Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Earn NP from playing games!

Lab Ray Logger: Firefox Quantum Now Supported
  • Posted on February 3, 2018, 4:36 pm NST

Good news, Firefox users! Our Lab Ray Logger tool has been upgraded to be compatible with Firefox Quantum. (In other words, Firefox 57 and newer.)

If you're using Quantum, please upgrade your add-on to ensure that you are using v1.1 of the add-on. You can check that clicking on the menu icon in Firefox, then choosing "Add-Ons" to see what's listed. Click "more" next to the Lab Ray Logger to see which version you have installed.

Not a Lab Ray Logger user? Check it out! All you need is a jnAccount and our extension installed to begin automatically tracking your Lab Ray zaps.

Install Now »
purplebin, 02/3/2018, 5:00 pm NST
Yay! I've had to manually enter my zaps since the Firefox update. But... the Logger is no longer even listed in my add-ons, so if I get it again now does that wipe out all my previous Lab Log results here and make me start from scratch?

dave - JN Staff, 02/3/2018, 5:05 pm NST
@purplebin: Nope, no data is stored in your browser. The extension is just the mechanism to send your zap to Jellyneo. As long as you're logged into your jnAccount, you should be able to pick up where you left off if you need to install the add-on from scratch.

purplebin, 02/3/2018, 5:23 pm NST
Now I have to wait until tomorrow to make sure it works. Thanks Dave!

o_ya_toe_knee_is_gr8, 02/4/2018, 12:37 am NST
yay for it being back! and it works

detergentbubbles, 02/4/2018, 4:11 am NST
Oh, I sent an email asking about compatibility awhile back, so I'm really happy to see this! Thanks JN!

cat, 02/4/2018, 5:36 pm NST
Yay, thanks for that! I've been having to manually enter my zaps since the update.

Actually on that note, is there any way you could change the manual entry process so we could type in a short phrase, like "gains 2 strength" or "gender changes to male" or even copy/paste the lab ray output text to enter the data? Or would that be too complicated?

meer, 02/5/2018, 2:39 am NST
Thank you so much for updating Lab Logger! I don't like manually adding my zaps, especially when I have a lab ray on all my accounts.

I also think a copy/paste option would be great.

cat, 02/6/2018, 12:36 am NST
For some reason I'm still getting the Bad Zap outcome when I do zap. I need to check it with the other add-ons disabled, maybe it's something to do with NoScript not letting the scripts from JN run or something.

ratty170170, 02/6/2018, 3:02 pm NST