Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
A searchable database of Neopets images

TNT Staff Tournament Round 1 Results
  • Posted on June 14, 2018, 6:07 am NST

Round 2 of the TNT Staff Tournament has now begun! Our guide has been updated with details on the staff member scores for the first round.

TNT Staff Tournament Guide »

If you correctly guessed Scrappy as the Star Player for Round 1, you will get a Neomail congratulating you and a new item will be added to your inventory - a Scrappy Bobblehead.

(Keep in mind that the FAQ states that the Star Player will have different requirements each round, not always for the highest score.)
tomato99, 06/14/2018, 7:50 am NST
Hello tomato99,
Congratulations, you guessed it right! Here is your prize for correctly predicting Scrappy as the Star Player of Round 1.
Yay!

novelista, 06/14/2018, 8:14 am NST
Ooo, dang...I think I picked Kikocat for ASP based on her previous year's scores!

mamsmelk_jr, 06/14/2018, 8:29 am NST
Did not pick the right star player, but I choose 4/5 of the highest players. I based my choices on the scores from last year, so thanks for that JN

purplebin, 06/14/2018, 9:05 am NST
I think it's highly likely that I will not pick future star players since they will not be based on high scores. I wonder if they will all be bobbleheads? I think probably.

1jediboy, 06/14/2018, 9:38 am NST
MNMMMM!!!
I picked DJ Skellington at the last second! I had faith in the last TNT veteran!!! Nobody looks familiar in that game anymore...

targoefista, 06/14/2018, 10:22 am NST
Picked 4 out of the 5 highest scorers, but got the star player wrong.

maxgarou, 06/14/2018, 12:16 pm NST
Picked 4 out of 5.
For goalie I picked Ehlo, I also picked her for ASP based on her performance last year.
And I think I will keep my team exactly that way. As for All Star... hard to decide which to pick.

alex, 06/14/2018, 12:18 pm NST
I got the Star Player right somehow.

rosi, 06/14/2018, 1:50 pm NST
Gosh! I got 5 out of 5 of the best players, but I chose the wrong "MVP" (I picked Binary as the star player)
Oh well, at least I can confirm my team for the second round

mistyraider, 06/14/2018, 2:32 pm NST
I'm on my way to getting lots of points to use in the prize shop. Maybe this year there will be something I actually want!

kitkatmeeoow, 06/14/2018, 2:37 pm NST
I got 5/5 of the best players and picked the right Star Player.

This round is a bit harder to pick an MVP though since last round I just selected Scrappy by default. Scrappy always rocks at this competition and is always consistently one of the best but since it could be picked based on anything (including attitude) I doubt it will be her again. But who knows?

rosi, 06/14/2018, 2:40 pm NST
Err.. not to be nitpicking (well, indeed I am ) but criteria is plural, criterion being the singular :-° ( 5 years of Greek in high school )

@mistyraider: indeed, I always end up with loads of points and nothing worth spending them on

pikachu315111, 06/14/2018, 9:00 pm NST
Hmm, if I were to guess the next two criteria:

Round 2: Highest average
Round 3: Highest total sum

bonju, 06/14/2018, 9:51 pm NST
My guess for either second or third round would be "dark horse". Someone who was doing badly but somehow got way better.

daweaselyo, 06/14/2018, 11:22 pm NST
So I cannot select the option to keep or change my team. The pick your star player popup stays there with no way to exit out of it. Anyone else have this issue?

moonlightwitch, 06/15/2018, 4:25 pm NST
@daweaselyo, me too I thought it was just because I was on mobile but nope

charlie_eppes_, 06/16/2018, 7:03 pm NST
Is anyone else having a hard time getting the box to load so you can pick the star player?

moonlightwitch, 06/18/2018, 9:14 am NST
Mine is fixed today. no more problem at the moment