Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Earn NP from playing games!

Wraith Resurgence Prizes + Finale
  • Posted on May 24, 2018, 10:10 am NST

The prizes for the Wraith Resurgence are finally being handed out!

We're currently collecting as many details as we can. The prizes are being delivered by Neomail, so sit back and wait while the script runs.

If you received your prizes, we are currently on the lookout for people who have completed the following # of achievements:

• 28 achievements (please confirm if you were Slick Psychic or Vapid Volunteer)
  • 13-15 achievements (please confirm if you were Vapid Volunteer or Frivolous Fresher)

Please also confirm (1) what items/avatars you received and (2) what trophy you received (name).

There is also a finale video for you to watch, which gives you a little more information on the plot's story.

Final Prize Guide »
mariota, 05/24/2018, 10:13 am NST
I completed all achievements associated with the plot and received all the prizes plus a gold trophy.

sketch, 05/24/2018, 10:14 am NST
Gold Trophie - RESISTANCE REVOLUTIONIST
The Wraith Resurgence - avvie
Destroyed Faerie Festival Background
Field of Visions (wearable)
Shenkuu Faerie Mushroom
I Am Malum: The Story of the Misunderstood Lupe
Kaia Bobblehead
The Wraith Resurgence Stamp

Completed every achievement

ambernicolebeach1, 05/24/2018, 10:14 am NST
Completed the entire plot. Received:
Resistance Revolutionist trophy on user lookup
I Am Malum: The Story of the Misunderstood Lupe book
Shenkuu Faerie Mushroom
Field of Visions wearable
Destroyed Faerie Festival Background
The Wraith Resurgence Stamp
Kaia Bobblehead

_sissiy_sis_369, 05/24/2018, 10:14 am NST
Same as above! 6 items and a sparkly gold trophy

bobyn42, 05/24/2018, 10:15 am NST
I missed the Stickler for Time achievement but received the Commander trophy with all prizes except the stamp.

gordy_777, 05/24/2018, 10:15 am NST
I got the "Consummate Commander" trophy, which apparently nets you everything but the stamp.

The only achievements I missed were healing the Shoyru. Other than that, it was all aces.

ryansgirl, 05/24/2018, 10:16 am NST
I completed everything the day of! I received gold trophy, and all six prizes, plus the avatar! Very pleased!

brynchilla, 05/24/2018, 10:19 am NST
I completed all the steps/achievements. I did not visit every day and did not battle many times.

I received the avatar, trophy and the same 6 prizes as everyone else.

keithsleftfoot, 05/24/2018, 10:19 am NST
Also did everything! c:
Resistance Revolutionist and all the prizes.

NOW I GOTTA CHECKOUT THAT FIELD OF VISIONS THING HHHHH

unvile, 05/24/2018, 10:21 am NST
Trophy: consummate commander
Prizes: All the others but the stamp

Note: Sent in a ticket about the Clearing the fog (I had cleared all the fog yet me achievment did not turn green) so I feel cheated out of the Top trophy + Stamp!

purplebin, 05/24/2018, 10:21 am NST
I've been watching the lookups of some friends who I know only did some of the steps, and they should have gotten their prizes long ago, but they have no trophies at all. I wonder if they have to read the neomail to activate them?

caelan63, 05/24/2018, 10:23 am NST
The trophies apparently are not only going out alphabetically, but by tiers, So the did everything and got "gold" got theirs first, followed by the next level, which will then probably be followered by the next level after that, etc.

contessa, 05/24/2018, 10:25 am NST
purplebin, on some of the boards people are saying the awards and trophies are being handed out in order, with the top scorers (level 6 gold trophy) going out first. Someone said they just got the level 5 trophy a few minutes ago

knightinn, 05/24/2018, 10:27 am NST
I missed the Stickler for Time Achievement and healing the Jetsam, rest everything was complete.

Received:
The Wraith Resurgence - (AVVIE)
Destroyed Faerie Festival Background (wearable)
Field of Visions (wearable)
Shenkuu Faerie Mushroom
I Am Malum: The Story of the Misunderstood Lupe
Kaia Bobblehead

Sadly no stamp

antipopulace, 05/24/2018, 10:37 am NST
I got "Consummate Commander" with this trophy: http://images.neopets.com/twr/2017/trophies/twr_5.gif

I missed 2 plot steps and did not complete all challenges on release date - in other words, I missed 3 achievements in total.

