Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Earn NP from playing games!

Altador Cup Captchas
  • Posted on June 22, 2018, 1:05 pm NST

Today, reCaptchas have been added to Altador Cup games! This replaces the typical score sending process. You may see the game screen go blank while the score sends - don't panic. You'll eventually see a screen similar to this:

Note that currently these captchas only seems to be appearing in Make Some Noise and Slushie Slinger. It is unknown if they will be later expanded to the other two games. Also, your gameplay stats on the right hand side of the game window won't always update after sending a score. Your scores will still count and your rank will increase, you'll just need to fully refresh the game window to see the update.
novelista, 06/22/2018, 1:17 pm NST

And that's all I have to say about that!

annie123, 06/22/2018, 1:32 pm NST
Have they not learned from the lookup captchas?? Aaagh i havent even been playing but this will definitely put me off from trying to play!

jawsch, 06/22/2018, 1:33 pm NST
Lol TNT finally starts doing things to curb cheating and people still complain.

tuxonimo, 06/22/2018, 1:35 pm NST
Good for cheaters, but a pain in the *** for the lag.

targoefista, 06/22/2018, 1:36 pm NST
So, good they are trying to curb cheaters, but this is going to slow things down A LOT. The games have just become way more painful uuuuhg.

degenius, 06/22/2018, 1:44 pm NST
Much better than the UL captchas. I'd be so annoyed if I had to click all the street signs before sending my scores

Shootout Showdown has a really long intro so if they add captchas to that game too they should add a 'skip intro' button or something...

morganjoisle, 06/22/2018, 2:07 pm NST
Ugg, so how is this going to work with my adblock and noScript?

melinda_kacheek, 06/22/2018, 2:17 pm NST
Undoubetedly to stop bots. What I don't understand is why they don't just dock suspicious scores. Surely they must realize what scores are humanly impossible by now?

cat, 06/22/2018, 2:26 pm NST
Oh joy.
@morganjoisle - I'm guessing that as long as your NoScript/Adblock Plus don't interfere with the process of loading other people's lookups/petpages they won't interfere with the games. I've actually quit using Adblock recently to test out UBlock Origin, I'm pretty happy with it so far but neither one has as good a user interface as the old AdBlock Plus.

rosi, 06/22/2018, 2:27 pm NST
@Morgan: same for me. I have NoScript so the captcha doesn't show (only a blank screen).
What should I allow for the captcha to show?
Gstatic? Help me please

cat, 06/22/2018, 2:28 pm NST
Speaking of the Altador Cup, they just released a new Altador Cup gram in the mall and I was wondering what was in it.

inkpot, 06/22/2018, 2:32 pm NST
while annoying i thank tnt in their effort to try and curb the cheating.

cat, 06/22/2018, 2:32 pm NST
@rosi - I think it's Google or Gstatic. But it might be safer to disable NoScript while playing in the AC.

rosi, 06/22/2018, 2:41 pm NST
@cat: thank you. When TNT implemented captchas I immediately blocked Gstatic because a quick internet search for it only showed "remove gstatic adware, virus ..." etc so I was (and still am) very suspicious about it

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 2:45 pm NST
OHHHH GLOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!

rosi, 06/22/2018, 2:47 pm NST
Does this mean that I'll never be able to play Altador Games ? Otherwise I'll risk my account and computer ?

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 2:48 pm NST
If this is the fault of cheaters with bots, I hope those cheaters that forced TNT to do this get their accounts PURGED!!!

ANYONE who cheats at this BEAUTIFUL gameworld DOESN'T DESERVE TO PLAY!!!!!!!

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 2:49 pm NST
That being said... *sigh* I accept that they HAD to do this. *nods* It's for the best.

dukula, 06/22/2018, 2:51 pm NST
I completely agree with you jawsch!

fuzzyflufffeet, 06/22/2018, 3:02 pm NST
I just tested it, it's not that bad I got a blank screen but only for like 5 seconds. I'm using chrome and have an adblocker and it didn't seem to make a difference

yekith, 06/22/2018, 3:05 pm NST
Uh...it reloads the game completely EVERY TIME. I'm all for Captchas but does it have to reload it every time? Imagine this with SOSD!

