Turmaculus alert!

Altador Cup XIII
Earn NP from playing games!
A searchable database of Neopets images
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup

New Baby Pins in Pre-Sale
  • Posted on June 8, 2018, 2:36 pm NST

The latest Baby-coloured Neopet pins from Overpowered are now available for pre-sale, with delivery in July. The species include: Aisha, Cybunny, and Lupe.

As usual, during the pre-sale, you'll receive two Rare Item Codes rather than the usual one. Once the pre-sale ends, you'll only receive one Rare Item Code per item.

These pins also come with some new Baby-themed Rare Item Code prizes:

As of writing (June 13), the codes for the Baby items are now working, and the items are r101 Neopoint items. You can buy/trade/sell them as other normal NP items.

Overpowered is also working on keychains to accompany this set, so stay tuned if you're more of a keychain person.

Visit Overpowered »
sky15919, 06/8/2018, 3:56 pm NST
I'm wondering, the three baby RIC items are exclusive for purchasing baby pins only right? While would I get the older prizes like Bridge to the Orchard Background from these aisha baby pin codes?

And how to obtain the Lonely Garden Path Background? I find it's no trade. This one is my fav code item tbh

purplebin, 06/8/2018, 3:57 pm NST
I just noticed that the Lonely Garden Path Background, presumably from the last batch of pins, is listed as No Trade! Why that one and not the others? Is that the only new item from the last batch?
These new baby items are unbelievably cute!

purplebin, 06/8/2018, 3:57 pm NST
@sky, I think we were typing at the same time!

sky15919, 06/8/2018, 3:59 pm NST
@purplebin Haha yes! I just don't know if all the RIC prizes are in the same pool or different pins/series have different prize pools. x)

dave - JN Staff, 06/8/2018, 4:02 pm NST
We have bug reports in to TNT about the "No Trade" designation on those Overpowered items. We'll see what comes of it. (Even though marked as "No Trade" they can still be put into the Auction House and Trading Post. )

As for the exclusivity of these, I *believe* the Baby items are exclusive to the Baby merchandise--but if anyone experiences otherwise, please post here!

nightshadeswiftswing, 06/8/2018, 4:37 pm NST
The picture of the pins in the news today shows on the back that there's baby pins of Blumaroo, Uni, xweetok, and acara on the way

inkpot, 06/8/2018, 4:50 pm NST
i am tempted to buy one of the baby pins solely because the packaging is so freaking cute... auuurgh.

inkpot, 06/8/2018, 4:54 pm NST
does anyone have any pics or details on the other non-baby pins packaging? i just assumed we'd get the pins in a plastic wrap, pinned to cardboard, lol. i didn't expect a cute box like the baby ones in the news...

cathcaldas, 06/8/2018, 5:07 pm NST
omg, I'm getting the baby cybunny asap

does anyone know if each prize is exclusive to a specific pin or is it random? I'd love to get the baby dress ^_^

cathcaldas, 06/8/2018, 5:09 pm NST
also, for how long does the pre-sale last?

nah_nah, 06/8/2018, 8:10 pm NST
I just got the baby kacheek and ended up with 2xBridge to the Orchard Background?!!? i this right?! i thought i would get the baby items?

dave - JN Staff, 06/8/2018, 8:22 pm NST
@nah_nah: It sounds like the new code items may only apply to newly generated codes for the pins released today.

katina_choovanski, 06/9/2018, 12:04 am NST
Prize codes didn't work for me just now.

zeelink, 06/9/2018, 3:26 am NST
Aaah, I so hope they'll make bori and wocky merch soon.

dukula, 06/9/2018, 6:58 am NST
I hope Overpowered release a cool Hissi one soon, like Halloween or Transparent!

starspangledsky, 06/9/2018, 11:52 am NST
I just bought the Baby Shoyru and Baby Aisha Pins. Shoyru codes worked (no baby items though ) but the Aisha ones didn't...

jorgesgirlforlife, 06/9/2018, 12:20 pm NST
Bought the baby aisha pin, and my codes did not work! And I know I entered them correctly as I copied and pasted them, and I know that works because I did it the last time I got codes..

anomally, 06/9/2018, 12:23 pm NST
I never got the codes for the kougra set that I won, so I'm just wondering what the item is that comes from it?

zen, 06/9/2018, 9:00 pm NST
Does buying any pin give you any of the possible item codes? Or are item codes batch specific?

katina_choovanski, 06/9/2018, 10:40 pm NST
Sent both Overpowered and Neopets messages last night, so far, no response from either.

spabl, 06/10/2018, 12:56 am NST
just noticed that the Lonely Garden Path Background, presumably from the last batch of pins, is listed as No Trade! ----- I bougth one on the TP.

uvailable, 06/10/2018, 12:35 pm NST
My codes from the Baby Aisha pin aren't working, either.

summerofjoy, 06/10/2018, 2:21 pm NST
My Baby Aisha codes aren't working either. The Baby Kougra and Baby Shoyru codes I bought are working, but are not giving out baby items.

eye0v0, 06/10/2018, 2:33 pm NST
Just bought the Baby Aisha & Baby Cybunny, all codes are not working as well.

_sissiy_sis_369, 06/12/2018, 6:10 pm NST
Codes work now!! And out of 6 codes I got 4 dresses and I ky 1 shoes and hat cx

_sissiy_sis_369, 06/12/2018, 6:11 pm NST
Idk where that I ky popped up from, new phone and its autocorrect

vellen_, 06/12/2018, 6:35 pm NST
These three baby items were switched to no-trade and now to nc, fyi

_sissiy_sis_369, 06/13/2018, 1:34 am NST
Of course I redeemed the codes on my main where I have NO BABY PET. I spent $30 just for the baby items and now I cant use them

katina_choovanski, 06/13/2018, 1:39 am NST
They worked today...woo hoo!! I thought the same thing you thought just before I put in my 4th code _sissiy_sis_369, but just used on my main anyway because I wasn't sure if using on my side would get me frozen, and I was too lazy to go about finding out! HA! Anyway, I'm happy they got it fixed fur sure.

kittyforte, 06/13/2018, 3:34 pm NST
_sissiy_sis_369: play trudy's surprise every day! since afaik the baby items are now NC, if you get a basic box from TS you should be able to send them over to an account that has a baby pet. I think! xD

_sissiy_sis_369, 06/13/2018, 11:13 pm NST
They fixed it now!! No longer NC and no trade XD

Also, what overpowered items give the tasseled Garland and new bg?