I got this neomail:

"As a valuable member of the Resistance, you deserve a reward for all that you have done for the good of Neopia! Fyora sends her warm regards, a trophy for your user lookup, a new avatar and a few exclusive items that she hopes you will enjoy. Thank you once again for your selfless service."

Prizes:

I Am Malum: The Story of the Misunderstood Lupe
Kaia Bobblehead
Shenkuu Faerie Mushroom
Field of Visions
Destroyed Faerie Festival Background

dave - JN Staff, 05/24/2018, 10:41 am NST
Thank you all for posting! Sounds like if they're going in trophy order from top to bottom, it'll take awhile to see the lower tiers.

xfer, 05/24/2018, 10:42 am NST
I got everything it seems! ♥

chrisy_chan, 05/24/2018, 10:47 am NST
I got Consummate Commander. I did everything but I missed the first day of fiendish formations (by about an hour on either side, still bitter about that). Got all the items except the stamp and the avatar.

dave - JN Staff, 05/24/2018, 10:48 am NST
@chrisy_chan: So for Consummate Commander, you did NOT get the avatar? Can you post the neomail message you received as well?

nikasu, 05/24/2018, 10:49 am NST
Trophy: Consummate Commander
Avatar: The Wraith Resurgence

Prizes:
- I Am Malum: The Story of the Misunderstood Lupe
- Kaia Bobblehead
- Shenkuu Faerie Mushroom
- Field of Visions
- Destroyed Faerie Festival Background

I missed 7 plot steps ("A Stickler for Time" and all 6 Jetsam and Meerca ones).

purplebin, 05/24/2018, 10:55 am NST

I don't know how to get to this directly, but it's the animated story of the whole plot.

mavegibson, 05/24/2018, 11:00 am NST
I am SO GLAD I didn't waste my time with extra battling and extra potion healing. OMG that was a huge call by me!!

I did all the steps and got the top tier. It felt like a bit of a gamble not to do a bunch of extra stuff, but boy am I glad I didn't.

specialmark, 05/24/2018, 11:01 am NST
I got Consolate Commander, I got

The Wraith Resurgence - (AVVIE)
Destroyed Faerie Festival Background (wearable)
Field of Visions (wearable)
Shenkuu Faerie Mushroom
I Am Malum: The Story of the Misunderstood Lupe
Kaia Bobblehead

I missed out on 11 achievements, I did not beat Kaia on hard, 9 healing npcs ones, and the complete every fiendish formation on the day of.

elys3, 05/24/2018, 11:08 am NST
Consummate Commander: I did everything but finish the fiendish formations (I did 3 of them and stopped).

The Wraith Resurgence (avatar)
Destroyed Faerie Festival Background (wearable)
Field of Visions (wearable)
Shenkuu Faerie Mushroom
I Am Malum: The Story of the Misunderstood Lupe
Kaia Bobblehead

yorunonamida, 05/24/2018, 11:12 am NST
Consummate commander prizes, did everything but the last two faerie chest achievements!

dolchay, 05/24/2018, 11:21 am NST
Got Resistance Revolutionist

avatar plus all 6 prizes

I completed everything step that came out

dillpickles, 05/24/2018, 11:23 am NST
...does this mean the potions we donated above the minimum required were essentially worthless?

violette, 05/24/2018, 11:29 am NST
Comsummate Commander - no stamp here. I missed healing the meerca (because of the issue with caps at the time) and I didn't play fiendish formations the first day it was released (I worked a long day and missed that it was released) but completed all else.

cat_cat96, 05/24/2018, 11:32 am NST
Compassionate Caregiver: (http://images.neopets.com/twr/2017/trophies/twr_4.gif)

Field of Visions
Shenkuu Faerie Mushroom
Kaia Bobblehead
I Am Malum

I completed all of the achievements except some of the first few infirmary ones and a few of the Fiendish Formations levels.

lunas, 05/24/2018, 11:33 am NST
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I got EVERYTHING but the one day on fiendish formations thanks to their stupid timing system and that 1 little thing is costing me the stamp? Absolutely furious!!!!!!

lunas, 05/24/2018, 11:33 am NST
People here have missed whole steps and still got the same prizes as I did!! That is beyond unfair.

lunas, 05/24/2018, 11:38 am NST
(Also did everything on day of, spent countless ages clicking and refreshing at all hours to see if there was anything new.)

pie_man_aa, 05/24/2018, 11:38 am NST
No prize shop?! That's disappointing.

tpel, 05/24/2018, 11:41 am NST
Consummate Commander

Prizes: All but stamp.

