Create your own wishlists!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!

November NC Collectible
  • Posted on November 3, 2018, 6:24 am NST

The first item for the new Pirate Adventures Collection is now released, and features Dorak! This item will only be available during November.

spabl, 11/3/2018, 7:29 am NST
https://items.jellyneo.net/item/42660/ Dorak did well for himself the past couple of years!

purplebin, 11/3/2018, 7:33 am NST
It's nice to know from the beginning that I won't be getting the whole collection to try for the bonus. That's a big savings!

kat, 11/3/2018, 7:42 am NST
looks like a np item

sakeru187, 11/3/2018, 9:29 am NST
Sorry but ew on this one but I am excited about the theme. I hope nicer things are released the next few months and for the bonus.

kyrette, 11/3/2018, 10:19 am NST
It looks like a NP item...like an Advent Calendar NP item. And usually the latter are better.

1mimi290, 11/3/2018, 2:23 pm NST
A pirate-y theme that my vanda can wear come AC time, and yet it looks so sad

vaporesque, 11/3/2018, 9:42 pm NST
Seriously, what are all of you looking for ??? This one is WAY better than the one from 2011, and that one even had the mines. Of course, I was ninja , so might be biased.

invader_of_worlds, 11/3/2018, 9:47 pm NST
I want to see it modeled before I consider it.

inkpot, 11/3/2018, 11:33 pm NST
it's not that bad imo... for some reason it makes me feel kinda nostalgic.... probably because the art looks like older neopets art, lol.

that said, here's hoping to a nice wig? maybe a nice wearable scar?? maybe finally a nice pirate hat (no, oddly enough, we don't have any non-female pirate hats aside from a maractite one).

katina_choovanski, 11/4/2018, 1:35 am NST
I'm going to complain about the obvious. How is the boat moving and the pet is stationary? Are they floating in there? Is there a hole in the boat and the pet is standing on a rock? I mean, WTAHeck?

mistyraider, 11/4/2018, 3:05 am NST
^^^ the moving boat and non moving pet is very odd!

Maybe there will be things my pirates can use down the line, but not this one. I avoid a lot of the moving BGs -- they make me dizzy!

lonibee06, 11/4/2018, 10:30 am NST
I actually like that SOMETHING moves on this one. And I don't mind the older style art work. People rave about some of the recent Halloween BGs that don't move and are so dark you can barely see the art work. Weird.

vaporesque, 11/4/2018, 4:47 pm NST
^^^ the moving boat and non moving pet is also consistent, as all the old boats function like that.

Granted, Enchanting Boat Ride bg is a static boat, but it still looks incongruous.

1jediboy, 11/4/2018, 8:42 pm NST
URGENCE!!! I was playing Smug Bug Smite and clicked a BUNCH of times in a row getting the bug that popped out TWICE, and THEN getting the second one! I chose net, and after clicking repeatedly, he got covered in net and then TAPE! Then the second one got net. The time bonus is 151! I apparently got an extra 100 for the second "first" one! My total is 751! Please tell me this won't count as cheating if I send it! That's the best I've ever gotten!

1jediboy, 11/4/2018, 11:21 pm NST
Never mind. When I sent it, it came out as 1!
I sent a ticket for that game!

1jediboy, 11/4/2018, 11:22 pm NST
^(sent ticket BEFORE I got a 1.)

katina_choovanski, 11/5/2018, 12:49 am NST
@ vaporesque: I find ALL the BG's that have a moving BG and a stationary pet weird. Balloon basket (not the official name) glass bottom boat, a few others just seem like sloppy attention to detail.
@ lonibee06: Too dark to see is also one of my peeves. So much work into a wearable gone to waste. They've had a LOT of black wearables lately too. Not just for Halloween either.

katina_choovanski, 11/5/2018, 12:52 am NST
Another item that galls me is the SKULL LAMP. Where's the skull for crying out loud!?
*headsmack*

1jediboy, 11/7/2018, 3:08 pm NST
Is anyone else having trouble getting their games to load?

1jediboy, 11/7/2018, 8:03 pm NST