Turmaculus alert!

Wraiths are taking over Neopia!
Earn NP from playing games!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Create your own wishlists!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN | Daily Puzzle | Plot | Daily Faerie Quests

Festival of Neggs: Final Prizes
  • Posted on April 14, 2018, 8:20 am NST

This year's Festival of Neggs has come to a close. The final prizes are now available for you to claim on the Festival page.

For a list of all the final prizes, check out our guide:

Charity Corner Perk: The Festival of Neggs site theme is being awarded again this year. If you still needed it, be sure to claim it. Then, it might be a good time to consider using up your site theme Charity Corner perk if you were waiting!
purplebin, 04/14/2018, 8:23 am NST
Here's hoping that they fix the final Magical Negg bonus soon. And when they do they really should put the Magical Dust back in the mall for a little longer.

1jediboy, 04/14/2018, 11:02 am NST
Awwww... Flip-droozit!!! *sigh* I missed a few eggs on their days. Now I can’t get the best prize. I’m gonna have to buy it.

maxgarou, 04/14/2018, 11:13 am NST
I knew the stamp would be cool. I missed ONE negg on the release date, no, I didn't miss it, I FORGOT to look for it. Only one and I've been punishing me for it ever since. My mind's been a mess lately.
Do they think all our pets are female or something? they keep maing A LOT of dresses and wigs. They should make something more gender neutral.

1jediboy, 04/14/2018, 11:45 am NST
YES!!! Gender neutral!!! Like Single colour T-shirts!

mamsmelk_jr, 04/14/2018, 12:01 pm NST
To bad I missed the first day. Oh well, I always love new wearables and the neggs themself gave nice prices as well.

mamsmelk_jr, 04/14/2018, 12:02 pm NST
Oh and I agree on the gender neutral thing, I do have 2 guys after all.

1jediboy, 04/14/2018, 1:09 pm NST
HOW MUCH FOR THE STAMP?!?!?!?!?!?!

*LOUD GROAN* WHY?!?!?!?!

mogster, 04/14/2018, 6:16 pm NST
No news about the last magic egg bonus yet?

purplebin, 04/14/2018, 7:45 pm NST
Someone has modeled the bonus Negg background on DTI already, but my Magical Negg is still in my inventory. Maybe they are fixing them in alphabetical order?

purplebin, 04/14/2018, 7:51 pm NST
From what I'm reading on the chat board, it's fixed if you haven't used the last magic dust until now. I guess changing the Neggs we got back is more work.

mogster, 04/14/2018, 9:39 pm NST
Well, you an't use another dust on it. It says complete. Guess just wait...

dolchay, 04/14/2018, 9:43 pm NST
so im guessing that means that we don't get a bonus at all if it glitched?

bodhi, 04/14/2018, 10:29 pm NST
Blech! Missed a single day.

maxgarou, 04/15/2018, 11:21 am NST
@1jediboy
Yesterday I saw it at the trading post for 450k and 550k
I made an offer and they both rejected it and now they're asking a million.

1jediboy, 04/15/2018, 12:23 pm NST
Yesterday I saw it selling on the shop wizard for 890K!!! I don’t feel it’s necessarily very nice to sell what you earned for such a price. It feels like it’s exploiting someone who missed out. They have the RIGHT to... but for such a high price? Just because someone forgot to find all the neggs? That’s like someone buying the last “fudgy-buddy ice cream” and selling it back to you for more than twice the price.

vaporesque, 04/16/2018, 5:34 am NST
@maxgarou

I did the same thing! I blame rl for being too demanding