My computer is not too fast, to make it worse. This will make me hate the AC even more than I already do.

Also...it's a little late? I still see ridiculous scores and the team who evidently has the cheaters (in case anyone has doubts, we all KNOW it's not the normal/decent player fault!!) on top...

yekith, 06/22/2018, 3:06 pm NST
I also hope they'll at least fix the thing where the scored bar on the side doesn't update cause it's annoying.

rosi, 06/22/2018, 3:07 pm NST
@Fuzzy: because I am on Firefox (I think NoScript is for FF only) and I wouldn't like to switch to Chrome for security concerns. So all I get is a blank white screen with no captcha loading.
Has anybody who uses NoScript on Firefox allowed gstatic for Neopets?
Help please

yekith, 06/22/2018, 3:19 pm NST
From what I understanding after doing a search, although gstatic is also adware (not exactly a virus), it only shares the name with the thing Google uses. It's not that you'll get the adware by allowing Captchas that use that.

barbtrapha, 06/22/2018, 3:20 pm NST
@rosi Captchas are . NoScript blocks . I'd disable it and use a standard ad blocker if I were you

barbtrapha, 06/22/2018, 3:21 pm NST
why couldn't I type Ja va scrip t

rosi, 06/22/2018, 3:32 pm NST
Thank you Yekith and Barbtrapha.
And yes, there are filters here on JN comments too

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 3:32 pm NST
Why are you guys talking about ad-blockers?
Can they stop the Captchas? Is that allowed?
Are the ad-blockers impeding you from playing the game because of the captcha?

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 3:33 pm NST
@barbtrapha - Say "Coffee cup." We'll know what you're talking about.

rosi, 06/22/2018, 3:43 pm NST
@1jediboy : no, Adblock doesn't work for captchas because they're in fact XSS (cross -site scripts): that's what NoScript is for

rosi, 06/22/2018, 3:44 pm NST
In fact she (I guess Barbtrapha is a girl) said she would disable (at least temporarily) NoSCript to play Altador Cup games and keep a standard Adblock add-on just to block ads on Neo

yekith, 06/22/2018, 3:45 pm NST
@1jediboy uBlock doesn't interfere with captchas either!

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 4:00 pm NST
Ahh... I always have my AdBlock on.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 4:13 pm NST
You all must know that once in a while it does make you click on pics too.

mavegibson, 06/22/2018, 4:30 pm NST
Maybe I'm out of touch but I didn't even know this was an issue. Gah, I feel sorry for any pathetic human being who has so little to their lives that they actually _cheat_ at Neopets. OMG get a life.

herdy - JN Staff, 06/22/2018, 4:30 pm NST
Yeah, google captchas give you more picture rounds the more captchas you do, which isn’t ideal for bulk score sending like the AC - but blame cheaters, they are why we are in this situation.

josie, 06/22/2018, 4:36 pm NST
Also, the captchas can cause your stats on the right hand side of the game window to not fully update after score sends. Your actual rank points will be increasing normally, however.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Not for me. My score for MSN does not go up after doing the captcha. It stays the same as it was when I played yesterday.

Maybe I need to wait a while and then try again. I just got done maxing out SOSD right before going to MSN, so it might take a bit until the script recognizes this. It worries me, though

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 4:36 pm NST
What exactly is a "bot"? And how is it used to cheat?

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 4:38 pm NST
*hands josie a tissue and a hug* *stretches arms out*

yekith, 06/22/2018, 4:41 pm NST
@mavegibson I know, right? Pathetic is the word for sure.

It's a group of cheaters (or more, but one is bigger) that chooses a team every year and I guess have programs that play for them and send a ridiculous amount of scores. This time it's FL. At a point it seemed like JS had it under control cause their scores had gone back to normal, but then it started happening again. It's very frustrating for the "parasited" team too.