Achievements Missed: 2 of the lock picking (Click and What Lock?), and healing the initial infirmary patient (First 3 achievements for the Jetsam).

tomato99, 05/24/2018, 11:47 am NST
I got the Tier 2: Consummate Commander and all prizes except the stamp. I did the minimum potions and did NOT do Defeating Malum on hard and Brutal Combat. Everything else I did.

dave - JN Staff, 05/24/2018, 11:49 am NST
@all: For those who did NOT get top tier, if you can post the # of achievements you MISSED, that'd be helpful!

For those who did get the top tier (Resistance Revolutionist), please confirm you completed ALL 67 achievements!

tomato99, 05/24/2018, 11:50 am NST
I also did the day of on time. Didn't miss a day.

tomato99, 05/24/2018, 11:52 am NST
@dave Those 2 battles are what I did not do.

dave - JN Staff, 05/24/2018, 11:54 am NST
@tomato99: So how many achievements are not green on your list? Two total? Want to confirm the exact number.

tomato99, 05/24/2018, 11:57 am NST
@dave Correct. Just those 2.

tomato99, 05/24/2018, 11:58 am NST
So if I had done those 2 battles I would have gotten top tier.

dave - JN Staff, 05/24/2018, 12:01 pm NST
Sounds like it so far.

luvtolaf, 05/24/2018, 12:03 pm NST
I received the Consummate Commander award and everything is green in my achievements except A Stickler for Time.

I did everything except I was a late one day on one achievement and I didn't get the top prize.

tomato99, 05/24/2018, 12:04 pm NST
It's fine. I'm not sad about. Like I said. I did not donate extra potions either. So seems like the minimum of each step would have gotten the top tier. All that NPs spent on extra potions! What a waste for those that did it.

lunas, 05/24/2018, 12:14 pm NST
@dave: I only missed the stickler for time achievement by 2 hours. Other than that I got everything

jawsch, 05/24/2018, 12:15 pm NST
FYI: I got Consummate Commander and have 59/67 achievements

psychopath, 05/24/2018, 12:20 pm NST
I didn't get the time related achievements for Fiendish Formations or day 7 or 8 and I got Consummate Commander.

noel_leon, 05/24/2018, 12:26 pm NST
(1) I received ... I Am Malum: The Story of the Misunderstood Lupe, Kaia Bobblehead, Shenkuu Faerie Mushroom, and Field of Visions. As well as receiving The Wraith Resurgence Avatar
(2) Compassionate Caregiver (http://images.neopets.com/twr/2017/trophies/twr_4.gif)
(3) I did NOT complete 21 achievements

matjamhar, 05/24/2018, 12:36 pm NST
Ugh, missed out on the top trophy by getting 66/67 achievement's

I missed doing one day for same day Fiendish Formations by five minutes...

matjamhar, 05/24/2018, 12:40 pm NST
Looks like I'm not the only one who got bit hard by a single day of Fiendish Formations.

You all definitely have my empathy

mistyraider, 05/24/2018, 12:48 pm NST
Gold Trophy, all prizes.
Watched video
It looked like JSTN actually had a plan for the plot and knew what they were doing. If that was so, why did it take so long and seem so disorganized?

boriman394, 05/24/2018, 12:49 pm NST
As with everyone else who has posted, missing the first day of fiendish formations because of a lull in the plot has cost me the top tier, and I am Consummate Commander instead.

mavegibson, 05/24/2018, 12:49 pm NST
I got the top trophy and did all the achievements on the day they were released. I didn't really do much extra battling or potion making. Very little of that. And I am so glad I didn't.

ketchup547, 05/24/2018, 1:02 pm NST
I did every achievement, but I didn't get any of the four lockpicking ones (each lock took me like 40 tries lol). I got consummate commander trophy, no stamp.

psychopath, 05/24/2018, 1:15 pm NST
That video was worth watching.

rosi, 05/24/2018, 1:16 pm NST
I'm SOOOOO sorry for those who missed the top tier for the unfair Fiendish Formation timing (for which we- a bunch of friends and I- wrote lengthy complaints to TNT )
I got the 5th tier and missed the stamp because I couldn't defeat Malum and Kaia on hard mode. I'm so happy with the prizes I got actually

rosi, 05/24/2018, 1:20 pm NST
Oh yes, I did donate extra potions because they made us believe we would get extra points in the end, but I guess they turned out to be useless

naburin, 05/24/2018, 1:44 pm NST
I missed the fiendish formations in time achievement and some of the healing parts, but still got Consumate Commander so I'm happy with it.

