Turmaculus alert!

Wraiths are taking over Neopia!
Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN | Daily Puzzle | Plot | Daily Faerie Quests

New Dyeworks
  • Posted on April 10, 2018, 10:45 am NST

A new batch of Dyeworks have been released by Loic! These will only be available until May 6th.

» View Our Dyeworks Guide «
1jediboy, 04/10/2018, 1:01 pm NST
Any new baby stuff?!

1jediboy, 04/10/2018, 1:03 pm NST
No. There's not.

anomally, 04/10/2018, 2:13 pm NST
I really wish we had more variety and more neutral stuff.

psychopath, 04/10/2018, 2:42 pm NST
Is there any way to go about resetting your JN password anymore?

The word identification pictures expired last month.

psychopath, 04/10/2018, 2:43 pm NST
I meant for forums.

Can't remember my info.

dave - JN Staff, 04/10/2018, 3:38 pm NST
@psychopath: You can fill out this form for some help: http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=form_jnaccounts

Just be sure to include your forum username and use the email attached to your forum account.

sakibou, 04/10/2018, 4:43 pm NST
@psychopath:

You can actually enter "V1 SHUTDOWN ON 2018-03-31" (without quotations) into the Captcha box.

psychopath, 04/10/2018, 6:56 pm NST
Oh okay! Thanks guys.

Didn't know that the appeared caption actually works.

theartofscreaming, 04/10/2018, 8:26 pm NST
These are pretty! Too bad I never have any of the dyeworks items *sniff* XD

ducky - JN Staff, 04/10/2018, 9:14 pm NST
1jediboy

DON*T EVEN DARE TO JOKE ABOUT BABYITEMS

Do you know how PAINFUL it is to get those modeled? *pokes Needed Models*

Backgrouds are nice I wonder when there will be item that I actually own so I don't have to borrow to dye...

cat, 04/10/2018, 11:23 pm NST
I own the original of the Window With Twinkling lights, I may dye it or not. I like the recolours of the spring flower wig, as I recall I didn't get the original because I don't really like the hair colour, but that pink one is gorgeous and the other colours aren't bad either.

1jediboy, 04/11/2018, 12:53 pm NST
(@ducky The following is a role-play and is not emotionally canon in real life. You're still cool with me, Ducky. :laugh

1jediboy: Excuse me?! (billowing voice): HOW DAAAARE YOU!
I was not joking at ALL!!!
Do you know dow many Dyeworks potions I have HOARDED in my SDB?! FIVE!!! Five potions sitting in there waiting for SOMETHING... ANYTHING that I have already that I could have dyed, that I want to have dyed. I would LOVE to model for JN. Have you SEEN my trophy?! Mercy! Every item you need modeled that I have a REMOTE chance of obtaining... is NEOCASH!!! I don't spend money on NC anymore! That is the only SPECK of hope I have for modeling for you! And even then, by time I find out the item exists, SOME OTHER BABY KACHEEK BEATS US TO THE PUNCH!!!

(suddenly pulls out an Everybody Loves Raymond reference):
So until you've lived my life, day after day, week after week, year after DIPPIN' YEAR... you are in no position to judge

1jediboy, 04/11/2018, 12:54 pm NST
me!

...

*suddenly breaks out crying* I'm sorry! I didn't mean to blow up like that! I have FOUR CHILDREN! *points to neopets* I was just hoping for something cute for my babies! *pulls out hanky and blows nose*