Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Earn NP from playing games!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Charity Corner

Legends and Letters: Content Update
  • Posted on April 25, 2019, 3:30 pm NST

A new update for Legends and Letters is now available to download in the iOS and Google Play app stores.

This update adds access to the Lost Desert, with 60 new levels and 40 new heroes who can join you. According to the update notes, this release also fixes a few bugs.

We will be updating our guide over the next few days with the new information!

Legends and Letters Guide
bonju, 04/25/2019, 3:53 pm NST
Still no account linking, right?

chrisk123, 04/25/2019, 4:00 pm NST
I had to log back in and opened to Lost Dessert!

escrainus, 04/25/2019, 5:10 pm NST
Glad to see the game still running but yeah, not interested since it gives zero benefits to our accounts since the play style doesn't sounds that appealing to me.

topaz644, 04/25/2019, 5:39 pm NST
I don't understand why they would even release a neopet game that doesn't benefit Neo accounts.

Surely they don't think they can get new Neo users thru this game?

Or maybe they will, but let Neopians in on it too

catsrnice, 04/25/2019, 9:26 pm NST
I have to agree it needs account integration.

I stopped playing it as soon as it wanted me to do inventory management, but I'm not closed to playing it again sometime (I just haven't had a lot of time for games in general)

katina_choovanski, 04/25/2019, 11:45 pm NST
Agree that it needs to link to our accounts. Was disappointed that barely 10 minutes into the game it was trying to sell me boosts-or whatever they're called in that game. Uninstalled. Buh-bye.

jawsch, 04/26/2019, 12:24 pm NST
Yup, I have zero interest in playing until it links to our accounts. I don't really enjoy mobile games, so unless I get something from it, I'll never download it.

biediep, 04/26/2019, 12:54 pm NST
You know what would be a nice update?
If they'd actually put it in the freaking app store for my country!!

alltimemarr, 04/27/2019, 12:59 am NST
Still not available in the Netherlands. Stupid lootboxes.

neocoladude, 04/27/2019, 8:04 am NST
I'll play it once we can link accounts as promised.