The Daily Dare has returned!
A searchable database of Neopets images
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Daily Dare

New Mutant Mystery Capsule
  • Posted on May 27, 2019, 10:32 am NST

After briefly being released in Future Fashions earlier this week in a non-functional state, a new Mutant Mystery Capsule has now been properly released and is working! The bonus items in this capsule can only be worn by Neopets painted Mutant, except for one item.

The items only wearable by Mutants are:

The following item is wearable by any Neopet:

Mutants Hideout, Gangrene Mutant Wings, and Radioactive Mutant Markings are the 3 LE items from this capsule.
sliced_ramen, 05/27/2019, 11:13 am NST
MUTANT CLOTHING YES

v1cky_, 05/27/2019, 4:04 pm NST
Finally some pants!!

purplebin, 05/27/2019, 5:21 pm NST
I think they did a great job with these.

cocojan, 05/28/2019, 8:16 am NST
Is it still just in future fashions or am I missing it somehow?

nobody, 05/28/2019, 10:02 am NST
"With a couple of exceptions, the bonus items in this capsule can only be worn by Neopets painted mutant." =====////===== "The following item is wearable by any Neopet:"

Only one item is wearable by any neopet? Or is there more than one exception?

bethlifts, 05/28/2019, 11:07 am NST
Only one!! It's a mutant capsule, so the clothing is for mutant painted neopets. Just like in the baby capsules that were released, they were all for baby painted neopets.

fruitbat5150, 05/28/2019, 4:43 pm NST
Like cocojan, I can't find it either. My mutant Jetsam needs those wings, and my mutant Pteri needs that little bat/bird/demon familiar/petpet/trinket

2b4saken, 05/28/2019, 7:50 pm NST
I also can't find this item

v1cky_, 05/28/2019, 9:24 pm NST
It's still in future fashion, should be available for everyone in a day or two.

katina_choovanski, 05/29/2019, 3:16 am NST
I have some extras up for trade. I don't have any mutant pets, but wanted that BG in my clutches! Got it! Now to get rid of all this other stuff....same name on Neopets.
I love those wings and wish they were for any pet, but I understand how thrilled mutant pet owners must be to get some dedicated gear! So yaay for you guys-ya freaks.

sinavarice, 05/31/2019, 6:10 pm NST
Went for it and got exactly what I wanted, the restless Wraith