Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Create your own wishlists!
Help us model your pets!

Altador Cup Fan Grams
  • Posted on May 30, 2018, 12:39 pm NST

Grams have returned to the NC Mall - this time, they are Altador Cup themed!

The Altador Cup Fan Gram is now released:

The images of the marquee and item imply that there will be further AC Fan Grams released at some point. As a reminder, Grams allow you to select one of a list of items to send to someone (including yourself) without a gift box. It awards the following items:

Update: The LE bonus is now available:

unarella, 05/30/2018, 12:58 pm NST
I know this is OT on this post but I don't know if anyone noticed they've updated the shield images to say 1/2 instead of .5. And the font, from what I can tell. They ARE listening to people.

anomally, 05/30/2018, 1:08 pm NST
That crowd surfing boat from a distance looks like a mouth with teeth.

melinda_kacheek, 05/30/2018, 1:23 pm NST
The gram is nicer than the items...

dustin, 05/30/2018, 1:33 pm NST
The shields look the same to me unarella. Don't see a change..

dustin, 05/30/2018, 1:35 pm NST
Nvm.. just had to refresh because they were cached. They look better!
They also increased the size of Nox and the Book.

rosi, 05/30/2018, 2:45 pm NST
Thank you so much Unarella for pointing this out
I used to collect hints that JumpStart TNT would read Jellyneo's comments (being an approved fansite), but this is so far the biggest proof
Sooooo glad that they not only changed the fontface, the number format and the size of some images, but also made the spacing more compact for improved legibility The way the spacing was before was my biggest pet peeve, so this shows they read my comment too

vaporesque, 05/30/2018, 2:46 pm NST
The tee and sunglasses are nice basics for newer players.
However, the items are so real world they seem almost unNeo That crowd surfing boat brings back bad memories *shiverrrr*

rosi, 05/30/2018, 2:49 pm NST
BTW I could stare at that kaleidoscopic light projector for hours @__@

@anomally: LOOOL now I cannot unsee it

inkpot, 05/30/2018, 2:56 pm NST
these are the kind of items usually in AC ticket passes that go straight into NCers junk pile. the glasses i can see a few people using maybe but the rest like i said are going to have really limited interest--if any at all. i can't see this gram selling well...

artemisaltori, 05/30/2018, 3:28 pm NST
so glad i don't like much of the recent NC items that have been released in the past 5 months or so

1jediboy, 05/30/2018, 4:18 pm NST
*stares at kaleidoscopic like rosi* *gets hypnotized*

@__@

I will vote for Gibbler... I will vote for Gibbler...

1jediboy, 05/30/2018, 4:31 pm NST
I will vote for Gibbler... I will vote for Gibbler... I will vote... for... Gibbler...

*falls into deep, deep trance*

9__6

Jmfq miekiui elv lqfmo sw vtbz, elvxm xbtx aaau 18 upedy. Jvu dsdkwof'd grxmmfdw jzzbupkp, sqhie xvgz bqlvk zpf tpedy.'
Jz usi kouf pq xfazofj'w vtl, tpxiknqoh hmcr avsppp kve. Gzv suve xtpc hzfbv, eej pfbcxj cqmm lgyk, eify rfhwez nee smoe.

*snaps awake* *looks around* What happened?! How long was I out? *wipes face*

marfbear, 05/30/2018, 5:44 pm NST
I really enjoyed today's news.

purplebin, 05/30/2018, 5:55 pm NST
I am not touching that gram with a 10-foot pole unless there is an amazing LE in it.
This doesn't bode well for the Legends of Altador items, although at least those won't be yooyuball themed.

mavegibson, 05/30/2018, 7:39 pm NST
Eughh. These are some of the worst prizes I've ever seen released in a gram. Saves me some cash, I guess.

moonlightwitch, 05/30/2018, 10:20 pm NST
@purplebin I'm with you on that

moonlightwitch, 05/30/2018, 11:30 pm NST
Y'all might want to see this

moonlightwitch, 05/31/2018, 12:33 am NST
Oh no, Eliv Thade is taking over -- the news?!?

EEK!!! *runs and hides*

kimberdigi, 05/31/2018, 6:34 am NST
There is an LE for this gram: Sweet Victory Background

mavegibson, 05/31/2018, 9:13 am NST
Now I'm reminded why I avoid the boards like the plague they are. People are so combative and rude to each other. smh