Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
A searchable database of Neopets images

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Charity Corner

Premium Transfers Fixed
  • Posted on April 3, 2019, 6:02 am NST

After the addition of the 6th pet slot, Premium users found they were unable to transfer that 6th pet via the pound. This morning, hardtotame has posted on the Premium Neoboards to announce that the glitch has been fixed!

We recently fixed the bug preventing you from using your 6th pet slot for transfers, so this should be working fine for you now.

Kakarot has been working on the bug with the premium cards. We'll let you know once it's fixed.

(Some users have not been granted their monthly Premium collectable cards, for reference.)
misterflipnote, 04/3/2019, 6:22 am NST
There's still a glitch where you can't adopt a Grundo if you have four pets, even if your fifth pet slot is empty.

escrainus, 04/3/2019, 7:02 am NST
I really hope they just increase pet slots for everyone up to 10 and premium up to 15

purplebin, 04/3/2019, 9:30 am NST
Fabulous! I have 8 transfers a month, and I use them all. This will be so much better.

novelista, 04/3/2019, 12:11 pm NST
I couldn't get it to go the other day, even with the "adopt another pet and trade it for the one you want" trick. (Asked for help with any further ideas on the issue on reddit and got voted down for it. *eye roll*)

I wondered if it would have the same problem if I reduced my account by a few pets, so I finished all the other transfers I had planned and went back when I had only four pets. TADA!

Hopefully neither workaround will be necessary anymore.

purplebin, 04/3/2019, 2:30 pm NST
I haven't gotten any Premium cards since December 2016, but I don't really care about that.

pikachu315111, 04/3/2019, 4:41 pm NST
Not sure where to post this, but David Lord just updated his LinkedIn page revealing he has indeed stepped down from being JumpStart's CEO:

herdy - JN Staff, 04/4/2019, 3:19 am NST
Yeah, we’re aware. Staff changes aren’t really the sort of thing JN posts about unless they are *really* significant though.

cay, 04/4/2019, 7:00 am NST
I wish David Lord all the best in the future
Hopefully, TNT will be okay I love our team heaps and am so thankful for the work they do for Neo and for the request they filled out for me ♡.♡

topaz644, 04/4/2019, 11:09 am NST
lol I've even forgotten the name of the company that owns JS and Neo now. Dragon Something?

blastoise87blue, 04/4/2019, 12:57 pm NST
Netdragon i think but maybe wrong

topaz644, 04/4/2019, 2:09 pm NST
Mr. Jim Czulewicz, the CEO of JumpStart said, “We are delighted to introduce this new member of Neopets family. Neopets is a much loved brand with 20 years of history and we devoted a good deal of time and energy to offer a brand new experience for fans, particularly children.

Wrong.