Create your own wishlists!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
A searchable database of Neopets images

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Charity Corner

Lyra and the Lost Heirloom Prizes Live
  • Posted on March 8, 2019, 10:44 am NST

The prize shop for the Lyra and the Lost Heirloom plot is now live! You should be able to spend the points you racked up from completing the achievements to purchase your prizes.

From initial reports, it seems that the maximum number of points possible was 2,110, and you'll get a minimum of 10 points for completing the "Join the Journey" achievement.

Prize Shop Guide »
flowersformachines, 03/8/2019, 10:46 am NST
Oh wow, a lot of this stuff is cheaper than I expected. Now I wish I'd put more effort in.

kach, 03/8/2019, 10:46 am NST
i got 1860 points getting all achievements except the keeping up with the xendriks one, and ofc the scimitar is 1900. whatever, didnt want that stupid sword anyway.

gordy_777, 03/8/2019, 10:53 am NST
I got 0 points.

It seems you can't even access the prize shop at all if you didn't participate.

biediep, 03/8/2019, 10:54 am NST
@kach Same xD

Just glad I was able to afford the stamp.
But the sword would've been super tempting had I had enough points.

sketch, 03/8/2019, 10:56 am NST
Meh, the sword is only 11-16 icons, i'll stick with my Blazing Embers and Sword of Malum instead

bonju, 03/8/2019, 11:14 am NST
And the scimitar is just called "Blaze" and yet another background missing the word "background" in its name, sigh. Hopefully they'll fix that.

mamsmelk_jr, 03/8/2019, 11:39 am NST
Managed to buy everything I wanted Except for the sailing into the night background. Stamps - books - exclusive petpets - wearables - plushies - weapons, is my order whenever we get to spend points in a prize shop. I even had enough to snatch an extra stamp. we'll see what it's gonna sell for in a bit.

gigiamore, 03/8/2019, 11:57 am NST
The sword looked a bit rubbish so I opted for the two wearables and a bucket load of stamps. I got 2,110 points in the end. Still super disappointing that the ending just came out of nowhere and even with the news paper thing didn't really make any sense. Why not just release the rest of the story? Lazy.

remy, 03/8/2019, 12:06 pm NST
I can't shake the feeling that they didn't mean to activate the prize shop.
They stated it won't be ready until next week & that notice is still there lol. Also weird to have a plot big enough for a prize shop & to have it last for as long as it did but no trophy or a single event avatar

drzoidberg, 03/8/2019, 12:06 pm NST
No trophy for the non-story. But the wearables are gorgeous!

archmage, 03/8/2019, 12:27 pm NST
i got ten whole points w00t

and i really love how they wrapped up a really interesting storyline in a single anticlimactic newspaper article. so great

1jediboy, 03/8/2019, 12:54 pm NST
Yup. It caps at 2110. No one can get everything.

mavegibson, 03/8/2019, 1:37 pm NST
I got 2,110 but not going to buy yet. Haven't decided what to spend on.

Does anyone else find it strange that they animated the ship rocking in the background but not the waves? Looks awkward.

I hope there's a trophy and avatar, I'd be disappointed if there isn't.

mavegibson, 03/8/2019, 1:38 pm NST
(whenever they 'officially' close the plot and launch the shop)

phenixia, 03/8/2019, 2:07 pm NST
Wouhou! New wearables! They're nice!

diamondjirachi, 03/8/2019, 2:08 pm NST
~~~~
ACTUALLY its a fairly good weapon, because it ALSO blocks 2/3 of all water and Dark damage and therefore can beat WoDF 1 on 1. Its a really situational weapon, but its WAY better than anticipated

stepupfairy, 03/8/2019, 2:16 pm NST
I was just short for the sword as well! How much is it going for?

Went for the Sunset background, 2 stamps (one albumed), Lavish Lights and the 10 Things to Do in Sakhmet book, using all my points

cat, 03/8/2019, 2:43 pm NST
I also got everything except Keeping up with the Xendricks. At least I can get the background, stamp and book.

diamondjirachi, 03/8/2019, 2:43 pm NST
around 8M atm

josie, 03/8/2019, 2:45 pm NST
Hopefully the background won't be too expensive in the shops. I don't have enough points left over after everything else I want to get.

anomally, 03/8/2019, 3:01 pm NST
It says I got 60 points and yet it won't let me buy anything.

1jediboy, 03/8/2019, 3:12 pm NST
I don’t think I said this yet… I got all the achievements.

I viewed every news update on the day each of them were released, I got the max amount of plot points, and it seems like the extra Lyra’s Great Escape plays didn’t “rank in” extra points.

inkpot, 03/8/2019, 3:32 pm NST
is the horus really worth it considering they just slapped a necklace onto it? lol
like the hoarder in me wants it but at anyone's first glance they'd just think it's a normal horus.

eliz1bef, 03/8/2019, 3:47 pm NST
The lack of trophy is a disappointment. I totally missed the last three achievements because I didn't notice the link to the game.

akiho, 03/9/2019, 5:10 am NST
I can't get to the prize shop, the link just sends me to the main Neopets page?

atryeu, 03/9/2019, 10:45 am NST
I got 10pts it seems, not even worth the effort to spend. I gave up after that first mini game wouldn't work for me and I didn't even look at the plot after that. Second time in nearly 20 years I couldn't do a plot because something didn't work correctly on my end

gamer_5_55_555, 03/10/2019, 12:39 am NST
I'm reflecting on my achievements right now.

Like I the time I clicked next a lot to read the story, and the time I played a game, and did not play another game. That was some time I had.

itaxerxes, 03/11/2019, 7:15 am NST
TNT put up a notce that the shop will close on 31 August 2019 at 23:59:59

sketch, 03/11/2019, 1:45 pm NST
Why?? Other prize shops always stayed open

alex, 03/13/2019, 1:32 am NST
I'm glad there are no trophies cause I only got 10 pts and I wouldn't want a memento of my failure.

jomarcenter, 03/23/2019, 2:20 am NST
I tough there more to come after she escape via ship. but it look like they end it on a cliffhanger.

jomarcenter, 03/23/2019, 2:28 am NST
It is me or there something off about the whole thing.