The ridiculous scores do seem worse on MSN and slsl so I guess that's why they added captcha to those.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 4:42 pm NST
@1jediboy Computer programs that play for them, from many accounts at the same time and fast.

purplebin, 06/22/2018, 4:49 pm NST
It wouldn't be so bad if these weren't the longest and most complicated reCAPTCHAs I have ever seen! It takes me longer than an actual game of MSN.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 4:50 pm NST
Something like this doesn't even seem legal! Maybe if we report it, the FCC will shut it down.

purplebin, 06/22/2018, 4:51 pm NST
One nice thing now is that the screen now shows how many games you have played that day, so you just need to know the max and not have to calculate what your total will be when you max each day.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 4:55 pm NST
@purplebin Yeah I'm glad I can at least see how many games I played there since it's not showing on the side!

@1jediboy Well, it's been known for years where the main group of cheaters hangs out. Also, there's a Neopets fansite that sells program to cheat at different parts of the site (I'm not going to name it). But TNT (no matter who owned it) had never done something about them apparently.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 4:56 pm NST
has* (still hasn't)

herdy - JN Staff, 06/22/2018, 5:02 pm NST
Josie, that’s the part that we mean isn’t updated. Your actual rank is though. Refresh or visit the main AC page and you’ll see.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 5:04 pm NST
@yekith - WHY NOT?!?! If TNT new about the cheaters, WHY NOT DO SOMETHING?! I say we alert the authorities to this site! End the cheating once and for all!
(I get why you don't want to say the site. Don't advertise it. It'll entice new cheaters.)

rosi, 06/22/2018, 5:04 pm NST
[quote yekith, 06/22/2018, 4:13 pm NST
You all must know that once in a while it does make you click on pics too. ]
----
Sooo.. I temporarily allowed Gstatic from NoScript and tried to view one of my side accounts' lookup (so I'm sure I won't get CGed) and... it loaded three images to click on! If it does the same EVERY TIME I need to send a score I won't do anything else for the whole day (and I do have a bit of a real life )!

I also feel very sorry for all the many honest players I know in this year's "chosen" team

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 5:06 pm NST
Alert the FCC! Take out the cheaters hideaway! End this volatile gang that's hurting Neopets

ONCE. AND. FOR. ALL!

rosi, 06/22/2018, 5:09 pm NST
Please don't call that huge pile of dung
"a Neopets fansite" as if it's the same as all the legit fansites we know

yekith, 06/22/2018, 5:10 pm NST
I have no idea how the legal stuff works with those kind of things, IF they can do something about hat site or not. *shrug*

@Rosi With lookups once in a while (sometimes not for days or even weeks) it makes you click on pics for a while (like, for the next 5 lookups you visit or more). With MSN so far it seems to be doing it ONCE every 12 games or so for me. So not that bad.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 5:12 pm NST
And I had to call that site something! xD It does have some of the same kind of things as other fansites...and then there's THAT other stuff they offer. :/

yekith, 06/22/2018, 5:16 pm NST
Ok no. Now it's asked me to click on pics after 3 games in a row. Also, you know when it's neverending? That you have to go through like 5 screens clicking stuff? STOOOOOPPPPP

rosi, 06/22/2018, 5:18 pm NST
@yekith: eh eh sorry if my comment sounded like it was addressed to you (I didn't want to pick on you of course ); it was actually addressed to that cr@p that discredits Neopets fansites

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 5:21 pm NST
... What CAN we do to stop people from cheating?

I don't want to live in a world without Neopets.

We can't let that happen.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 5:22 pm NST
@Rosi! No problem! And I do agree. It angers me that that site has existed for so long with no consequences...

***

It's been like 5 games in a row with neverending captchas, help. I only wanted to play 50 games and it's taking me forever!

purplebin, 06/22/2018, 5:27 pm NST
Every one of my last 100+ games of MSN had really long, complicated series of captchas. I think overall it tripled the amount of time it should have taken.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 5:28 pm NST
Yes. At first I was only getting a simple one every 12 games...then this started happening and it's making me want to just not play anymore.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 5:30 pm NST
I can't even play MSN at the same time as SlSl because THAT'S considered cheating too!

rosi, 06/22/2018, 5:31 pm NST
Sooo... this is ludicrous!!! I just *tried* sending a score at MSN and the captchas loaded 6 (six!!) different images to click on.
The captcha's "instructions" also changed languages between tries

rosi, 06/22/2018, 5:44 pm NST
I also noticed where it says "your highscore"
that the highscore is much inflated
My best score at MSN this year is 6800+ and my best for today is 6700+ but the dialogue screen says it's 8900+ O__________O
Oh no!!! I NEVER made such a high score! OH NO!!!

yekith, 06/22/2018, 5:44 pm NST
I'm hoping they won't add this to yyb and SOSD so I can just play those 2. MSN had just gotten unplayable.

