Create your own wishlists!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Help us model your pets!

Overpowered Merchandise Compensation
  • Posted on August 13, 2019, 4:21 pm NST

In case you missed it, TNT has been collecting information from Neopians who never had their merchandise orders fulfilled by Overpowered last year.

If you did not receive any part of your Neopets merch orders (especially the "pre-sale" items), then you have until August 20th to notify TNT!

If you have a Twitter, the best way to get in touch with TNT is to send a Direct Message to @neopets with your the following information:

• Full Name
  • Shipping Address
  • Email Address
  • Order/Transaction #
  • Total Amount of Money Spent

Make sure these all match what you provided to Overpowered.

Send a DM »

If you do not have a Twitter account, then send the same information listed above to community@neopets.com instead (however it is preferred you Direct Message your information on Twitter).
dave - JN Staff, 08/13/2019, 4:23 pm NST
If you or a loved one has purchased merchandise from Overpowered, you may be entitled to compensation by TNT. Direct message @Neopets on Twitter to get the facts.

targoefista, 08/14/2019, 12:42 am NST

adventurer262, 08/14/2019, 11:58 am NST
*slams direct message button*

blue_star_51, 08/15/2019, 2:13 am NST
Great on TNT for doing this. I hope the next merchandising company is better than this one!

summerofjoy, 08/15/2019, 4:06 am NST
I emailed TNT on the 2nd of August. But I haven't received an answer; has anyone else? Or should I try and email again?

protovolve, 08/15/2019, 4:52 am NST
@summerofjoy I e-mailed them on the 1st and received a reply a few hours later:
"Hello,

Thank you for reaching out we will go ahead and add you to the list of users who have ordered from overpowered, and will keep you updated as we move forward.

-TNT"

I'd try e-mailing them again but to be on the safe side, maybe sending them a DM on Twitter would help, too. At this time I haven't received an additional e-mail update so idk maybe they'll say something after the 20th.

Good luck!

summerofjoy, 08/15/2019, 5:36 am NST
@protovolve Thanks. I don't have Twitter, which is why I emailed them. I'll send a second mail.