Altador Cup XIII
Create your own wishlists!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Help us model your pets!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup

Update from TNT
  • Posted on July 11, 2018, 7:41 am NST

TNT staff member hardtotame has been posting a lot of updates on the Site Events boards over the last few months. Today, she's posted to formalise the hours she'll be available there:

It's getting tedious for me to have to go back and keep checking my old posts to see if you've left me new comments there... Instead, I'll just make it a point to be on the boards for an hour every Friday, from 9.30-10.30 PM NST one week, and 4-5 AM NST the next week, alternatingly. We can chat then, and if you don't catch me one week, you'll know to look out for me the next week. What say?

This is in an effort to curb her old boards from being bumped up with new suggestions/errors. From now on, she's arranging to be available for an hour each Friday, alternating time slots each week. See below for official times/places. Although she isn't specific, it is likely that she'll be paying more attention to the Site Events board due to its focus on current happenings around the site.

UPDATE: Official times have been posted for when hardtotame will be available on the Neoboards (and where!)

Hello Neopians far and wide,

Come chat with staffer hardtotame every Friday on the neoboards - just make sure you're at the right place at the right time!

13th Day of the month of Swimming
Time: 4AM - 5AM NST
Place: Site Events

20th Day of the month of Swimming
Time: 9.30 PM - 10.30 PM NST
Place: Ideas/suggestions

27th Day of the month of Swimming
Time: 4AM - 5AM NST
Place: Help Chat

So save the dates!
Be there or be square...nothing wrong with square though we don't judge, it's 2018.
zeelink, 07/11/2018, 8:30 am NST
Sounds like a good plan!

1mimi290, 07/11/2018, 8:50 am NST
Whooooo.
The first time she mentions is when I am just gettin home from work, and the 2nd time is when Im just waking up, so I can chat any week :*

ededdeddy12345226, 07/11/2018, 9:54 am NST
Hopefully they'll talk about the Trading Post glitch that makes the item just up and disappear from existence. I just lost 1.8m on the new stamp due to this glitch, and I had someone else I sold a Grey Paint Brush to also have it happen.

barbtrapha, 07/11/2018, 10:12 am NST
That's a great idea.

1jediboy, 07/11/2018, 11:53 am NST
What if you don't talk on the forums?
I have a site issue that isn't resolved.
Why can't we report to Hardtotame where it's not public?

herdy - JN Staff, 07/11/2018, 12:50 pm NST
If it's not something related to content, HTT isn't really the staff member to approach.
If you don't use the neoboards as a rule, you can make an exception for HTT's boards. Or, if you can't, for whatever reason, she sometimes has neomails open.

1jediboy, 07/11/2018, 1:40 pm NST
@Herdy - Does she neomail you back? Do you have reports of that?

rosi, 07/11/2018, 2:13 pm NST
@EdeddEddy : this glitch has been going on since the Daily Dare! My sister and I have written several times to no avail. The first time, when there still was the old ticket system, I waited three days only to get a standard reply! Since then, my sister has written emails, messages to the Editorial every week and she has never gotten a reply!!

1jediboy, 07/11/2018, 2:30 pm NST
@rosi - THIS is why there needs to be some sort of LIVE communication when it comes to the TNT solving problems! Maybe Skype?

1jediboy, 07/11/2018, 2:33 pm NST
The only flaw is if someone comes in like gangbusters SHOUTING at the TNT instead of calmly explaining their problem.

If THAT happens, then the whole new system would be shut down faster than a Robot Ruki inna rainstorm!

1jediboy, 07/11/2018, 2:35 pm NST
@ Ed, Edd, 'N Eddy - If it's any consolation, your username is BEYOND AWESOME!

josie, 07/11/2018, 6:51 pm NST
@1jediboy - I've seen someone on the boards say they mailed her and she answered them, but there's no telling if that's really true or not.

I think it's awesome that she takes the time to communicate with us. I just hope people won't bombard her and treat her like they did with Scrappy, or this whole chat thing might come to an end very quickly.

1jediboy, 07/11/2018, 7:25 pm NST
@josie - Thank you.

I hope they don't bombard her. I'm delicate with EVERY ticket I send; Never DEMANDING anything to be fixed.

We need to CALMLY express our problems to her. Anyone who just comes to her angrily or whiny is not only not going to get anywhere anytime soon, but might also ruin it for everybody!

Open, respectful communication is a key part of not only web safety or ticket sending, but of life in general! Yet another way Neopets is educational about stuff we'll use in the real world!

cay, 07/12/2018, 7:43 pm NST
I think she's awesome - I wonder if she'll say if we can have 10 accounts like someone brought that up in the editorial.... I'd love more Neopets !

recklesse, 07/13/2018, 9:16 am NST
Nope. She said the limit of 5 accounts will remain, and it should be confirmed in the next editorial (tonight?).