I never play slsl, so...

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 5:45 pm NST
@rosi - I think that's your all time high.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 5:47 pm NST
Mine for SlSl is 773.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 5:49 pm NST
@Rosi The HS is not for this year but in total.

I have an old computer (it used to be even slower!) so it works perfectly with these old games and lets me score high on MSN (of course I gotta get an easy key combo + several good bonuses)

My HS this year is 9,060, but it's showing 9,995 which was...probably 2 years ago, or 3. It's very hard to score high on a fast computer and with modern keyboards.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 5:55 pm NST
I still have to play 10 more games to complete the 50 but this is stressing me out.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 5:58 pm NST
@yekith - Listen to soothing music on another browser window.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 5:59 pm NST
Not that I like soothing music (calm stuff makes me nervous xD) but anyway I can't right now cause it's still that time of the day where the moment you put headphones on, someone in your family will come talk to you. xD

rosi, 06/22/2018, 6:00 pm NST
Pheeeeeewwww!! Thank you Yekith & 1jediboy
I freaked out when I saw that high score and feared they thought I was cheating
So it was indeed my all time best, dating back to AC V when I lived somewhere else and the computer I had was old and slow even for that time (yup those scores are impossible to attain with modern computers).
Thank you very much for all your help
*goes back to max out SOSD*

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 6:04 pm NST
@Rosi - You're welcome!

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 6:07 pm NST
Mmph! |:{L
I accidentally clicked off the captcha page when I was filling it out and it closed. X( I had to refresh. Three minutes wasted.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 6:08 pm NST
*deep breath and exhale* I still accept that they need the captchas... *eye twitch*

beyondelsewhere, 06/22/2018, 6:30 pm NST
This is the first year EVER that I made Rank 5 (normally I'm rank 1) and I was SO proud! Then my team turns out to be the one targeted by those idiots. BOO! HISS! GRR! ARGH!

yekith, 06/22/2018, 7:09 pm NST
@beyondelsewhere At least whatever happens won't mess up with your personal rank/points!

I know how it feels cause that's how HW won the last time. And that was when TNT wasn't even -trying- to do anything about it. I'm sure we honest players could have stopped playing and we'd have still won. The scores were veeery ridiculous.

rosi, 06/22/2018, 7:11 pm NST
@beyondelsewhere: I know how you feel. I know quite a few people who are devoted and loyal Faerieland players, who max out 2 games a day, reach double All Star every year and, most importantly, are longtime honest players who have never been warned.. and now all their efforts are being tainted by cheaters This is such an injustice
This happened years ago when cheater groups decided to "join" Kiko Lake the first year they won the Cup, and I was like "Siiiigh, they ruined the cutest team "

beyondelsewhere, 06/22/2018, 7:17 pm NST
Thanks, friends. I joined neopets 13 years ago BECAUSE of the faeries (I love faeries!) and because I saw an Ixi and fell in love. Have been loyal to FL since the start (though I didn't always play AC). I never liked the cheating, and it hurts more when it's your own team. I guess I'm just worried all my own hard work won't matter in the end if they disqualify the entire team.

eggsalad, 06/22/2018, 7:29 pm NST
Took them long enough. I mean better late than never

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 7:32 pm NST
How do we stop people from cheating in a way that doesn't inconvenience honest players?

yekith, 06/22/2018, 8:15 pm NST
@beyondelsewhere The most they could do is take points away from -the team- and move it lower (not sure a team has been ever disqualified), but any player who hasn't been found to be cheating would still keep their points and get their trophy (since that's based on your rank, now how your team does)

Honestly though, at this point I don't think they'll send FL down. They'll just hope that the captchas will keep the scores more normal on the second round.

josie, 06/22/2018, 8:34 pm NST
@herdy - It's finally working now, thank goodness. That was a bit scary there for a while.