I'm mostly happy about the fact this plot FINALLY ended though.

chrisy_chan, 05/24/2018, 1:54 pm NST
@dave I did get the avatar, just misread the neomail, sorry for any confusion!

nightshadeswiftswing, 05/24/2018, 2:00 pm NST
Missed out on the top prize by one achievement simply because I didn't know at the very beginning you could refresh the chest lock game to get under four misses

annagd, 05/24/2018, 2:01 pm NST
Unless I miscounted I finished 53 achievements (didn't beat Kaia and Malum on hard, and only healed Fyora and Aiden(?) the Skeith in the Infirmary - which is 14 missing achievements??).
I got Compassionate Caregiver trophy, and these prizes: Field of Visions,
I Am Malum: The Story of the Misunderstood Lupe,
Kaia Bobblehead, and
Shenkuu Faerie Mushroom
(+ the Wraith Resurgence avatar)

pancaketime, 05/24/2018, 2:02 pm NST
I completed all but the Haze Be Gone achievement, and got Consummate Commander level. I can see having a special prize for completing every achievement, but I'm surprised missing a single achievement knocked us down a trophy tier, considering how long this plot was and that some of it was time based.

nightshadeswiftswing, 05/24/2018, 2:03 pm NST
The chest mini game was an example of how poorly this plot was handled. The instructions for that game were lacking. I had to come here after the fact to figure out what I was doing.

dukula, 05/24/2018, 2:14 pm NST
This information seems wrong:

Tier 3: Compassionate Caregiver
Requirements: Complete at least 42-50 of 67 achievements.

I completed 53 achievements and got that trophy

aplowd, 05/24/2018, 2:15 pm NST
Yeah. When they posted that additional potions would contribute more (although battling wouldn’t) I donated A LOT extra burning NP, won’t make that mistake again.

cat_cat96, 05/24/2018, 2:28 pm NST
I finished 53 achievements and got Compassionate Caregiver

mamsmelk_jr, 05/24/2018, 2:42 pm NST
I only missed the very last achievement, because of that stupid noon release
So it sucks I did not get the stamp.

Also not really fair that they hinted at more points for extra potions outside of the achievements while it did not make a difference at all.

Overall happy with the prices though, and glad it's over. Now to prepare for the Cup!

dolamant, 05/24/2018, 2:42 pm NST
Trophy: Consummate Commander
Prizes: All minus stamp
Avatar: The Wraith Resurgence

Achievements: 63, missed 4 of the Fiendish ones.

1jediboy, 05/24/2018, 2:56 pm NST
(Part 1).

Whelp, time to check my theories:

Theory 1. "The Queens Diary" book is written in invisible ink:

Status: Feasible, but unconfirmed.
(Hopefully, they'll use it on a later date. I think flora was lying about where Wraiths come from.)

Theory 2. 100 vials of Wraith Ectoplasm will equal one Wraith Paint Brush after the end of the plot:

Status: Feasible, but unconfirmed.
(I doubt this will happen... but it is a good way to get rid of the excess of Wraith items)

Theory 3. There is secret past Neopia lore in the plot:

Status: Confirmed! The Darkest Faerie!
(We have not seen the last of her! )

1jediboy, 05/24/2018, 2:56 pm NST
(Part 2).

Theory 4. Lutari Island will return by the end of the plot: http://www.jellyneo.net/index.php?comments=11985

Status: Debunked. It's the end... and no island... Humph.

Theory 5. The ruby in the ring of TDF is a ruby from Steven Universe: (comment from page cleared.)

Status: Debunked...
(goes to the corner, writing Neopets/SU crossover fanficion and crying at the same time.)

1jediboy, 05/24/2018, 2:57 pm NST
(part 3).

