The Daily Dare has returned!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Help us model your pets!
A searchable database of Neopets images

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Daily Dare

Final Charity Corner Prizes Going Out
  • Posted on May 30, 2019, 9:48 am NST

The final prizes for this year's Charity Corner are being Neomailed out! It seems that this year there are only trophies, Neopoints, and Neocash being awarded as the final prize—no item prizes.

Your participation in the 'Living with Less' program was commendable. Most attendees report that the high that comes from decluttering is reward enough, but few refuse a little recognition to go with it. Atsumi is sending you a gold trophy for your user lookup, as well as 10,000 Neopoints and 250 NC! Now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your hard work!

The Perk Shop is not yet active, but we expect the perks to be redeemable starting next week, as stated by TNT in the news. Before you redeem any perks, we recommend reviewing our Perk Shop guide below for some tips on how to maximize your redemptions.

Final Prizes » Perk Shop Guide »
mavegibson, 05/30/2019, 10:27 am NST
I'm pretty excited to have gotten some NC as well as the trophy and NP. I think I'm going to hold off on getting my perks once the shop opens, until I see how the Perk it Up drop rates are going for others.

Sorry everyone, you're going to be my guinea pigs!

zeelink, 05/30/2019, 10:37 am NST
I assume there are no item prizes as a prize is now included as a perk under Perk-Me-Up.

itaxerxes, 05/30/2019, 10:51 am NST
Bad idea that there were no item prizes, they really ruined CC. The perks are not unlimited, the best ones are random, really a bad job.

zixianna, 05/30/2019, 11:37 am NST
Wouldn't Item Prizes just bring more clutter to your life? Awarding random items would be antithetical to the theme of the event itself

novelista, 05/30/2019, 11:57 am NST
Love my golden quill! (As any novelist would. :laugh

2b4saken, 05/30/2019, 12:16 pm NST
Not sure why the trophy is a feather but it's very well designed. Also the neocash is appreciated. I'm honestly just curious as to what the unique item is but I'm glad that we didn't get standard items as a reward.

purplebin, 05/30/2019, 12:32 pm NST

combustibles, 05/30/2019, 1:46 pm NST
at least the trophy is alright, even if it doesn't make sense. It would've made more sense to feature a feather trophy for a writing contest but that's just me.

I'm happy with my neocash but the perks are still a boring prize.

dave - JN Staff, 05/30/2019, 1:53 pm NST
The trophy reminds me of the Lucky Vandagyre Feather from the original Charity Corner in 2014.

elephante109, 05/30/2019, 2:47 pm NST
I'm just glad it's over.

winterland, 05/30/2019, 3:06 pm NST
Pfffft first time i made to gold trophy and they didnt added item prizes... nice

1jediboy, 05/30/2019, 3:23 pm NST
I liked this event! Yet another good CC that, even if it had hiccups, it got there in the end.

It was a nice concept to use the "Marie Condo" method as it's system... but I still rather prefer the "charitable" aspect.

I've got some ideas that I would LOVE to pitch to TNT for future CC things. I hope they one day materialize.

I love what Charity Corner stands for and how it helps clean up Neopia!
I hope to see more in the future! <3

*throws optimism glitter everywhere! *

"Maybe the feather symbolizes how we should feel "light as a feather" after decluttering. -purplebin"

Soos voice: That is so wise! *nods head*

biediep, 05/30/2019, 3:25 pm NST
-x-
Same :'3 But tbh I already forgot there were item prizes before. I just want to gamble all my points away so I can probably not even win the only perk I want.

_sissiy_sis_369, 05/30/2019, 5:41 pm NST
We've got great news... The Charity Corner prize shop will be up early next week! Stay tuned for what's in store and start on your wish lists!

This is in the news

adrikohle, 05/30/2019, 9:00 pm NST
i feel so dumb for only getting exactly 10k points and stopping 😭 like i couldve just donated 1 more piece of crap for the gold RIP

cherry_moon31, 05/30/2019, 9:16 pm NST
Just came back from a long hiatus. It was fun to clear out old things from my SDB. The silver trophy is quite welcomed.

contessa, 05/30/2019, 9:21 pm NST
Adrikole = yep. I went over by 3 items this year because they have done this before, instead of being 1-9999 and then 10K to 19999 for example, they now do stuff like 1- 10K, then next level 10,001 to 20K, then 20,001 to 30K and so on. (Note, these are NOT, I repeat NOT the scores for CC but just an example of numbering systems).

I am happy to have gotten the 10K NPs as well as the NC! And the trophy of course, but I sure wish they would do the trophies in chronicological order, the way they do them now, I thought I had not gotten my trophy yet because it is up on the second or third row from the top instead of right at the bottom.

Will be interesting to see how the perks shop turns out. Hoping for not so many glitches this time around!

lillyb, 05/31/2019, 1:28 pm NST
I feel like it could have been a cherry blossom as Atsumi had them on her outfit but I like the feather

cat, 05/31/2019, 2:09 pm NST
I’m saving my points, I plan to use the faerie quest refresher for the faerie quest event.

chrisk123, 05/31/2019, 5:55 pm NST
Thought they did a good job. The did acknowledge there was trouble in donating and changed it. Love the trophy!!!