Altador Cup VII
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Rylon
Wardrobe Wars - Round 69 Results!
  • Posted by Rylon
  • Posted on July 20, 2019, 11:16 am NST

The results of the latest Wardrobe Wars competition are finally here! Did your entry make it on to our Wardrobe Hub? Winners, keep an eye on your cabinets as you'll be receiving the Wardrobe Wars Champion! trophy in the next few days! We'll be back in August with the next round!

While you're in Wardrobe, why not check out our Modeling Department to see if you can lend a hand with any of the item previews we're missing. We'll give you points and trophies for your jnAccount while you're there!

purplebin, July 20, 2019 11:41 AM NST
Wow, the food theme made for some busy customs! Nice variety, I especially like the gingerbread Usul.
aleu1986, July 20, 2019 12:29 PM NST
Lovely customizations, thanks for picking my Biscuit/baker Ruki!
Congratulations, everyone!
anomally, July 20, 2019 2:01 PM NST
Love the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory cosplay
1jediboy, July 21, 2019 2:12 AM NST
I made it again? 😲 Wow! Thank you! 😊

I used to feed big___shot nothing but chocolate when I was trying to get him chocolate... canonically, he can’t stand chocolate anymore.
1jediboy, July 21, 2019 2:16 AM NST
All the submissions look awesome!!!

I think the sweetest Kougra in Candyland is probably my favorite! 🍬🍭🍫
jess_scanlan - JN Staff, July 21, 2019 3:48 AM NST
Congratulations to all the winners
minner2006, July 21, 2019 10:58 AM NST
Congratulations, everyone! Great job!

Can't believe my candy Kougra was picked! What a nice surprise. Thank you!
giovannicharming, July 22, 2019 8:51 PM NST
My first Wardrobe Wars win.... Nice

Glad y'all liked my Picnic-y Lutari Girl !