Wraiths are taking over Neopia!
A searchable database of Neopets images
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Plot

Rylon
SPOILER: Sweetheart Grams are returning!
  • Posted by Rylon
  • Posted on January 27, 2018, 3:51 am NST

With Valentine's Day only weeks away, it appears Sweetheart Grams will be returning!

We also have some item SPOILERS for you, so only click the below links if you want to know what's going to be in the three grams!

What are your thoughts on these grams -- any items you're looking forward to, or do you think TNT missed a trick? Discuss in the comments below!
sakeru187, 01/27/2018, 5:38 am NST
Woohoo! I’m really excited for the Black Hearts Gram! I LOVE all things dark and spooky for Neo items lol

kawaiicurls, 01/27/2018, 6:08 am NST
Also excited for stuff from the Black Hearts Gram!

purplebin, 01/27/2018, 6:38 am NST
In the spoilers a couple of the Queen of Hearts images are switched, or maybe it's the names that are switched. Based on the LE I think it's the images.
As usual, I'm not thrilled with any of these (the art always seems a little rushed and crude), and I'm not big into Valentines, but I'll get a few and I'm looking forward to the Rustic items.

phenixia, 01/27/2018, 9:00 am NST
The black one is great! I' mo so happy you can have spoliers again!

eliz1bef, 01/27/2018, 12:34 pm NST
I need that black roses wig for my gallery for sure! I forget... are the items randomly awarded or selected by the sender?

o_ya_toe_knee_is_gr8, 01/27/2018, 1:31 pm NST
the 5 items are the same in every gram and the sender chooses which they can send either to anyone or themselves while the LE is random (i.e not in every gram) plus there's the community challenge wherein if we send enough grams between x date and x date, everyone that sent y gram will receive y bonus (that corresponds to the same gram(s) they sent)

mistyraider, 01/27/2018, 3:28 pm NST
Looking forward to seeing how Los Dark Hearts BG looks with pets.

nomorestars, 01/27/2018, 3:41 pm NST
honestly don't love most of the items but i need those shades of dread and the smoky nights bg

vaporesque, 01/28/2018, 12:12 am NST
I am hoping the jean jacket with scarf matches the one in my mine, which is fab

cat, 01/28/2018, 12:30 am NST
I'll have to actually see them modeled before I decide, but the rustic one's design is most intriguing and the dark hearts background looks cool.

cat, 01/28/2018, 3:15 am NST
It also looks like the Queen of Hearts Sweetheart Gram has had some of the items switched around.

katina_choovanski, 01/28/2018, 1:13 pm NST
I'm going to be really bent if I don't get credited for the NC I bought and miss out on all these grams. It's been like a week now....come on already. Ok, I'm done. Have a nice day.

spabl, 01/28/2018, 1:56 pm NST
I'm already waiting 2 months for my missing NC so don' t get your hopes up about things going quick!

o_ya_toe_knee_is_gr8, 01/30/2018, 7:41 pm NST
I've been waiting 7 months for my 2500 NC + 150 NC bonus and 5 gift boxes (and I guess the stupid junk NC item) and others have been waiting for longer

kanadiansnowbunny - JN Staff, 01/30/2018, 8:12 pm NST
AHH SO MUCH STUFF FOR MY VALENTINES GALLERY

beingniceisfree, 02/9/2018, 11:48 am NST
Hi Have the Rustic Gram's images been found by anyone, by chance? I don't know how that works so please forgive me if that sounds silly. I'd just love to see them. Also, when should the next(second) gram be released? I'm excited for the wig and dress from that one!