Theory 6. Wraithland and the cure for Wraithkind:

Status: Debunked. *shrugs* There's so much more room for world building, backstories and fleshed-out characters. I'm still kinda hoping something like this might happen later in life. Hopefully, I'll be an official TNT plot content writer by then... Then I will unite ALL THE UNIVERSES!!!!!!!!!! *EVIL LAUGH*

1jediboy, 05/24/2018, 2:57 pm NST
(done)

1jediboy, 05/24/2018, 3:05 pm NST
(1 more thing: The extra potions we donated weren't useless... they helped heal the patients that were bedridden! Think of the children!)

rosi, 05/24/2018, 3:07 pm NST
Eerrr.. when I wrote I got the fifth tier trophy I meant I got the Consummate Commander ^^;; which is listed as Tier 2 in your guide. The trophy itself is named twr_5.gif which is what confused me ^^;; Silly me

josie, 05/24/2018, 3:46 pm NST
I got Consummate Commander, the avatar and all the prizes but not the stamp.

I don't know how many achievements I had because I don't know where to find that information. All I can say is that I wasn't able to do Fiendish Formations past day three.

1jediboy, 05/24/2018, 3:53 pm NST
@Josie - http://www.neopets.com/twr/achievements/

doomdesire5, 05/24/2018, 4:18 pm NST
Drat, missed out on the stamp because I wasn't aware of when Fiendish Formations began because of work.

puffkins2000, 05/24/2018, 4:29 pm NST
I missed out on the stamp as well, because of Fiendish Formations and work... then it was just Fiendish Formations. I really hated that part of the plot. I liked the prizes, though am a little disappointed there isn't a prize shop. I love those!

puffkins2000, 05/24/2018, 4:30 pm NST
Oh, and I never beat Malum either.

nimaessa, 05/24/2018, 5:14 pm NST
Prizes: I Am Malum: The Story of the Misunderstood Lupe, Kaia Bobblehead, Shenkuu Faerie Mushroom, Field of Visions, Destroyed Faerie Festival Background

I didn't concluded 3 achieviments: last step with with chests, fight against Malum (hard), fight against Kaia (hard).

I get the position: Consummate Commander

neokid87, 05/24/2018, 5:14 pm NST
I missed out on the perfect score because of unlocking the first chest before I knew there were prize conditions associated with it. Knew from very early on that I was screwed. Still disappointed though

nimaessa, 05/24/2018, 5:29 pm NST
I thought that would have a prize shop...

pikasuno, 05/24/2018, 5:45 pm NST
Didn't heal the Meerca, missed the stamp. I was overseas and relying on false advice in the NT editorial that the plot would be fully completable on mobile.

Unfortunate it's from Other III as well, as I had all the other stamps from that set so far. At least I hadn't albumed the most expensive of them, I suppose I can still sell those ones off.

jessica_sweetie8, 05/24/2018, 5:46 pm NST
I counted that I did 27 achievements, I have yet to get a Neomail. Guessing I’m going to be second to last tier based on the numbers thrown out so far... but we will see!

moonlightwitch, 05/24/2018, 6:01 pm NST
I'm on mobile and got 1st

My mom however just had signed up and did not get anything

cat, 05/24/2018, 7:35 pm NST
I love how the first place trophy is sparkly.

keike49, 05/24/2018, 8:22 pm NST
Trophy: Consummate Commander
Avatar: Yup
Prizes: All except the stamp

teresa, 05/24/2018, 9:06 pm NST
I too missed out on the top trophy because of the fiendish formations timing thing I missed it by about half an hour. Still feeling bitter, and even more so now, bluuuugh
I got every other achievement.
I did get the avatar.
I received every prize except the stamp.

I'm sad about the stamp (especially because now I'll have to buy one), but I'm glad it wasn't another avatar that I missed out on (aside from the fiendish formation one).

ducky - JN Staff, 05/24/2018, 9:51 pm NST
If that was so, why did it take so long and seem so disorganized?
If everything is behind one person (like it sounded) - this happens. Meaning nothing happens if they are not there.

I do feel bad for y'all who missed Top prizes because Fiendish Formations. Weeks of nothingness and then suddenly 24h updates for a week.

1jediboy, 05/24/2018, 10:12 pm NST
*sees all the sad faces* All this sadness over one mistake on their end... What can I do? I say funny stuff to liven up the comments section... it doesn’t seem fitting here. Anyone want a flower?

