Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards
Help us model your pets!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle

New Event?
  • Posted on September 15, 2017, 8:13 am NST

It appears some dialogue is showing up in Faerieland. It's been rumored that we'd be receiving a Faerie Festival event, so this may be the start of it!

Light Faerie: Queen Fyora! Did you call for us?

Fyora: Yes, I did. I was thinking about the festival the other day. It's been a while since we've had a grand celebration and I was wondering if we could have one this year. It would be nice to invite other Neopians as well.

Fire Faerie: Wait, the festival? The Faerie Festival? Can we really do that this year?

Fyora: I think we should. And I know how much you both used to enjoy organizing such events.

Light Faerie: We would love to organize the festival, my queen!

Fire Faerie: Yes, definitely!

Fyora: That's wonderful! Let me inform the others then...

Fire/Light Faerie: *almost out of earshot* We're on it!

cloonshannagh, 09/15/2017, 8:16 am NST
*happy wobble* Yeah JN!

ducky - JN Staff, 09/15/2017, 8:39 am NST
7 hours I waited someone else in staff would wake up and confirm this was new and post about it.

7 hours. Does anyone know how alone I feel being in so different timezone than everyone else? Thankfully got bit of love from Charterboard

elphapa_the_wicked, 09/15/2017, 8:41 am NST
I'm so excited! I just got my account back in time for what I hope is a major site event! We could use a little cheering up I think, did you notice they even stopped posting updates on the FB page? Talk about throwing in the towel.

saa, 09/15/2017, 9:08 am NST
Oh no... my main still hasn't been unfrozen despite me sending in a ticket 6 months ago and updating it all the time... I'm so upset right now, I know I'll miss this event because of that

chibiaden14, 09/15/2017, 9:36 am NST
OMGosh how exciting!!! I can't wait to do this site event! It's been awhile, too!

pikachu315111, 09/15/2017, 11:22 am NST
SPOILER IMAGE:

SPOILER SPECULATION: I hope this is a new Faerie, a Shenkuu Faerie would be interesting and would love to see what her wings look like (would Cherry Blossom petals be too cliche?). Though the name is odd as Faerie's don't have surnames. If that is her name Kaia would have just been fine.

purplebin, 09/15/2017, 11:50 am NST
If she is a faerie it seems odd that her wings wouldn't show up at least a little bit in that image. I don't see how she could be anything but a faerie, though.

purplebin, 09/15/2017, 11:57 am NST

The bugs also seem to be back!

And in the source code the Shenkuu Faerie is just called Kaia. Alice might be the person who created her?

phenixia, 09/15/2017, 2:26 pm NST
Hurray! A new event! With faeries! And I have time to play! Hurray!

Spoilers? More hurrays!

queenvela, 09/15/2017, 2:27 pm NST
Woo! Speculation! Maybe she has downward facing wings like a damselfly.

purplebin, 09/15/2017, 3:27 pm NST
I just noticed that the images of the other faeries don't show their wings, either.

kat, 09/15/2017, 4:42 pm NST
This might be enough to make me play again, even if its just for a little while

zodia195, 09/15/2017, 4:45 pm NST
Hopefully this will be a happy event. I remember the last time there was a huge celebration in Fairyland. We all know how that went.

jookss, 09/15/2017, 6:34 pm NST
I wish my nine year old main wasn't frozen during this..... but I've been using my new account as my main for some time, so I'll do the event on that one now anyway!

roxas_13, 09/17/2017, 12:08 am NST
NEW DIALOGUE TODAY!!!
they even mention Kaia!!!

saschacat, 09/17/2017, 2:29 am NST
It's really neat to see Neopets b

saschacat, 09/17/2017, 2:29 am NST
It's really neat to see Neopets b

saschacat, 09/17/2017, 2:31 am NST
Woops, my keyboard glitched..

It's really nice to see Neopets back into business, been so long that there were events planned!

ducky - JN Staff, 09/17/2017, 3:27 am NST
*whistles*

Yes. New dialogue.

recklesse, 09/17/2017, 3:49 am NST
--------

Twins? One good, one evil? Or one faerie with dual personalities?

Get JN updates via