Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Create your own wishlists!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Charity Corner

Festival of Neggs: Final Prizes
  • Posted on April 24, 2019, 7:53 am NST

This year's Festival of Neggs has come to a close. The final prizes are now available for you to claim on the Festival page.

For a list of all the final prizes, check out our guide:

purplebin, 04/24/2019, 7:56 am NST
Rats, no wearable. Although I didn't have high hopes that it would be a good one.
And I cannot believe I missed one gold check!

remy, 04/24/2019, 9:00 am NST
Rats, no final stamp for the Others III page, oh well, the charm is nice.

mortychichi, 04/24/2019, 9:10 am NST
Noooo
So sad that they didn't release the Negg Celebration Background

maxgarou, 04/24/2019, 10:06 am NST
Hmmm, only 3 prizes, no wearable and no stamp!
It's ok, I got all three and that's good.
And now, let's get ready for Daily Dare.

bodhi, 04/24/2019, 10:51 am NST
I didn't see a checklist. I just collected the eggs. :\

alltimemarr, 04/24/2019, 12:30 pm NST
It said I got a site theme. I was super excited.. but it was the "old" site theme, which I already had...

sketch, 04/24/2019, 1:07 pm NST
Well the charm is the equivalent of a stamp, that Charm I page will finally be completed even though they've released several for Charm II

stepupfairy, 04/24/2019, 2:01 pm NST
alltimemarr - same, bit bleh that for all the current/ongoing events we just get the same recycled site themes, "just in case newbies didn't get it previously"

themeepit32, 04/24/2019, 4:36 pm NST
TNT really should just make new ones. I get newbies may not get em, but hey that's what charity Corner perks are for right?

sketch, 04/24/2019, 9:27 pm NST
^ I mean i get the anger but at the same time, it's the Festival of neggs site theme and you get it from the festival of neggs, it makes sense! It's like if they had to release a new Halloween site theme every Halloween. Just like that theme, the negg fest is an annual event with an annual theme reward. It's not like those old plot site themes where it makes sense that they don't come back cuz the plot doesn't come back

lokaula, 04/24/2019, 10:35 pm NST
I LOVE THE TOPSI PLUSHIE!!

inkpot, 04/24/2019, 10:54 pm NST
oh?! this charm doesn't go into the Charms II page? o^: i was thinking i needed to buy it but it seems not? (i don't have any charms from the first collection and i don't plan on owning any any time soon, lol.)

stepupfairy, 04/25/2019, 5:30 am NST
sketch - actually that makes perfect sense

but then they release something different every birthday?! I don't know, just bit odd lol

anomally, 04/25/2019, 6:46 pm NST
I missed out on the last NC item that I wanted. But I'll trade for it later (hopefully).
I wish they would do a bit more with it though. Or at least some better egg prizes lol.