@1jediboy - Thank you for the hug

maxgarou, 06/22/2018, 8:49 pm NST
This is HORRIBLE!!!
It keeps reloading the game after every single score I send. My anxiety disorder is killing me right now. I had to stop playing *sighs*
Good thing I stopped playing SlSl a week ago (I hate that game is slow and boring) or else I'd be crying.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 8:52 pm NST
@Josie - You're welcome.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 8:59 pm NST
@Maxarou - *hands you a flower*

Okay. This is NOT helpful! These things are hurting the innocent more than they are preventing the guilty. There's gotta be something other than the Captchas that they can use!

fennox, 06/22/2018, 9:03 pm NST
I've decided that i MUST be a bot - i can't get those Caiaphas right what does 'street sign' mean? is there a car behind that tree?

maxgarou, 06/22/2018, 9:03 pm NST
@1jediboy Thanx, I appreciate it. I do hope they finde another way.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 9:05 pm NST
It wouldn't be such a problem if the captcha didn't reload the games each time AND if they used a different system that only asks you to actually solve a captcha once in a while and a single time.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 9:06 pm NST
@fennox I hate those cause no idea what qualifies as a street sign. ANY sign on the street? Traffic related one alone?

And then the highway one? Some of those are simple streets...

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 9:10 pm NST
@fennox & yekith - Sometimes a POLE counts as a street sign, and sometimes it doesn't.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 9:11 pm NST
@maxgarou - Feel better.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 9:25 pm NST
Uh, is tomorrow an off-day? I know there's one on Sunday, but I heard there was going to be two in a row. If there are two in a row, is the second one on Monday or tomorrow?

yekith, 06/22/2018, 10:14 pm NST
There was gonna eb 2 in a row, tomorrow and sunday. But n ow they're saying the second round starts on the 26th. So...are there 3 break days? (maybe they need more time to decide what to do with cheaters and the teams they're in?)

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 10:27 pm NST
Uhhh! It's really late right now and I'm gonna end up having 6-hour sleep. -_- Thank you, Yekith.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 10:29 pm NST
I now see why maxgarou was so upset earlier. I'm playing MSN now and it is PAINFULLY long!

There HAS to be a better way! I still need 1,600 MSN plays to reach my goal.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 10:33 pm NST
I asked because I'm wondering if I should wake up early or not.

yekith, 06/22/2018, 10:46 pm NST
Pretty sure tomorrow is a break day! We've played against all teams each. My only doubt is whether Monday also is, or they made a mistake when saying when the second round starts.

1jediboy, 06/22/2018, 10:53 pm NST
Ok. I'll take your word for it. Thanks!
I also sent a ticket to TNT to take the Captchas down and that it's doing more harm than help.
Maybe if a bunch of people do the same it might get the system taken down? *shrugs* Goodnight!

yekith, 06/22/2018, 10:56 pm NST
I think they just need to change the way they work... This way yeah, it'll only make honest players stop playing.

Goodnight!

topaz644, 06/23/2018, 9:57 am NST
Because I've had an issue with scores not sending from about day 5 the captchas aren't effecting my game play in any real way. In fact my sosd scores are sending better than before!

We will know in the next round if the captchas are working against the cheaters. I believe they will and if they do then it is worth a bit of extra time imo

atryeu, 06/23/2018, 10:43 am NST
"Uh...it reloads the game completely EVERY TIME. I'm all for Captchas but does it have to reload it every time?"

Do you guys mean it reloads the game, as in redownloads it and starts it over? If that is the case I can't play the games anymore. I'm on a metered connection with a small monthly limited. Loading the game once a day is no big deal, but having to download the same thing multiple times each play? Can't do that, it'd wipe out my limit.

Is it on the main AC game yet?

topaz644, 06/23/2018, 10:46 am NST
...and for my friends on Team FL...Faerieland has always been respected for their humor, grace and Muffins. Nothing can change that

1jediboy, 06/23/2018, 11:23 am NST
@atryeu - Send a ticket. If enough people ask for it, maybe a different system will take it's place.

