Vonroo alert!

Wraiths are taking over Neopia!
Create your own wishlists!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Earn NP from playing games!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Plot | Advent

Timing for Next Plot Steps
  • Posted on November 29, 2017, 8:58 am NST

Scrappy has posted a few notes on the Neoboards regarding the timing of the next plot steps. It seems that the steps were intentionally slowed down to give time to the GMC.

Okay I got a couple things for you guys here...

1. Friendly reminder here, that we do not permit the sharing of offsite information. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, screen names, physical addresses, or ID numbers from other games. Thanks for respecting this!

2. SHOUT OUT TO TEAM LIVING! That was our bad guys, sorry for missing out on the news. Some say it was an honest mistake, I say someone on Team Dead was just bitter but that's neither here nor there. Either way you will have a post today for your glorious win in the Games Master Challenge!!

3. Sorry for the slowdown of the event, we wanted to keep GMC on track but don't fret, the next steps will be here very very soon! Thanks for all the patience and excitement about everything! You guys are truly the best community out there!!

That's all from us! Have a wonderful week!!

-TNT

P.S. Who else is excited for the Month of Celebrating?!! We know we areeeee!!!!

On a separate board, there's also new information regarding the ending of the plot, which seems to be in our hands:

The estimated date of finish is when you guys defeat them all....or they take over and you guys lose.....sooooo (but I think that will probably happen in a few weeks)
novelista, 11/29/2017, 9:02 am NST
I got my GMC prizes! YAY!

phenixia, 11/29/2017, 10:09 am NST
Finally, some informations. The FAQ are short and I feel lost on the way things are working.

_kingdomheartsf_68, 11/29/2017, 10:40 am NST
Guys, new dialog in the Wraith Resurgence page, Talia is talking about putting the wraith essence back in the wraith after we beat them up to probably turn them back just like she did to the fog, check it out!

stories2btold, 11/29/2017, 11:15 am NST
So the plot has barely started and we’re already almost done? I didn’t have high hopes but wow.

slipperyghost, 11/29/2017, 11:20 am NST
Does this mean we are meant to beat the current wraiths over and over again...?

dave - JN Staff, 11/29/2017, 11:34 am NST
@slipperyghost: There will probably be a couple new challengers. We have 10 potions to make all together with Taelia (we only made 1 so far). I bet there will be different wraiths to battle and drop different ingredients needed to make the new potions.

solsticesprite, 11/29/2017, 11:47 am NST
I for one welcome our new Wraith Overlords.

josie, 11/29/2017, 12:05 pm NST
I've been collecting the Wraith Ectoplasm like crazy from all the battles, just in case we need more of them for future potions, but what Dave said makes a lot more sense....there will most likely be different Wraiths and different ingredients.

dave - JN Staff, 11/29/2017, 1:14 pm NST
@josie: You'll also notice on Taelia's table, there are multiple items alongside the Ectoplasm we've collected already...

Also, it's nice the items are buyable on the Shop Wiz! Means if the challengers get any harder, there'll be plenty of the items they drop on the Wiz.

1jediboy, 11/29/2017, 1:22 pm NST
Headcanon:

We win: We cure/destroy all of Wraith-kind, Faerieland goes back in the sky, and the Wraith Neopet color goes the way of the stone and glass paintbrushes; (discontinued.)

We lose: The Wraiths are given a just reason to continue existing, a portion of, (if not most or ALL of), the Haunted Woods gets converted to "Wraithland", the Wraith paintbrush gets sold in the Hidden Tower, and there's a Wraithland Yooyuball team next Altador Cup!

Potential secret option they're not telling us:
We draw: The Wraiths are still given a just reason to continue existing, we only cure the Neopets that were "Wraithed" against their will, Faerieland goes up, (so does Wraithland), and HOPEFULLY there will be some quality-writting similarities to how Darigan made peace with Meridell.

1jediboy, 11/29/2017, 1:27 pm NST
(Wraithland does NOT "take over" the Haunted Woods in the "we draw" category. It's a new linked land like Neovia.)

puffkins2000, 11/29/2017, 4:40 pm NST
I don't want Faerieland to go back up into the sky; I kind of like it on the ground, lol. But it would be nice to have a new world. We haven't had a new place in ages.

sketch, 11/29/2017, 7:54 pm NST
Secret secret option: tha faeries finally find out the wraiths intentions were misunderstood and they combine their faerie magic with their with that of the wraiths to blow away the storm on Lutari island

neoneo123, 11/30/2017, 12:33 am NST
I'm totally on board with the whole Lutari Island thing. I'd also like Faerieland going back up, the color scheme on the ground is too dull for me.

xkitalax, 11/30/2017, 4:44 pm NST
Call me a n00b if you must, but I've only just returned to using Neopets and I've been using JN less than a year. Does scrappy's reminder then technically mean that it's against the rules to post JN info/TL's? I definitely message about my lists and I've posted once or twice too...

Get JN updates via