Vonroo alert!

A searchable database of Neopets images
Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!

TNT Staff Tournament Round 4 Results
  • Posted on July 2, 2018, 11:47 am NST

The results of Round 4 for the TNT Staff Tournament are now out! This week's star player was Jade, with correct guessers getting another bobblehead:

This marks the end of the TNT Staff Tournament, with the Prize Shop being released at a later point.

TNT Staff Tournament Guide »
maxgarou, 07/2/2018, 11:52 am NST
Who would have thought Jade would be the ASP.
How many of you got her bobblehead?

targoefista, 07/2/2018, 11:54 am NST
Aaaaw boo. Never would have thought Jade. I had Senor Malo. I doubt many got her Bobblehead as she wasn't on the highest scoring team, and you could only pick from who you had on your team.

bonju, 07/2/2018, 11:55 am NST
Me, but I thought the reason for star player would be different
2/4 bobbleheads, not *that* bad

topaz644, 07/2/2018, 12:50 pm NST
I suspect Jade Bobblehead will be the most expensive because of what targoefista said. Not many would have had her on their team.

As I was choosing I actually told some friends to pick a low scoring player if they dared for this very reason. I didn't take up my own challenge. lol

1jediboy, 07/2/2018, 1:13 pm NST
Who in Neopia is that?!?!
I DON'T KNOW WHO'S THE TNT ANYMORE!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

purplebin, 07/2/2018, 1:24 pm NST
I picked Jade the first round, but after that never put her on my team.

invader_of_worlds, 07/2/2018, 1:31 pm NST
I never picked Jade at all, I got one out of four, and should have gone with my gut this year.

maxgarou, 07/2/2018, 2:05 pm NST
I think we all went with those we know,
Señor Malo, Binary, Kikocat, etc.
Not many would go with the ones scoring less goals, especially when the point of the Staff Tournament is to get as many points as possible. That's why I only changed my team once

josie, 07/2/2018, 2:13 pm NST
@1jediboy - Jade helps Scrappy with the news, and if Scrappy isn't around, Jade puts the news for the day up. That's pretty much all I know of her

inkpot, 07/2/2018, 2:51 pm NST
i picked Senor Malo as my all-star all four rounds. i really wanted a bobblehead of him, lol

aw well.

melinda_kacheek, 07/2/2018, 3:23 pm NST
Kakarot, how could you fail me four times?!

rosi, 07/2/2018, 4:50 pm NST
Mmmh perhaps this last round was rigged? I doubt Jade was the most predicted as a Star Player as you can only choose players from your team.
I think maybe she was featured because she looks cute ?
or is it because everybody picked Senor Malo and they wanted to swindle us.

rosi, 07/2/2018, 4:55 pm NST
Considering that bobbleheads are quite a popular collectable, let's see how ridiculously high its price will skyrocket.

1jediboy, 07/2/2018, 5:20 pm NST
@Josie - OHHH!!! THAT'S editorial-Jade?! Wow! I wish I remembered her when I was picking. Thank you.

1jediboy, 07/2/2018, 5:22 pm NST
@maxgarou - EXACTLY!!! The only familiar TNT left! I also chose DJ Skellington & Scrappy.

reconnection, 07/2/2018, 6:59 pm NST
I just wish they’d get someone else to draw them. They’re all terrifying to look at.

sapphira110, 07/2/2018, 7:07 pm NST
I had all but one of the all-stars in my picked team (Scrappy). But I never got a Kikocat, Binary Supagoo, or Jade bobblehead item. (I had Jade all the way since she represented my team of Faerieland.) Was I supposed to pick one of my team players as a possible all-star to get the item?

rosi, 07/2/2018, 8:36 pm NST
@sapphira110: exactly. You had to select a star player from your team, and remember to select him/her every week even if you didn't change your roster.
But wait, didn't you get the popup which let you choose the star players? I'm confused.

boriman394, 07/3/2018, 1:03 am NST
According to the actual site blurb, Jade won because she was the most predicted to be star player across all rounds of the new players. So I'd believe that due perhaps to first round alone, when nobody knew how she'd perform, and the fact that of all the newcomers Jade is the only one with any recognition to my knowledge, it makes sense she was voted for.

o_ya_toe_knee_is_gr8, 07/3/2018, 2:42 am NST

DJ Sally had 656 for Round 4

sapphira110, 07/3/2018, 6:22 am NST
@rosi: Slaps forehead. No!!! I DID get that popup, but I didn't know I was supposed to click on a teammate. This is what happens when I don't read all the rules and just assume everything is the same as last year, more or less. Well...at least I get prize shop points. Sigh~

jadedone23, 07/3/2018, 1:42 pm NST
I never got my Binary Sugapoo bobblehead. I submitted a ticket, but nada. I'm not holding out much hope.

alli_draggy, 07/5/2018, 12:47 pm NST
I kept Jade all the way in bc Faerieland.