Welcome to Jellyneo.net!
Wardrobe Wars: Greyscale!
- Posted by Suzuka
- Posted on June 10, 2019, 2:13 pm NST
Wardrobe Wars is back - and better than ever! If you're not familiar, Wardrobe Wars is a monthly themed customization contest, with the winners receiving a trophy and being featured in the Wardrobe Hub!
What do I need to do?
- Register for a jnAccount on our main site.
- Head on over to our Wardrobe App, and start customising a pet to the theme!
- When finished, save the outfit, using the appropriately-named "Save Outfit" button and copy the link for the next step. (And rename your outfit to match the theme.)
- Visit the Wardrobe Wars entry submission form and fill out the three required fields. (via Google forms)
Submissions will be open until the 17th at 11:59PM NST, after which the entries will be reviewed, and those selected will be uploaded to our carousel on the 20th! Winners also receive the shiny trophy at the top of this post. You may submit as many outfits as you'd like.
Submit your entry! (via Google forms) »
This month's theme is Greyscale! Make a big impact with a single colour scheme, grey! - small bits of similar colors are allowed, but please use as much grey/silver/etc. as you can!
We're also taking suggestions of themes for future rounds of Wardrobe Wars, so please submit any ideas you may have alongside your entry.
If you happen to come across an item that should be in Wardrobe but doesn't appear, please submit a bug report so we can look into it.
Best of luck!
Follow @jellyneo on Twitter for all the latest #Neopets news!
There are 5 comments above. Why not post yours?
Get JN updates via Twitter!
Looking for older Neopets news?