Altador Cup XIV
Earn NP from playing games!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
A searchable database of Neopets images

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup

3% Discount in Hidden Tower
Today, accounts aged 60 months and over will receive a 3% item discount when purchasing an item from the Hidden Tower! Check our Hidden Tower guide for the discounted prices. [Close Alerts]
Legends and Letters Update
  • Posted on June 24, 2019, 2:49 pm NST

An update for Legends and Letters has been released - this has added the Codex section on the main screen. This is a listing of all available characters in the game. Those you have collected will appear coloured in the list.

Note: The Codex will only display cards as found if you had them in your inventory prior to this update or gain them after this point. Any cards you may have deleted in the past will not be counted.

There are a few new additions in the list - including a new tier of Ascension Material cards (5 star, meaning that 6 star cards may be appearing in the future) and a few Altador themed characters. It is unknown if they can be earned at present, but they may be released officially in a future update.
neocoladude, 06/24/2019, 7:29 pm NST
*mandatory still waiting for account linking comment*

It can't be THAT hard, as they've already demonstrated that they're capable of programming it...

bonju, 06/24/2019, 9:12 pm NST
Linking isn't even necessary, just make the app generate codes to redeem on the site.

1jediboy, 06/24/2019, 9:15 pm NST
^I SECOND THIS!!!

alltimemarr, 06/24/2019, 9:59 pm NST
Before that. Make it available in all countries. Grrrr.

stepupfairy, 06/25/2019, 2:31 am NST
As much as I played the heck out of it when it was released, I am kinda bored of it now and maybe uninstalled it for now

herdy - JN Staff, 06/25/2019, 2:35 am NST
Sadly it’s pretty much impossible to make it available in the countries it is still missing from without removing the primary means of monetisation.

biediep, 06/25/2019, 6:23 am NST
Still not available for me, nope. So I'd be pretty annoyed if they linked it to accounts as that would leave entire countries out.

mamsmelk_jr, 06/25/2019, 1:17 pm NST
@biediep I second that, would be a bummer if not everyone can join in on that because it's not available in some countries yet.

alltimemarr, 06/25/2019, 9:17 pm NST
@herdy cant they monetise it like other big apps do like I don’t know if i can mention them but Minion Rush or those candy crush/Food derving/Farmville like games for example. Still available in the Netherlands! and making big money!

alltimemarr, 06/25/2019, 9:17 pm NST

tallyburger, 06/26/2019, 2:58 am NST
Husband said they aren't showing up in their list unless they are max level. Apparently he only has like, 4 cards according to the codex.

sweep_the_doghouse - JN Staff, 06/27/2019, 1:28 am NST
@tallyburger I have the same issue with my codex. Nothing to do with max level or not. I only had 1 card show in the codex. I suspect it was because my inventory was in overflow when it was implemented, as the only card added was the one in the overflow spot. New cards do show up as I collect more