Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Create your own wishlists!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle

New Shenanigifts: Fireworks Party
  • Posted on August 25, 2017, 10:52 am NST

A new Shenangifts party has appeared - fireworks themed!

» View Our Shenanigifts Guide «

If you're attending, don't forget to help us out by modeling your spoils!
stories2btold, 08/25/2017, 12:47 pm NST
you can only do so much with fireworks people

purplebin, 08/25/2017, 12:49 pm NST
As usual I like less than half of these. And the ugly skirt is in the wrong zone!
I like that with Shenanigifts we get several chances per invitaion, but that hasn't kept me from collecting a ton of duplicates.
Still, I'm not going to complain that TNT is updating the games!

ladyamethyst, 08/25/2017, 3:27 pm NST
Fireworks? I have a Disneyland-themed pet! Sweet! I agree with purplebin, though: I like maybe 1/2 of the items - I'll go broke just trying to get that gorgeous shower Yeah, I could trade, but that's less fun.

escrainus, 08/25/2017, 9:11 pm NST
I should had used my invitation when the shenkuu one was still active, this one is "oh surprise" filled with female clothing... males rather walk naked if TNT had to make a choice

xxsinger, 08/25/2017, 10:23 pm NST
It looks like everyone on NCC already knew that NC mall were making firework items a few days ago.

inkpot, 08/25/2017, 10:53 pm NST
i only care for the bgs and shower. all of which i'm sure will be a pain to trade for. B^( i mean i had only vey recently successfully traded for the lamp market bg from the shenkuu party. @_@

also... i really wish the artists would stop putting handhelds for four-leggeds on pedestals and holders and racks... it looks so ridiculous in any setting. why not just lay the tote bag next to them? or have them gripping it with their mouths like the gelert does with the Friendly Glowing Lantern?

mistyraider, 08/26/2017, 6:23 am NST
I love fireworks! Some of the items are quite nice. But it makes sense that I'm not too disappointed -- more than half the NC items I really like are found in 2:1 lists!

cat, 08/26/2017, 8:05 pm NST
I love fireworks so I'll probably want most if not all of the backgrounds/trinkets, the top and the necklace. The top will be nice for my male pet. The lake background reminds me of the ending theme of From The New World.

@inkpot - agree, especially since the tote bag is held on the right arm (left side) of the 2 legged pets, why not hang it over the 4 legged pet's necks like the Altador Courier Bag is?

cat, 08/26/2017, 8:13 pm NST
I wouldn't say this machine is filled with female clothing, of the 4 pieces of clothing 2 are female, 1 genderless and 1 male. Of the 5 accessories 3 are female and 2 are genderless. Or maybe 2 female and 3 genderless, depending on how you feel about bracelets. I think part of the problem is there aren't any clothes anymore IRL that are uniquely male, clothing is either female only or genderless.

mavegibson, 08/28/2017, 9:07 am NST
I can't get excited about any of these. I may go for the necklace and the shower, but they won't be priorities. I feel as though most of the items released over the past year have been pretty ugly. Which is fine - saves me time.

mavegibson, 08/28/2017, 9:09 am NST
And I agree about 4-legged items. They should be draped over necks or turned into saddle bags or something. The rack thing looks ridiculous.

purplebin, 08/28/2017, 5:47 pm NST
Just to let everyone know, the Celebration Skirt has had the zone corrected. It used to be a "shirt" and now it's "trousers" as skirts should be.

Get JN updates via