1jediboy, 05/24/2018, 10:12 pm NST
(Their = TNT)

spabl, 05/24/2018, 10:39 pm NST
Missed one day of FF so I got the second tier prizes and missed the stamp. Since I am not into stamps I really don't mind. Can I just say I LOVE the Fields of Visions!! Very nice!

morganjoisle, 05/25/2018, 12:18 am NST
Uggg, I'm pretty sure that I only missed one achievement and it was because it was that annoying time-sensitive one and I was at an anime con that weekend. :-/

I honestly much prefer the prize shop format of previous plots, and was hoping they would do something like that for this. I thought it was nice when you'd get extra points for going above and beyond with the battledome and stuff like that. The trophies are alright, but I feel a bit annoyed that anyone who wasn't 100% perfect is cut out of the top trophy. (Joy, I wonder how much that stamp is going to cost?)

teresa, 05/25/2018, 12:31 am NST
Yeah, that Fiendish Formations really killed a lot of people So frustrating.
*takes one of jedi's flowers* Thanks

And I prefer the prize shop formation as well. There's no point in letting us go above and beyond without some sort of reward. Even letting opponent's have hp gain made it more rewarding to see how high we could go. In this case it was a lot of repetitive battles (and/or spending lots of nps to make extra cures) for no reward (unless you found that stuff fun?!). It's especially bad since their wording seemed to heavily imply something special for going above and beyond. I know I spent a good amount of time and neopoints, and it wasn't even a drop in the bucket compared to what some people spent. I feel so bad for those people.

moonlightwitch, 05/25/2018, 1:19 am NST
Maybe there will be a shop for the ones that helped healing the sick "extra" I did not give any extra. Also did not start on the plot till Nov and I feel bad because I did get the stamp

dark169, 05/25/2018, 1:43 am NST
I didn't bother with Fiendish Formations, that made my computer BSoD multiple times in a row before I quit. Fortunately I missed so many other achievements, it ended up being a non-factor. I would get Compassionate Caregiver with or without them.

mogster, 05/25/2018, 3:13 am NST
Interesting video.

So, there may be a hut the faerie thing later if they need an event?

I swear I was hearing the soundtrack to the game Statues in there with all the singing and orchestra stuff going on.

howdareyoufreezeme1, 05/25/2018, 4:58 am NST
Hi. I did nothing more than join the resistance (like the very first screen) and I got "Frivolous Fresher" trophy and the I Am Malum book.

tatataffiny, 05/25/2018, 10:25 am NST
I completed 27 achievements (came back from a hiatus mid plot and had to scramble!)

I received Vapid Volunteer, the book, bobblehead and avatar

novelista, 05/25/2018, 3:50 pm NST
If it wasn't for that dang lock thing, I would've gotten higher!

I got Vapid Volunteer, the book, the bobbler and the avvie. (I also just discovered I've received the DD avvie...I assumed I already had it and didn't check. )

jennoween33, 05/25/2018, 5:57 pm NST
Trophy:
Frivolous Fresher
Avatar:
Wraith Resurgence
Prizes:
I Am Malum: The Story of the Misunderstood Lupe

I wasn't able to complete a lot of the plot because some of the features just would not work for me(on any browser) and because I just started playing NP again in January, so my pets weren't very strong in the battledome.
Regardless, I am happy with what I was able to get.

alex, 05/26/2018, 2:00 am NST
Uh oh... I got the book and a Frivolous Fresher trophy on both of my side accounts. i didn't do anything but I think it thinks I joined the resistance so I have one achievement.

alex, 05/26/2018, 2:03 am NST
What should I do?

beingniceisfree, 05/26/2018, 5:48 am NST
I really appreciate the communications that we've been getting from TNT (hardtotame, scrappy) and it helps tremendously the way that JN has put them together (each subject) in an easy-to-read format.

I appreciate all of the efforts Neopets is making toward improving the site, who thought that would ever happen? Esp after it seemed like some previous owners just pillaged and left it for dead.

targoefista, 05/26/2018, 1:17 pm NST
Just noticed one of my sides has frivolous fresher trophy. Pretty sure I logged in unintentionally on the event page. Obviously I'll discard the prizes, but should I send a ticket about it explaining I didn't use the side?