Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards

Updates from TNT
  • Posted on May 31, 2018, 5:00 am NST

Neopets team member hardtotame has posted a couple of new messages this morning on the Site Events Neoboard.

Wraith Resurgence
First, she addressed last week's message about the Stickler for Time achievement:

The Stickler for Time achievement: The unexpected change from tradition in the release time of Fiendish Formations and the duration of Day 1 made it difficult for a lot of users to qualify for this achievement. Realizing this, we relaxed the requirement for this achievement while it was awarded. Users that only missed Day 1 of Fiendish Formations should have received this achievement.

(In fact, anyone that completed 7 of the 8 levels on the day of release should have received this achievement.) With this in mind, we will not be changing the requirement for the top tier prizes and trophy for TWR.
If you feel that you should have received 'Stickler for Time' but didn't, you can write in to support and we will review your achievements.

Reward for the 'most generous donors' at the Infirmary: We had a word with Taelia and it appears that she's been taking her time with this, but hasn't forgotten. We did ask her to speed it up, so you can expect to hear from her some time soon.

This was not a recent change, it was done way back when the 'Stickler for Time' achievement was awarded. To clarify, if you don't have this achievement but believe you are eligible for it, you can write to us - if you are found eligible and you also have all other achievements, you will qualify for the top tier trophy and prizes as well.

In other words, she is saying that the requirements of Stickler for Time were only ever completing 7 of the 8 days of Fiendish Formations within 24 hours of release, rather than the full 8 the achievement stated. If you managed to do 7 days within 24 hours of release and didn't get the achievement, she advises you submit a ticket via the new email support system.

Daily Dare
She also posted a different board for those who have yet to be awarded the slushie final prize from the Daily Dare:

This is overdue, sorry about that. The plan was to identify a pattern in the users that have reported missing slushies, and award it to them through a script. However, we have not been able to identify a pattern here, so you can just respond to this thread if you've been affected, and we will award it to you.

Please do not respond here if you want to talk about something else, and I shouldn't have to say this but I'll say it anyway – If you are found to be reporting a missing Daily Dare Slushie while you actually received one, you will have to face the wrath of TNT! *Muhahahaha*

You may have gotten a Slushie already if you submitted a ticket, but if you didn't, you can post on the board and they will go through and award them. As hardtotame stated, only post on that board if you genuinely did not get a Slushie prize. They will be checking.
inusfan, 05/31/2018, 8:50 am NST
Hmmm I only missed day 2 but didn't seem to get the achievement, sent them an email, hopefully they can fix it.

lunas, 05/31/2018, 12:04 pm NST
Darn, I missed only the first day and have not yet seen my trophy updated (stickler for time was the ONLY one I missed), nor the prizes added, nor the achievement added yet. Have sent an email to support.

Any ideas on what the response time would be?

lunas, 05/31/2018, 12:04 pm NST

Any ideas on what the response time would be?

luvtolaf, 05/31/2018, 8:40 pm NST

romy, 05/31/2018, 8:47 pm NST
I have a doubt. In a secondary account I received the nm of TNT where the prizes of the plot are given to me, and in that account I never did any activity, I remember to have entered the main page seeing if there was an update, but I did not. They still gave me the trophy and the objects. I went to the main page and saw that I had the achievement "Joining the Resistance", but I never took the prize, it is still there.
Is it normal for this to happen? Did the same thing happen to someone else?
I'm confused.

dolchay, 05/31/2018, 11:49 pm NST
Same thing happened to me. didn't collect anything only ever visited the main page to keep tabs on if there were any updates while I was working on my side and if there were I would jump over to my main. Never collected anything at all or did any achieves but yet was still rewarded.. I discarded the item it rewarded and promptly submitted a ticket that im still waiting on. ive asked them about it and also asked if they could please remove the trophy and avatar and I let them know I discarded the item that came with the trophy. Im hoping they will be able to help.

romy, 06/1/2018, 12:29 am NST
Thanks Dolchay for answering, I feel more calm knowing that I was not the only one with that problem.
I think I will do the same and send a ticket to see if there is a solution.

mamsmelk_jr, 06/1/2018, 3:58 am NST
Missed the first day because of the timing but also missed the fifth day because I did not have the time and figured since I already missed a day it would not matter. Oh well, that's my own fault so I'm not complaining. I'm glad they fixed it for the first day though, makes it fair at least

zixianna, 06/1/2018, 3:52 pm NST
-Is there a way for us to check on that achievement to see which days we completed on time?-

Also there's the fact that if you missed it on Friday morning, how often are new plot steps revealed over the weekend? One could miss 3 days after checking every weekday (Friday morning, Monday afternoon).

Ah well, guess I'll never know, c'est la vie!

chrisy_chan, 06/2/2018, 5:33 am NST
@zixianna There's no way to check as the page isn't available any longer.

What caught me was that they added somebody new to the infirmary that morning so I never would have expected anything else to be added that day. I sent in a ticket but I have no idea how long I should expect to wait to hear anything.

teresa, 06/2/2018, 2:43 pm NST
I sent them an email as well, but I haven't heard back yet. I'm not sure how much time is normal with the new TNT. We'll see.

My sister and I actually did them all at the same time (within minutes on most parts) and she got the stickler and I didn't. I had just assumed it glitched in her favor. That's really weird.

I really hope that I get mine updated to add it. I'm excited actually.

lunas, 06/4/2018, 12:56 am NST
For those also waiting for a reply to their ticket: I sent mine on 31 may and have not yet gotten a response today (4 june). Looks like it's going to be some time. (although if they don't work weekend it might still happen soon ;p)

zixianna, 06/7/2018, 8:22 am NST
I sent a ticket on 6/4, and while I have not gotten a reply, today I got a NM for achieving the Stickler, etc etc.
Since my UN is 'z', some automated things get to me later than people at the beginning of the alphabet, so this could be their original stint through, OR a response to the ticket, so keep your eyes out!