume Contest '19 page. And then start dressing up your pet! (There are no rule changes since last year.)

As a warning to everyone planning on submitting: like we said above, we will only be accepting, at the most, 1-2 variations of a particular costume. In other words, only about 1-2 vampires, only 1-2 Ednas, etc. So if you'd like a better chance of getting in, make a unique, but still recognizable, costume!

Enter Now »

(Before submitting, be sure to check out the rules!)
aleu1986, 09/27/2019, 2:18 pm NST
I`ve entered my Peophin, looking forward to seeing the amazing, creative entries this year!

1jediboy, 09/27/2019, 2:41 pm NST
Already!? I’M NOT READY!!!

I need the coat and spiky hair I borrowed from last year! Can someone please lend it to me?

invader_of_worlds, 09/27/2019, 6:31 pm NST
Can't wait to see what goes on this year.

chocolatjellopudding, 09/28/2019, 6:17 pm NST
SO excited...I look forward to another fantastic round

june_scarlet, 09/28/2019, 6:50 pm NST
I'm entered now! Decided to have a little fun with my entry, and enter a Neopet as their own character, with a reference few will get. Probably won't win, but might as well have some fun!

abc12345, 09/29/2019, 12:52 am NST
I've entered my chomby But he has a sad face and on the entry page, it's changed to happy. Please change him back to sad if possible! Thank you!

dave - JN Staff, 09/29/2019, 9:08 am NST
@abc12345: We can only use the default happy pose for all entries, and it's not possible to change that right now, sorry!

topaz644, 09/30/2019, 11:13 am NST
After I see my pet on the entries page is it okay if I move him to another account? Or does he need to stay in place all month?

dave - JN Staff, 09/30/2019, 12:53 pm NST
@topaz644: It's fine if you move your Neopet to a side account. You should not remove or alter your Neopets' costume until it is accepted, though.

topaz644, 09/30/2019, 2:13 pm NST

jellyanna, 10/1/2019, 7:51 am NST
How do I enter? Hehe. None of the links take me anywhere but to the jellywardrobe front page. What am I missing?

jellyanna, 10/1/2019, 7:52 am NST

coolmusic_girl, 10/1/2019, 8:06 am NST
I can't enter either. It keeps returning me to the main wardrobe page. Is it glitching?

coolmusic_girl, 10/1/2019, 8:06 am NST