The Daily Dare has returned!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Earn NP from playing games!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Daily Dare

Comic Con Tickets Update
  • Posted on June 3, 2019, 12:30 pm NST

After the first round of tickets sold out before they were announced, TNT have the second round of tickets for their San Diego Comic Con After Party. You will need to fill out a short survey including your name, email, and date of birth, in order to enter. Scrappy has posted on the TNT message board to announce it:

Hi Neopians!! Scrappy here, to let you know that you can now enter your name for a chance to get a ticket for the Neopets Comic Con After Party in San Diego on July 19th! You can find more details are on the page.

Enter your info here: http://www.neopets.com/comiccon2019/survey.phtml

We hope to see you all there!!

-Scrappy

Once you complete it, TNT will contact you next week to tell you if you have a ticket. It appears this will be a lottery-style system of deciding who gets tickets and not first come, first serve.
1jediboy, 06/3/2019, 5:08 pm NST
Does Neopets do ANY other meetups? I would love to finally meet someone who’s a fellow Neopian at an established Neopet meetup.

invader_of_worlds, 06/3/2019, 5:22 pm NST
I think comic con is the only one unless there are fans out there that do private ones.

cay, 06/3/2019, 6:15 pm NST
I really wisj I can go Flight and accomidation from Australia to America is expensive for me but honestly, I would love to have the chance to meet TNT! It always has been a dream of mine, they were kind enough to help me with a long term dream last year :o I love our team so much.

jorgesgirlforlife, 06/3/2019, 10:08 pm NST
Do you have to actually have a ticket to Comic-Con?

herdy - JN Staff, 06/4/2019, 12:23 am NST
Not for the After Party, no.

zeelink, 06/4/2019, 12:50 am NST
@cay: I have the same problem as a European. Even when Neo was at its most popular there were never meetups. Kind of a shame. But I hope everyone who goes this year has a good time!

jorgesgirlforlife, 06/4/2019, 11:57 am NST
Awesome! I hope I get a ticket!

contessa, 06/4/2019, 1:17 pm NST
I sure wish that they would do something at DragonCon in Atlanta (always Labor Day weekend) so that those of us who live on East coast could go to that. A lot of us just cannot afford to come out to a West coast convention.

jorgesgirlforlife, 06/8/2019, 12:16 pm NST
Hey did anyone get an email yet??