Vonroo alert!

Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards
Earn NP from playing games!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!

Neopets ARE at Comic-Con!
  • Posted on July 14, 2018, 5:07 am NST

After the announcement of the private Comic Con Private After Party last week, this week's editorial has confirmed that members of TNT will be at Comic Con itself!

Comic Con is almost here! We will be there, will you? If you are be sure to stop by our booth #5566 to chat with us and get a chance to win some awesome swag! We will be boothing everyday from the 19th-22nd so come see us!

This is part of the official Comic Con, rather than the private event, so if you want to go see them you will need an actual Comic Con badge. This might cause some confusion for those going to the con since Neopets and Jumpstart don't have a listing on Comic Con's own exhibitor listings - in fact, booth 5566 is listed as belonging to Fantom Studios.

But never fear! Fantom Studios is the trade name for Chris Williams, who happens to be Jumpstart's Creative Director. It seems likely that the rest of TNT are piggybacking on his booth this year. You'll be able to find it just inside the conventon hall from the Lobby G entrance, near Artist's Alley.

If you are attending either the Convention itself or the Neopets After Party, and want to share any photos from the events, we would love to put together an article with your photographs and commentary. (See our previous Comic-Con writeups.) If you're interested, please submit this form and we'll be in touch ASAP.
moonlightwitch, 07/14/2018, 11:43 am NST
Really, my son has one of his decks but not the original grip tape.

1jediboy, 07/14/2018, 12:19 pm NST
Are there any Neopets cosplays? I very badly want to see that!

I wish I was there!!!

1jediboy, 07/14/2018, 12:24 pm NST
If anyone is going, please do me a favor and talk about the
"A Lost Tomb: A Neopets Adventure" possibly going on netflix, please?
I would be eternally grateful!!!

purrmeister, 07/14/2018, 3:41 pm NST
This is so cool!!!

cay, 07/15/2018, 12:57 am NST
I'm so jealous of those who get to meet TNT! I hope you guys have fun though ♥

@jedi are you saying that there might be a netflix series of Neopets?

1jediboy, 07/15/2018, 1:30 am NST
@Cay - No, I’m saying I WANT a Netflix series of Neopets!

Netflix takes in a lot of shows and makes them popular, *coughstrangerthingscough* and that seems like the perfect solution to where a Neopets TV show/movie could go now that they’re not working with Viacom anymore.

And “The Lost Tomb: a Neopets Adventure” is an old scrapped Neopets movie that never got made. The creator of Jimmy Neutron, John A, Davis, was working on it!

Maybe if it’s brought up NOW, now that Netflix is a factor, there is a small chance that something like that could come to fruition!

I hope so! 🤞💙💔 I’ve been waiting for years! I want one so bad!

jawsch, 07/15/2018, 9:55 am NST
If anyone goes and gets Neopets merchandise (here or the after party) please contact me! Offering big $$$, I will buy it all from you

morganjoisle, 07/15/2018, 2:33 pm NST
I'm kind of disappointed that I won't be able to go, but hey, I just got back home from a smaller comic convention in my neck of the woods. I had a super amazing weekend, and I didn't have to travel.

contessa, 07/15/2018, 5:05 pm NST
Hiya Jawsch would love to talk to you about some Neo merch sometime, it needs a good home

jawsch, 07/15/2018, 6:06 pm NST
@contessa: message me on neo, fb or reddit if you know my names there

contessa, 07/15/2018, 7:10 pm NST
what is your fb name jawsch and I can message you there

topaz644, 07/16/2018, 4:34 pm NST
I went to the Fantom Studios site. I'm rather pleased that someone associated with JumpStart is engaged in such a cool artistic endeavor!

recklesse, 07/19/2018, 1:43 am NST
Is anybody actually going? I've seen all of two people on the neoboards saying they had tickets to the after party thing and nobody saying they're going to the main event.

dave - JN Staff, 07/19/2018, 8:20 am NST
@recklesse: Yep, we'll have a full write up with photos of their booth!