Altador Cup VII
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Blumaroo Day Roundup
  • Posted on August 8, 2019, 12:46 pm NST

Happy Blumaroo Day! Looks like we're back to two new colours for this springy Neopet:

Steampunk | Toy

Blumaroos are also receiving a new Goth-themed outfit:

faellie_ridiculous, August 8, 2019 12:53 PM NST
I am sure a lot of people will be happy with Steampunk. Not sure about those toy colors? Lime green? No Burlap. That is sad.
plushielynis, August 8, 2019 1:02 PM NST
Steampunk is awesome! Toy is okay but too shiny for me
tomatereloco, August 8, 2019 1:21 PM NST
The steampunk is freakin' awesome!!!
artemisaltori, August 8, 2019 1:33 PM NST
man hope we get steampunk for draik day

probably get a horrifically colored oilpaint or toy instead
dave - JN Staff, August 8, 2019 1:49 PM NST
Nah, Draiks are getting Invisible and Snot for their pet day this year! You heard it here first!
purplebin, August 8, 2019 2:06 PM NST
I think the Toy is very pretty, but the tail should not be green.
I have my fingers crossed for an amazing outfit...
purslane, August 8, 2019 5:20 PM NST
I don't get all of these love for draiks. Ugly as hell no matter what color they come in.
cat, August 8, 2019 6:23 PM NST
Invisible Snot is the transparent stuff. And speaking of snot all I can think of when I see the nose tubes on the Steampunk is “tubes designed to feed snot directly into the nostrils.”
anomally, August 8, 2019 6:51 PM NST
I am 100% getting Dr. Eggman vibes from the steampunk.
tzukishiro, August 8, 2019 7:00 PM NST
Purslane, get a brain pls
burnintoflames, August 8, 2019 8:55 PM NST
Last month I sent TNT a request for Draik Day for an Invisible option. So I'm really hoping for it next month.
ducky - JN Staff, August 8, 2019 10:08 PM NST
@tzukishiro
There is no need to insult other users just because they don't like some species that you like.

I don't understand hype of draiks either, it was different when they were expensive and statussymbol. Now they are just like any other pets, nothing special. Yes. Some people think they are best species and they can do so. In my neoworld, gnorbus, moehogs are kaus are best.

For me they are meh.
bonju, August 9, 2019 12:07 AM NST
Y'all wrong. Quiggles are clearly the superior species.
ducky - JN Staff, August 9, 2019 1:10 AM NST
^OH GOD ARE YOU MY HUSBAND WITH OTHER ALIAS?

..you have no idea how excited he was ths morning with Quiggle Fountain DD prize.
fenix, August 9, 2019 6:15 AM NST
So sad they didn't try to make the toy have a spring tail.
purslane, August 9, 2019 7:04 AM NST
tzukishiro, learn some manners, you must.
mzlish, August 9, 2019 8:44 AM NST
Gelerts are my favorites because they are doggies. I mostly own Gelerts. Krawks are a close 2nd.

But I love Draiks.. cause Dragons. I also like Scorchios, Shoyrus and Skeiths. All the pets are cool in their own way. I love how different they are, even though we have 4 Dragons to choose from. xD
themeepit32, August 9, 2019 11:05 AM NST
I actually like draiks they're not cute, yeah but they look cool
stepupfairy, August 9, 2019 11:57 AM NST
Very tempted by the Steampunk Bloomi!!
contessa, August 9, 2019 11:59 AM NST
Aww don't go putting down certain species and the people who like them! I will agree there are a few pet species all I can think of when I see them is WHY? But other people love those same pets so, I say to each his own. (Kougras, Kougras. Kougras, cannot get enough of them for me!)
invader_of_worlds, August 9, 2019 12:56 PM NST
I like the colors on toy , but wish we had well more variety.
purplebin, August 9, 2019 1:49 PM NST
They still haven't activated the Goth outfit. I've sent a ticket, but I'm sure I'm not the only one.
cat, August 9, 2019 2:18 PM NST
Draiks are popular with customizers because they look good in most things. Same reason Kacheeks and Usuls are popular.
topaz644, August 9, 2019 5:17 PM NST
How come the scarf wasn't in the news? Could it be a fix for the mistake made with the new collectable cloak, which looks ridiculous on skinny necked pets like Roos and Aishas? lol
ducky - JN Staff, August 10, 2019 6:43 AM NST
@cat that is true. Also blumaroos and aishas.
mzlish, August 10, 2019 8:57 AM NST
I never owned a Blumaroo.. IDK why.. they kinda creep me out, but I see some amazing customs of them! I would love to own AT LEAST 1 of each species. Vandagyres are freaking adorable, shame they can't wear everything, but the DW stuff helps massively.

I never wanted a pet as a status symbol.. I know its a thing, but I remember when I traded my UC Maraquan Gelert away for a Krawk.. then a year later, them and Draiks were buyable I miss the Gelert.. I found her in the pound years ago.

Also, I like the new Blum colors. I like the bright ones on the Toy!