Help us model your pets!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.

Ducky
Poogle Day Roundup
  • Posted by Ducky
  • Posted on September 19, 2019, 5:37 am NST

Let's celebrate Poogles on their very special day. Here are two new colours:

Maractite | Stealthy
artemisaltori, 09/19/2019, 6:11 am NST
Poogles get two colors and like every other pet but not draiks?

stormmonarch, 09/19/2019, 6:17 am NST
Draiks did get both elderboy and eldergirl colors.

drzoidberg, 09/19/2019, 6:25 am NST
I like the symmetry on maractite

zixianna, 09/19/2019, 8:48 am NST
Stealthy is pretty sweet, though the way the hood lays makes 'em look kinda sad
Maractite looks very Aztec

inkpot, 09/19/2019, 1:45 pm NST
i really wish they'd go back to giving stealthy pets an angry look... other than that though the clothes look great.

lopiditty, 09/19/2019, 3:46 pm NST
@stormmonarch yep! the elderly girl draik came out a little late.

phantompearl, 09/19/2019, 10:50 pm NST
Like I said in the comment section last year: in 2015 after the layoffs, for months species were getting 1 or 2 new colors on their pet days except Kyriis and Poogles got zero new colors and staff never did anything about that. I very much welcome any illusion of being able to catch up on that mistake instead of falling farther behind.

I like these. I may consider painting a Poogle in the future to Maractite.

biediep, 09/19/2019, 11:59 pm NST
#Disappointed.

I love Poogles, I even have a little Poogle tattoo on my wrist. These are not the colors I was hoping for and I don't like the outfit of the Stealthy one :'3 But that's just my opinion; at least Stealthy looks adorable without the outfit / in different clothes ♥

zixianna, 09/20/2019, 10:19 am NST
@biediep - I hear that. I do like the Poogle stealthy clothing, but I don't have a poogle so it's irrelevant. I never liked the Stealthy clothing for Ixi, but love the Ixi color itself.

aviagua, 09/20/2019, 1:26 pm NST
The Maractite Poogle was very well done; I particularly like the soft shading across the lower body and markings.

logicalwhimsy, 09/24/2019, 7:08 am NST
Insert my annual complaint about a lack of a Chocolate Poogle here.

... I agree with biediep on the Stealthy Poogle too; I don't like the outfit but as usual the base colour is quite pretty. Whilst Maractite is... busy.