A searchable database of Neopets images
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Earn NP from playing games!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle

Grarrl Day Incoming
  • Posted on October 4, 2017, 9:28 am NST

Two new colours and an outfit are now active for Grarrl Day!

Colours:

Water | Chocolate

Outfit:

Mime
dustin, 10/4/2017, 9:52 am NST
Chocolate is pretty dope! I like it. Lots of cool texture and I like the dipped chocolate effect. Never really been a fan of water but the tail is really neat.

sharpedo98, 10/4/2017, 10:24 am NST
I've been waiting for them to make Dimensional a color for some years now. Would be nice!

rosi, 10/4/2017, 11:15 am NST
How cute! The outfit is versatile (minus the hat) and the colours are cool. Water is well done and so are the sprinkled whipped cream parts
An overall nice Grarrl Day

cat, 10/4/2017, 2:06 pm NST
I love the chocolate. The dark chocolate dipped in milk chocolate and then covered in whipped cream and sprinkles looks delicious *drool*.

Water's pretty too, I like the translucent body and splashy tail. The only thing I'd change is making the teeth look like chopping waves.

od13666, 10/4/2017, 2:26 pm NST
The chocolate looks really yummy and it has a great texture. Water has a nice tail.

inkpot, 10/4/2017, 4:15 pm NST
nicely done colors! i absolutely love that chocolate!

drzoidberg, 10/4/2017, 4:21 pm NST
What color are they using for the base in the mime model in the new features? Didn't they use this last year too?

recklesse, 10/5/2017, 1:59 am NST
I must be in the minority that I don't like chocolate pets covered in cream and sprinkles. It's more 'dessert' than 'chocolate'.

That water effect is pretty nice. Not sure whether to finally give my green Grarrl a new look.

roshchodesh, 10/5/2017, 8:01 pm NST