Snowager alert!

A searchable database of Neopets images
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Earn NP from playing games!

Premium Renewal Issues Compensation
  • Posted on September 12, 2019, 11:24 am NST

Late yesterday, TNT sent out a batch of Neomails to users who may have had troubles with their Premium renewing over the past year or so. Specifically, if you had a monthly membership you had to manually renew it each month you wished to continue, which became rather annoying for some.

If you were one of the affected users, TNT is offering to deposit 500 NC into your account if you have an active Premium subscription at any point during September. (Meaning, you could sign up now and get 500 NC.) The bonus NC will be deposited on October 1st.

Dear Neopians!

If you are receiving this mail, then we are aware of some payment issues that have been occurring over this past year that may have caused your Premium Membership not to renew. We wanted to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and let you know that issue has been resolved.

To make up for this issue and as a sign of appreciation for all our Neopians, we would like to offer you 500 free NC if you hold any current premium subscription plan during the month of September.

If you would like to reinstate your Neopets Premium Membership, please purchase any of the plans (monthly, quarterly or annual) by September 30th, 2019 and we will award your 500 NC on October 1st. If you have already reinstated your plan and are currently Premium, you will also get awarded the 500 NC in October.

Again, we apologize for this inconvenience but value your patience and loyalty to Neopets!

- The Neopets Team

This offer is only valid if you received a Neomail from TNT. If you did not receive the Neomail, then you will not receive 500 NC.

Did you receive a Neomail from TNT? Let us know in the comments, along with what type of subscription (monthly, quarterly, annual) you had!

And don't forget, the annual Premium sale is still active! Until the sale ends on October 1st, you can purchase a year of Premium for $49.95 instead of the usual $69.95.

Premium Discount Details »
neocoladude, 09/12/2019, 12:20 pm NST
Well, this is going to be confusing, them using 'all Neopians' in a statement that actually DOESN'T concern all Neopians'... :/

combustibles, 09/12/2019, 12:23 pm NST
So I paid extra for premium because my subscription ran out during Daily Dare and I'm not getting any NC compensation because of the sale being delayed (like last year).

Seems fair....

folarah, 09/12/2019, 2:25 pm NST
I had this payment/renewal issue for my 3 monthly plan every time for the past year or so and I didn't receive any neomail... Great, no apology or compensation for everyone affected...

jessalynn, 09/12/2019, 2:35 pm NST
Yeah, my yearly memberships have never renewed and had to manually pay for a new one EVERY PREMIUM SALE (which is bizarre if you ask me).

jessalynn, 09/12/2019, 2:37 pm NST
Current Plan: 12 Month recurring
Next Billing Date: Aug 30, 2020

Let's see if this one that I purchased before September will renew...

garretgame, 09/12/2019, 3:03 pm NST
I have premium and got no email either.

nequaster, 09/12/2019, 3:07 pm NST
I also didn't get a neomail and have been experiencing this issue for awhile now on the 3 month and monthly plan. And I missed out on the premium sale last year because when I upgraded it didn't auto renew and by the time I was up for renewal the sale was over. Are the neomails still going out?

wolfangel1626, 09/12/2019, 4:12 pm NST
annual member, did not auto re-new for me, but never got neomail and probably wont get any NC, don't think its fair people signing up today will get it

Also just "upgraded" for the sale price and it says my current membership is 4 months renewing... uhmmm no its not I had a 12 month subscription, it better stay 12 months

gemini_a88, 09/12/2019, 4:27 pm NST
I have to re-submit my payment every month, even though it says it will auto deduct. Very much a pain...

gemini_a88, 09/12/2019, 4:28 pm NST
Forgot to add, that I did not receive a mail from TNT...

samemie, 09/12/2019, 4:30 pm NST
I had premium from March until August and had this issue, but no neomail.

lucy_bebop, 09/12/2019, 7:14 pm NST
Mine didn't renew either and I had to pay the full price, not the sale price like I had agreed to during the Premium sale. (I hold a yearly membership.) I didn't get an email either.

skylum, 09/12/2019, 9:30 pm NST
I bought my premium membership on September 6th but I haven't received any mail.

wish, 09/12/2019, 11:54 pm NST
premium member for years with ongoing issues, some such as charging me twice for NC and never delivering it - nor reversing the charges ! and now they are only giving out this consolation prize to SOME of the people ??

faellie_ridiculous, 09/13/2019, 6:26 am NST
My annual Premium subscription ended before the sale so I renewed for one month while waiting. After that I cancelled the monthly and was going to renew with the yearly at the sale rate. I waited a day for it to cancel and it then said that was the case. The next day I renewed. Unfortunately the cancellation of the monthly did not actually occur even though it said I had cancelled on the manage membership page. I ended up being charged the 7.95 and the 49.95. Ridiculous. The reason I did it this way was because of the glitch I had last year while renewing. However, this did not fix it either. I moved one of my pets so I would not be locked out like last year until it resolved. I am going to have to remove my credit card info and get a 50 dollar prepaid card next time to prevent this so they cannot charge me extra. Though I am sure they will try.

At least I have never lost NC. Any issue I had with it was quickly resolved.

Premium, however, has always been an adventure. Ahem...

faellie_ridiculous, 09/13/2019, 6:29 am NST
Oh I forgot - I did receive that neomail from TNT. I guess because my issue occurred in September?

mrsxxrupertxxgrint, 09/13/2019, 6:41 am NST
I've had to manually renew my premium every month in the past year. The sale started after I manually renewed my premium for 4 months in August. I upgraded when the sale started. I got no email

jessalynn, 09/13/2019, 7:36 am NST
Oh yeah, no neomail for me as well.

janab14, 09/13/2019, 8:54 am NST
have been premium member since August 2017, got the annual sale price, when that expired I swapped to monthly payments, and each month since then (September 2018) had to manually renew my membership. Have not received a neomail

o_ya_toe_knee_is_gr8, 09/13/2019, 9:53 am NST
my Premium issue started back in 2017, for my Premium Neodeck section, all of 2017 and most of 2018 are gone even though for 90% of that time, I had the annual subscription. when it didn't auto renew, I signed up again during the sale then the sale was delayed the following year but my next payment was after the sale so I "upgraded" during the sale so I would be charged the 50 bucks but it didn't charge me for my next annual subscription because it didn't auto renew. no neomail from TNT.

mlp_joy, 09/13/2019, 10:53 pm NST
I signed up for the premium sale last year. It renewed on Sept 14 2018 for the 69.95 price not the sale price. I even had screenshots. They never helped me or compensated me in any way. And now I didn't even get the email.

aimierre, 09/14/2019, 6:31 pm NST
Yupp never got my mail either and I've had a consistent membership for at least a year now and have been having issues with the renewals. Totally fair that it goes to "some" neopians and not all

alltimemarr, 09/15/2019, 12:12 am NST
In the editorial they said end date of premium sale is the end of this month!

cabbil_bane, 09/15/2019, 5:43 pm NST
I have had a premium membership for years now, have re-newed via the premium sale too - and have NOT got an email either ... maybe that should have read "selected" neopians ...

bookbug56, 09/18/2019, 8:47 am NST
I've had to renew every month because auto-renew didn't work yet I didn't receive the email and evidently won't get the 500 NC, typical

ladyunicorn68, 10/1/2019, 11:51 am NST
I've been a Premium member since it started and had to self renew every month or quarter (tried both ways to see if just one was the issue but nope! both were) for the last couple of years.
I've sent TNT emails every time and gotten no responses and didn't recieve one about this either!
Signed up for the year sale price this time, renewal is due Oct. 3rd, we'll see what happens.