Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Earn NP from playing games!

Final Daily Dare Prizes
  • Posted on August 27, 2019, 5:16 am NST

Prizes for this year's Daily Dare are now released! Visit the event's hub page to claim them.

Special Note: Some of the prizes are site themes. The first is the Chadley theme, which will unlock normally if you do not already have it when claiming your prizes. However, there is also a new theme for 2019, but in a new step over the usual process, you need to click a button in order to properly claim it. This will set it as your active theme and add it to your unlocked site themes list, where you will be free to change it if you wish. If you do not click the extra button to claim it, it will not be added to your list and you will have to revisit the Daily Dare page to claim it.

Daily Dare Guide »
neocoladude, 08/27/2019, 7:42 am NST
They really shouldn't give away the Chadley theme for Daily Dares he doesn't even make an appearance in. :/

purplebin, 08/27/2019, 7:54 am NST
I like the trophies, but the game controller part doesn't quite work.

catsrnice, 08/27/2019, 8:00 am NST
They really shouldn't have made the Chadley theme period.

remy, 08/27/2019, 8:10 am NST
I think the designs are awesome, truly great work on them. Although I don't think I've ever seen the colour bronze or the metal bronze look neon pink before.

darella, 08/27/2019, 10:22 am NST
I tried picking up the prizes at midnight (NST) and they were glitched, I earned a participation trophy instead of a silver one. Now the trophy is fixed but I haven't received my items and NPs.

contessa, 08/27/2019, 11:12 am NST
I still think they should give out trophies based on how far you get. I sent in qualifying scores on all but 2 games so I just got Participation trophy - which I could have gotten merely for sending in one qualifying score, not 19!

sxcretgarden, 08/27/2019, 1:28 pm NST
i know its off topic but-- can someone pls tell me if the telescope for the altador plot is still working???

stepupfairy, 08/27/2019, 3:27 pm NST
sxcret - you mean this?

its working for me; already done the plot but it seems to be ok here

cay, 08/27/2019, 5:40 pm NST
The new site theme is amazing ♡.♡

inkpot, 08/27/2019, 11:23 pm NST
i love the trophies, i love the prizes (dat bg!!) and i love the new site theme.

i especially love that with the new site theme the border colors on the pet/sidebar is green instead of the usual grey.

ducky - JN Staff, 08/27/2019, 11:44 pm NST
I wish gold trophy was more..shiny golden.

escrainus, 08/28/2019, 12:49 am NST
That trophy looks maybe a bit too much yellow ducky, I like the current golden more

px, 08/28/2019, 3:06 am NST
is it just me or was anyone else hoping for the av to be released again

px, 08/28/2019, 3:07 am NST
oops, spoke too soon, it's fresh and new in my list of avs

mistyraider, 08/28/2019, 4:04 am NST
I wish the participation badges weren't so out-sized. It makes my page look off. Also sort of insult to injury for those of us who really stink at games to have that "trophy" so much bigger than the rest.
I wrote to the editorial, but don't know if they will fix it.

catsrnice, 08/28/2019, 9:23 am NST
Are you sure it's not your custom CSS, mistyraider?

dustin, 08/28/2019, 10:53 am NST
The new theme isn't great. As usual. But that's ok I wouldn't use it anyway lol. I don't know if its just in Safari but the navigation is off and doesn't fit into the graphic, and the rotating images at the bottom right are squished.

contessa, 08/28/2019, 11:09 am NST
catsrnice might be right - I looked at mistyraider's lookup and yes the participation badges are huge compared to their other trophies, but on my plain ole lookup (no special coding or anything) they are all the same size in line with my other trophies

lia_19_85, 08/28/2019, 12:42 pm NST
Thanks for the headsup on the Daily Dare 2019 site theme. I would have totally missed it.

combustibles, 08/28/2019, 12:52 pm NST
Can we talk about the inconsistent gold colour on trophies..

This looks vaguely bronze to me..

remy, 08/28/2019, 3:40 pm NST
^ every time I've brought that up on the boards people have said I'm being too picky so I just keep quiet now. I swear there are bronze trophies which are more gold looking than the recent site events' gold like the last 2 AC's.

These DD trophies were for a couple of hours literally next to each other in the lineup and if you got gold last year too you could see the huge difference.

If you take a colour-picker to the centre of all these gold trophies the colour is deep brown. This DD bronze is pink. Idk what is going on.

forgottenbirthdays, 08/28/2019, 8:10 pm NST
i had my premium theme even though my premium expired, and it continued blocking the ads
but i wanted the new site theme, and when i claimed it my premium theme poofed. goodbye blocked ads