The Daily Dare has returned!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Help us model your pets!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Daily Dare

Legends and Letters 1.9.0 Available
  • Posted on July 23, 2019, 10:45 am NST

A new update to Legends and Letters is now available for iOS and Android devices! This update includes a fancy new start screen, along with a few game mechanic updates:

Get ready to defeat the Cursed Claymaker with the new features now available!

- Ability to autoplay previously defeated levels
- Ability to skip previously defeated levels and receive rewards
- 3 power-ups per play
- Access to a new starter pack

You now have the ability to speed up your game a bit by autoplaying old levels for rewards. (But be careful, you may still lose if the opponent AI is smarter than your team's AI level!)

The new start screen is below:

Our Legends and Letters guide will be updated in the coming days with the new changes. If you haven't played the app yet, now's a great time to get into it. Check out our guide below for help:

Legends and Letters Guide »
jorgesgirlforlife, 07/23/2019, 11:25 am NST
If it’s not integrated to our neo account, why should I play?

sketch, 07/23/2019, 11:33 am NST
^ i'm still waiting on that too, i played a bit and it's alright but it's not really my kind of game and i won't force myself to play it unless i'm tempted with neo rewards

1jediboy, 07/23/2019, 12:21 pm NST
...*eye-twitch* That’s it! I don’t care if it has account syncing or not! I’m playing it! I’m going to enjoy something Neopets made!

Without hope, without witness, without reward...
This is still my world’s creation... and I shall enjoy it!

herdy - JN Staff, 07/23/2019, 12:31 pm NST
They’ve said before account linking of some type probably will be coming — I guess playing before then would give you a head start by having a levelled team.

mamsmelk_jr, 07/23/2019, 1:29 pm NST
And here I am, still waiting for the app to be available in the Netherlands

herdy - JN Staff, 07/23/2019, 2:33 pm NST
That’s unlikely to happen any time soon, to be fair. To comply with your laws it would need the removal of key mechanics and, ultimately, the primary means by which they make money through the app.

biediep, 07/24/2019, 12:33 am NST
Same, Melk :c Tired of seeing all these updates when the one and only update I'm waiting for is for it to actually appear in the darn play store.