@topaz644 - And magic! Don't forget the magic!

topaz644, 06/23/2018, 11:35 am NST
@1jediboy- I don't know about the magic. I've seen that fire faerie set stuff on fire way too often when I give her a quest item. Faeries don't seem too good at magic.

1jediboy, 06/23/2018, 11:46 am NST
*gasp* Don't say that! What if Fyora hears you!

mavegibson, 06/23/2018, 12:17 pm NST
Just another reason to ignore the AC, I guess. I used to play a lot more devotedly than I do now, but it's so monotonous. Just not worth the big effort to me anymore, especially when I play like crazy and my team still loses. Demoralizing.

I wonder how they are going to sort out which scores are legitimate and which were obtained through cheating. Doesn't that basically call into question the standings for this year's tournament?

debgil, 06/23/2018, 1:35 pm NST
Demoralizing. Exactly. I was playing MSN last evening and I had to click on 6 captcha pages after sending every.single.score. I spent more time playing guess the capchas than I did playing the A/C game. I should get extra points. Grrr. Yes, I want to be rid of the cheating, but this is ridiculous.

cal_chetty, 06/23/2018, 4:58 pm NST
I'm just going to skip MSN and SlSl cos I only have so much time in my day after RL to do them.

cat, 06/23/2018, 5:56 pm NST
@debgil - in that case they might as well get rid of the 1 point games entirely and have the action be just doing the captcha.

mavegibson, 06/23/2018, 8:24 pm NST
lol cat, you speak truth.

rosi, 06/23/2018, 8:29 pm NST
@mavegibson: not only this year's standings, but basically all the results from -I think- AC II on

1jediboy, 06/23/2018, 8:30 pm NST
Everyone! Send tickets! Tell TNT there's gotta be a better way to stop cheaters than this!

mavegibson, 06/24/2018, 9:32 am NST
This is why we can't have nice things.

dukula, 06/24/2018, 9:37 am NST
In regards to the cheating sites, good luck trying to get those shut down. You can't successfully police the internet (Piratebay is proof of that). If the site that sells Neopets stuff is closed down, they'll just open up a different site and potentially use IP bouncers. I mean, there's millions of illegal sites online, a site dedicated to cheating on Neopets isn't exactly a high priority for companies like the FCC.

dukula, 06/24/2018, 9:41 am NST
With how few people there are in TNT, how poorly funded it is, and how limited it is, the captchas are the most reasonable way for them to try to counter the cheaters. While I have plenty of issues with how some things are run on the site, I tip my hat (non-ironically) to TNT for implementing the captchas, they're at least trying to stop cheaters AND they're not going with the whole "freeze everyone in that team" solution like last time, that seems like growth to me. Whining about how it slows your game down seems really childish when you weigh up what it is that TNT are trying to do. I'd personally rather have my game run slower than have a bunch of cheaters ruin it for me/my team.

1jediboy, 06/24/2018, 12:35 pm NST
~_~ There's no other way... Okay.

We're gonna have to wake up really early to get all our scores in.

When do they officially start the last round?

1jediboy, 06/24/2018, 1:08 pm NST
Do you think that with this system, TNT might be a little more forgiving if we play two games at once? You know, to cut the extra Captcha time? I don't like complaining, but with the way it was effecting poor Maxgarou, it has to be effecting other innocent users similarly.

dukula, 06/24/2018, 4:30 pm NST
Playing 2 games at the same time counts as cheating, so I sincerely doubt they'd be okay with it.
At the end of the day, all of this is because of the cheaters.

1jediboy, 06/24/2018, 6:15 pm NST

I’ve calculated; It’s going to take 13 HOURS for me to properly play the amount of scores I was hoping to get! This is not fair. I WANT a system that stops BAD PEOPLE from ruining my... OUR favorite video game, but not if it impedes this many people from trying, or causes emotional distress to those who go through with it!

This is hurting people. And it all stems down to people who are too lazy to play the games! I don’t care if another cheating site pops up later. We’ll get that one too! If a cheating site is active, we need to peacefully get it shut down.